Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) (83471 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by tiswell(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Them say the reward of a teacher dey for heaven,but this headmaster say NO,say him own reward must start from earth tongue.

Well, wahala for any guyman wey still dey look these little girls with small pikin eyes....Na dem dey sabi give styles pass in case you don't know lipsrsealed. Tho I never try am once,but na wetin my guy clear me I dey clear una so tongue
we know say you are talking from experience
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

I remember a day to our POP, a man came to complain that a Corper (Corper na ghost) impregnated his daughter....then @ Muslim girls, Iyara ....the LGI just called the Corper handed him over to the man, and said father in-law and son-in-law over to you grin grin

Chai, wahala.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Chai, wahala.
grin grin grin grin

Na sooooo
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by MyExpression(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

one paedophile down there is asking "did he rape her"

awon set baba ijesha!

anyone faulting that poor manipulated girl is as worst as the headmaster

What do you mean by poor manipulated girl?

During my NYSC, SS1 gurl dey write love letter give me while submitting assignment. As if that is not enough, she would later pass through the school at night, 7pm, snooping for me, coz our house is within the school premise

If no be say she be smallie, and small fear of God, I bliv say I for give her wetin she dey find.
Gurls in senior secondary dey disturb teachers and Corps members for Nigeria.
I served in Bayelsa. A reputable private school at that.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
sow4me:

You mean to say their married women love sleeping about?
Yes
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
flokii:

Train your pikin well to avoid stories that touch.. most parents are too busy chasing career and money without making time for their kids (both male and female) when they start nearing puberty, having sexual desires and lusts.

Maybe you don't know that when a girl starts menstruation, she'll experience ovulation when the urge to meet a male is high. We must pay attention to biology and help kids with the new changes they experience in their bodies while growing up.
Still no justification for paedophiles to roam. You think those who violated by paedophiles are not properly trained? That will be really dumb.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2021
flokii:

Hanty you need to be calming down.. Ok how are you sure the girl didn't go to the principal first?

A case of a male and female getting caught in sexual acts.. but you automatically assume the girl is the victim and the man is a rapist. What does that make you?

FYI young children prey on adults too, especially the ones that lack self-control who eventually get into trouble of rape accusations.
Young children prey on adults??

WOW. Nairaland. shocked
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Pataricatering:
In short going through this thread a large number of Nigerian men are pedophiles and child rapists.
They try and.make.thselves feel better by blaming the children they rape instead of calling themselves to order .
Itz a very sad situation , many Nigerian men need to be castrated , honestly .
And to all the idiots who will quote me . Please go through and quote the male pedophiles and rapists on this thread first.
Shaking as I read their comments. No wonder many girls are molested or have a past of molestation daily in this country. These are children we are talking about and majority of the guys on these thread are putting the blame on them, even admitting to having relations with them claiming ‘temptation’. You never see such comments on other social sites. They know they are sick and perverted inside, they can only make such comments here where their likes can egg them on. What a pity.

Just WOW.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Evercurious:

I beg to differ.. I don't think he implied what you accused him of
PLEASE SHUT UP IF YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND ENGLISH. All these guys are admitting on this thread is statutory rape and will get them arrested if in a sane country. America recently passed technology on the iPhone to detect comments like this and arrest people who makes them on the web, your and the rest of this thread should be in jail. But You are a woman. The fuccc!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 11, 2021
Blackdisciple:
They both slept with each other and both enjoyed it that's all.
The same way another headmaster will sleep with your daughter and enjoy it too.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
She's getting too emotional....
You’re really dumb if you think too much passion can be expressed in matters like this. What a jungle you all live in.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Them say the reward of a teacher dey for heaven,but this headmaster say NO,say him own reward must start from earth tongue.

