Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. (1457 Views)

If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Candidlady:

in naija how come we don't run family planning! Is it like a taboo or what!

30k salary with 3kids and 1 on the way! Dont know who to blame sef. The guy? his wife? Buhari? Myself? Dnt knw who to fault!

Nne, I juo'm, m jukwanu onye? cheesy
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by APCNig: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
You earn 30K a month, yet you have 3 children and a 4th one is in the way. You are one of Nigeria's problems

1 Like

Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by debbydams(f): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

lol

asin smash as much as you want but when e turn pikin you fit cater for am?

rich man go get at most 3pikin legit

but poor man never you see 'em having 5kids lol(a poor man is an idle man, he home 247, morning smash. Afternoon smash, night smash, midnyt smash)
lol
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by AssistntBoyfrnd(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Xman12345goat:
Good day all,
I am Dennis a primary school teacher in Abuja. I am married with three kids. My wife is a house wife but she do sell recharge card at home. My salary is just 30k a month, which is so little to last for two weeks for me and my family. I do supplement by doing home lessons and marking waec and neco scripts.

Currently am in huge debts, am owing my landlord two years rent. I have not paid my children's school fees. My wife is currently pregnant and almost due for delivery. I can't feed my family again. I took a loan from one this loan app and still yet to pay. December is fast approaching and I need to travel home for various activities as my sister is wedding in December and I must be present.

I don't know how I got into this situation and I am about giving up. I regret getting married so soon after my graduation even when I didn't have a good job. My advice for young men to make enough money before getting married, if not you will end up regreting in your marriage.

Well, maybe you didn't work on yourself. I started a family on a 30k factory worker salary too 5 years back with a kid.
Now there are 3 kids but I worked on myself. Now, I resumed a job of 450k net monthly salary.

My advice, develop yourself. Work on getting marketable skills and compete on the job market.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2021
ahnie:

And them still dey fuvk grin

Its simple family planning and not reduced fvuking.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Oizee(f): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
BBBmall25:
I don't know how true ur story is?... I would have love to help
don't mind him, before u think of helping always check their previous posts.
Re: Am Officially The Poorest Man In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
With all the debates and lectures on child birth control and unpreparedness in marriage, people are still making the same mistakes again and again.

Oga, with your present condition, you're still meeting your wife raw?

Ok, if you get help now, what about tomorrow? Next? Hmm...

I don taya to talk.

I pray you get help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Are Getting Out Of Hand, Pls Someone Help Me Out! / How Is It To Be A "white Wife" In Nigeria? / Can One Divorce His/her Partner For Being Hiv+,and Especially Hidding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.