Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. (2532 Views)

Ladies What Experience Have You Had With A Guy With Small Dick? / Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by Stephen2324(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
She said he has a small dick. Now they're back together.

Don't believe anything a woman tells you without proof

1 Like

Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by Franzinni: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
All men have small dicks to a scorned woman just like all women have fish brain to a jilted man ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by Natbrowny: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
Franzinni:
All men have small dicks to a scorned woman just like all women have fish brain to a jilted man ...

U go sabi hold hammer.
👍 👍

3 Likes

Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by ikeno(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Trust a girl at your own peril

1 Like

Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by lordnkem000(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Have you not seen a woman calling her husband/bf useless man, yeye man and yet she still came back to him? Na so women dey, that's why x is their most important alphabet because they can't do without that alphabet

2 Likes

Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by Emu4u2c: 5:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Franzinni:

Yes o
Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by Kooldon(f): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2023
Yes because that small thing dey give her joy and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by jamesversion: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kooldon:
Yes because that small thing dey give her joy and peace of mind.

You see your waist ehn, I can do wonders with it on bed. kiss
Re: She Said He Has A Small Dick. Now Ttogether. by DiskJokeyManic: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
jamesversion:

You see your waist ehn, I can do wonders with it on bed. kiss

Sex starved useless pervert old man

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With A Nosy Husband/boyfriend / Til 2013 Do Us Part? What Do You Think About This? / That Awkward Moment When..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.