Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) (83468 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by bibiking7(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ahn ahnn
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pootle: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
bad act...lemme see the girl
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Another one
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by naijanative: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer news nah, it has been happening for years. Back then in my sec. sch, our intro-tech master samples both students and teachers in his lab because the lab is in an isolated area. We were like 3 students who knew this and we dare not talk even if we talk, we can't prove it.

I've sometime ago eavesdrop girls between the age of 15-16years sometime ago talking about abortion and I couldn't believe my ears I swear to God, I was just looking at them and in couldn't help but ask God to help me as a young man becausebi cannot pray not to have a girl child. MAY GOD HELP THIS GENERATION.

Pertaining the two people in the video, they did not start doing it today, they've been doing it for a very long time and they will not stop it today. You don't know how these you young girls crave for matured AmstelRock.

It has been happening years and I don't think it will ever stop.

Where did you school?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ghana like all these kind things well well....Especially married women
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
He did no wrong

Who no like em sweet sixteen
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Asadujames202(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

The people who have sex with them are guys so one should just hope to have kids who'll turn out well regardless of gender. If men fit get belle many of them for don over abort. There's been a sporadic decadence in moral standards and it can be attributed to the behaviour of individuals in the environment, lackadaisical attitudes, entertainment industry, poverty etc.
Just do your best to raise your kids well and pray they don't go astray.

Naija gals are useless
All of them
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by ignis: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Africa is a joke.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
guys i have like 100k and i am a novice when it comes to phones.recommend a good phone that i can buy.a strong product.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer news nah, it has been happening for years. Back then in my sec. sch, our intro-tech master samples both students and teachers in his lab because the lab is in an isolated area. We were like 3 students who knew this and we dare not talk even if we talk, we can't prove it.

I've sometime ago eavesdrop girls between the age of 15-16years sometime ago talking about abortion and I couldn't believe my ears I swear to God, I was just looking at them and in couldn't help but ask God to help me as a young man becausebi cannot pray not to have a girl child. MAY GOD HELP THIS GENERATION.

Pertaining the two people in the video, they did not start doing it today, they've been doing it for a very long time and they will not stop it today. You don't know how these you young girls crave for matured AmstelRock.

please o hope God never gives you a girl child! You are a useless misogynist. You see as you didn't have one single bad word for bastard rapists , in your mind anynody with a penis can do whatever he likes even if it is with underage girls- which is rape by the way .
Useless women hater .

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmmySparky:
Lol...these lil girls eye don tear...u don't wanna know what they do in sec school these days...not trying to justify the rape Sha...crime na crime...but the world don lose its morals...
but you are justifying rape nah ! Saying " I'm not justifying rape " then going right ahead to justifying it by victim blaming is what you just did .

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Them say the reward of a teacher dey for heaven,but this headmaster say NO,say him own reward must start from earth tongue.

Well, wahala for any guyman wey still dey look these little girls with small pikin eyes....Na dem dey sabi give styles pass in case you don't know lipsrsealed. Tho I never try am once,but na wetin my guy clear me I dey clear una so tongue
i hope you know your friends are rapists .

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Whitelion07(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmmySparky:
Lol...these lil girls eye don tear...u don't wanna know what they do in sec school these days...not trying to justify the rape Sha...crime na crime...but the world don lose its morals...
na where you take see rape from watin you read oga?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by skywalker240(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer news nah, it has been happening for years. Back then in my sec. sch, our intro-tech master samples both students and teachers in his lab because the lab is in an isolated area. We were like 3 students who knew this and we dare not talk.

let me rephrase it,

" Asorted Junkies Pro Max edge plus and Asorted Olosho Pro Max edge plus
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Babatundey4Real: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please Safe my life!

I need urgent help.

Read My Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6843170/please-safe-life-need
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
That small girl hole go don wide like lie Mohammad nose.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
He likes giving and receiving head (Mouth Action) hence the name Headmaster. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by humilitypays(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Majority of black people are foolish.

Why can't they use this same boldness to confront their useless Presidents, Governors and top civil servants that have destroyed black nations and turned them to ruins?

Foolish black men!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by treatise: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Since the days of Samson and Delilah the kingdom of earth....
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
skywalker240:

let me rephrase it,

" Asorted Junkies Pro Max edge plus and Asorted Olosho Pro Max edge plus
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you I swear. I fear for the kids our generation with give birth to.

May God help person
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

See how you're very quick to condemn the girl child without saying a single word about the men who actually sleep with these underage girls. You think the boy child who grew up sleeping with kids was well raised himself? Or you don't care what your boy child does to other people's children? If anything, what you've just described only shows the kind of irresponsible male adults we have in the streets of Nigeria. And this will continue to happen cause y'all focus on the victims and not the actual culprits because "men will always be men". You don't want to tell yourselves the truth cause you're enjoying the laissez-faire. Pity, but the effects of this gender bias will get to everyone.

can you see how the idiot is afraid to have female kids ! Instead of condemning the man's actions the idiot says.oys better for him not to have female kids - that's how foolish some of these people are - to call a fellow man to.order is impossible for many of them - even criminals like this rapist who he doesn't know ..anyway many of them are rapists, so to condemn another rapist is always a problem

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
HenryDion:
Make Una leave that man abeg... Man must knack grin
...man (headmaster)must knack your daughter you sent to school to study abi.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a pleasurable sex. I know it must be in Ghana
Wht is pleasurable about sleeping with a kid
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
humilitypays:
Majority of black people are foolish.

Why can't they use this same boldness to confront their useless Presidents, Governors and top civil servants that have destroyed black nations and turned them to ruins?

Foolish black men!
It's a mentality thing
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Roycemadeit(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
The best way to train your kids would not be lying or telling them that their natural feeling is a sin...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kogi state were I served, it's a normal thing. Jss 2 girl dey toast corper. SS3 students dey lock their windows during school time once no teacher in their class. Kabba that year. Even parents allow their girls to visit corper without any care. Na so corper Abiodun, Tombosun, Dickson, Maths teacher, dey Bleep all this children anyhow. Me na only breast I suck, she be virgin na so I pursue her. I still dey thank God for the escape

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
flokii:

Train your pikin well to avoid stories that touch.. most parents are too busy chasing career and money without making time for their kids (both male and female) when they start nearing puberty, having sexual desires and lusts.

Maybe you don't know that when a girl starts menstruation, she'll experience ovulation when the urge to meet a male is high. We must pay attention to biology and help kids with the new changes they experience in their bodies while growing up.
shut the fvxk up ,please.
You people will keep quiet about rapists bit you always have strength to blame the victim and their families .. adults are never to prey on young children and if they do we must condemn the action and they must face prosecution - not smelling talk like raise your children. Please just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
And the idiot wore facemask...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
ForeThinker:

No such thing as rape there....

ABI na only rape u Sabi ?
Oloshi o,.olodo. go and learn what statutory rape is and stop being ignorant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***** / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.