Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta (13537 Views)

Police Arrest Serial Car Snatcher & His Lawyer In Delta, Recover Stolen Vehicle / EFCC Arraigns Suspected ATM Fraudster (Photo) / ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by schoolboymatt(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I use to think ATM cards were nothing not to talk about old expired ones until a guy chat red me up asking for old unity bank, union bank and diamond bank ATM cards...that he will be willing to pay me 500k each.... shocked
how many did you sell to him?
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by jericco1(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
That's very good
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Utanisco(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2021
that is exactly what they did to my anty last 2weeks ago

exactly

they withdrew 191k through POS

God go punish them one by one
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by dk58(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2021
grin What did he gain now? The money no even show him body.
Criminality is a cancer.
Hard work and prayer (you can add luck) are the answer.
When you fail to plan, you're certainly planning to fail.
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by TeeGod(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Four years for the thief but just one day....
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by wink2015(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2021
WE HAVE NOT STARTED USING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 'S CBN CONTROLLED E-NAIRA.

By the time Nigerians start using the E-naira one could imagine the number of fraudster that will abuse the use.
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Bigpapi: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Bigpapi: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Set awon let me help you on ATM queue them immediately they swap your ATM and use it to Cash out from the POS point.
See your colleague below. Awon oloriburuku people

Very wicked people, una 4 burn dat man bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Philip4564(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Utanisco:
that is exactly what they did to my anty last 2weeks ago

exactly

they withdrew 191k through POS

God go punish them one by one
This scammers also do it for someone I know too they swapped his ATM card at the ATM stand and he didn't know before he gets to know the scammer had withdrawn 100k from his account.what save him that day was he immediately blocked the account if not the scammer would have collected everything..
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Sorrento: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nigerians

First bank cards way dey that table many

He just dey obvious say na old people na im this guy dey take advantage of
What is the difference between you and him?
It's funny that you're criticizing someone in the same line of "job" as you
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Bbqekpa: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nigerians

First bank cards way dey that table many

He just dey obvious say na old people na im this guy dey take advantage of

Una colleague
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Carlyboi(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Useless and Unfortunate thing!You no go die well!Na that jail you go rot for....fleecing innocent and vulnerable of their hard earned money!
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Polynek(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ordinary bike Him no get cry
Re: Police Arrest Serial ATM Fraudster In Delta by Guzx: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Adamawa Hunters Paid ₦400,000 To Kill Neighbour Out Of Envy / 15 Children Molested By Their Fathers In Enugu In Five Months —FIDA / I Made My First Statement Under Duress, Evans Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.