Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy (2491 Views)

I’ve Dated My Fiancee For 5 Yrs & I Have Never Touched Her Hand [pix] - Nig. Man / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Jenniferchuma10: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Billionaire heiress, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy opened up on her quest for true love as she reveals that she has dated almost all kinds of men, and has been on a The 28-year-old entertainer made this revelation during an interview where she talked on how friendly and free she has been with different kinds of men.

When asked how she finds these men, the DJ noted that she sees them with a bus driver.
Reacting to this, social media users have aired their views as regards her Revelation.

nanaveiil wrote:

“It maybe true�”

breezy411f wrote:

“She has a tender heart & yes she ain’t lieing,I feel the truth about whatever she’s saying

Copied fromhttps://www.trendinghub.ng/ive-dated-all-kinds-of-men-including-a-bus-driver-dj-cuppy-video/

1 Share

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by redcliff: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2021
bus driver in the UK different from person wey dey drive bus for nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Crowwejihadist: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Why not release your sex tape like Tiwa Savage, maybe your own will be on a bus since you dated a bus driver

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Kriss216: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Why she dey open leg like that? Is the future no longer femail?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by youngreezy(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Na wao,dis gal like prick o,dy fvck all kinds of men...even bus driver fvck am,she no fine sef, na thief all those guys cum thief
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2021
I'm sure it's not a molue driver
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Savi78(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Try me na
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Authoreety: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
I always knew this gal was a kinda down to earth person.. May God grant her the best she deserves

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by KingDash: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2021
youngreezy:
Na wao,dis gal like prick o,dy fvck all kinds of men...even bus driver fvck am,she no fine sef, na thief all those guys cum thief
like the way mr eazi dey thief from her sister.
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by youngreezy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
KingDash:
like the way mr eazi dey thief from her sister.
I swear eazi na big thief
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Godada(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by mytime24(f): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good4her
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Stupidquestions: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing is special about her pvssy to be honest
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Hintona(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
I love you DJ cuppy. I want to be like you someday.
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Rickmann: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kriss216:
Why she dey open leg like that? Is the future no longer femail?

She opened it for you to see into the future grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Adegbem01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Naija guys no get joy...,
please my own be say since you never date okada rider...
There are still opportunities you never try, make I send my CV, let give US a chance
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oloshi oloriburuku adoju tini omo iranu.

If this is the type of child Sango will give me, may I never give birth to female children.

Shegiyar mai durin jaki (Omo ale olobo kętę-kętę).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by toujurs: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dj cuppy rest na, haba. If you want to marry, marry naw.
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I'm sure it's not a molue driver
Why..molue drivers no be human beings dem be?
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by DaInferno(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
Billionaire heiress, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy opened up on her quest for true love as she reveals that she has dated almost all kinds of men, and has been on a The 28-year-old entertainer made this revelation during an interview where she talked on how friendly and free she has been with different kinds of men.

When asked how she finds these men, the DJ noted that she sees them with a bus driver.
Reacting to this, social media users have aired their views as regards her Revelation.

nanaveiil wrote:

“It maybe true�”

breezy411f wrote:

“She has a tender heart & yes she ain’t lieing,I feel the truth about whatever she’s saying

Copied fromhttps://www.trendinghub.ng/ive-dated-all-kinds-of-men-including-a-bus-driver-dj-cuppy-video/

your sister dey with one man since wey we strt the hear of her. No d drag your papa name to the mud like that. People loose contracts off of the strength of what others say bout them and an example is the girl who was expelled for tweaking in a bikini
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm sure she has never dated a man like me before. Cuppy hit me up so ur escapades/experience could be complete.
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Nicepoker(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
This girl with oversized pussy.
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Well, I would like to think that she is that open minded. Not that it's an issue if she's not.
killmods:

Why..molue drivers no be human beings dem be?
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Shameless. Some things are better kept away from the public.

So what will this expose do to her profile?
Re: I’ve Dated All Kinds Of Men, Including A Bus Driver – DJ Cuppy by okrikaboi: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2021
She has a hoe reputation in London will throw herself at them boys, AJ knew he deserved better

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry And If Anyone Advises Me I Will Kill / Not All Women Like Big Gbola / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.