Well, wahala for any guyman wey still dey look these little girls with small pikin eyes....Na dem dey sabi give styles pass in case you don't know lipsrsealed. Tho I never try am once,but na wetin my guy clear me I dey clear una so tongue
Your friend no lie at all, if you see as all those smallie between 16-17 dey put eye for me eh, I try my best to avoid them, but them no dey gree o cool cool
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by CUMIN: 3:16am On Nov 11, 2021
falcon01:
She's a minor that's the issue but that kind office sex dey sweet oo grin grin

Stolen meat dey sweet die grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by PlayMaker14: 3:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
You’re really dumb if you think too much passion can be expressed in matters like this. What a jungle you all live in.
Dear Urban dweller,

It may seem as though you are mistaking me for your loving Dad....

She can freely express herself without throwing insultive words at people, and you can do that as well.

Please do not mistake me for your dad.

Thank you and God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by flokii: 5:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Young children prey on adults??

WOW. Nairaland. shocked

Of course they do.. some girls open their legs deliberately in class to tempt their male teachers especially corpers.

We've heard cases where girls in the hostel gang rape the hostel security guards. Some lure the security men with sex for easy passage out of the hostel premises at night to go for ol0sho work.

I don't know how old you are and the age you grew up in but trust me, things have gone really bad in this age and time due to neglect of the girl child.

In some muslim countries and the Northern part here, girls get married as early as 12 years and by 15-16yrs they already have 2-3 kids. I think the authorities should be allowed to investigate and ask the girl if she was raped or not.
This is not America where men have been reduced to lesser humans and women treated as demigods. Even pets like dogs have more rights than men in your irritating society.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
The same way another headmaster will sleep with your daughter and enjoy it too.

Not mine but your own daughters not daughter frustrated animal

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by EmmySparky(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
ForeThinker:

No such thing as rape there....

ABI na only rape u Sabi ?
bro once u blow underage...na rape whether she seduce u or not...
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by EmmySparky(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Pataricatering:
but you are justifying rape nah ! Saying " I'm not justifying rape " then going right ahead to justifying it by victim blaming is what you just did .
nah just stating the obvious...lil girls these days have gone rogue...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by EmmySparky(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Whitelion07:
na where you take see rape from watin you read oga?
lol bro once the babe na underage ...even if she open leg for u and beg u to blow ...na still rape...
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Evercurious(f): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
PLEASE SHUT UP IF YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND ENGLISH. All these guys are admitting on this thread is statutory rape and will get them arrested if in a sane country. America recently passed technology on the iPhone to detect comments like this and arrest people who makes them on the web, your and the rest of this thread should be in jail. But You are a woman. The fuccc!

Madam Bobmarie, what is wrong with what THAT PARTICULAR guy said and implied? You were just too quick to use the phrase 'all these guys'.. What that particular guy said and that of ones you re talking about are they same? If you like dont learn to analyse comments on individual basis.. Stay there thinking in your head with your own interpretation into someone else's comment. For your mind I be woman so I go dey MUMU myself with emotions and sentiments without proper reasoning.. You never start..

You see that your first sentence, now tell that to yourself cos it's obvious you re the one that couldnt and maybe cant comprehend English
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by PlayMaker14: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Madam Bobmarie, what is wrong with what THAT PARTICULAR guy said and implied? You were just too quick to use the phrase 'all these guys'.. What that particular guy said and that of ones you re talking about are they same? If you like dont learn to analyse comments on individual basis.. Stay there thinking in your head with your own interpretation into someone else's comment. For your mind I be woman so I go dey MUMU myself without proper reasoning.. You never start..

You see that your first sentence, now tell that to yourself cos it's obvious you re the one that couldnt and maybe cant comprehend English

Her comprehension ability is lower than the depth of the Ocean.

You can see how emotional she gets because she lacks the ability to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer news nah, it has been happening for years. Back then in my sec. sch, our intro-tech master samples both students and teachers in his lab because the lab is in an isolated area. We were like 3 students who knew this and we dare not talk even if we talk, we can't prove it.

I've sometime ago eavesdrop girls between the age of 15-16years talking about abortion and I couldn't believe my ears I swear to God, I was just looking at them and i couldn't help but ask God to help me as a young man because i cannot pray not to have a girl child. Make no mistake, I love girl child but, MAY GOD HELP THE GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION.

Pertaining the two people in the video, they did not started doing it today, they've been doing it for a very long time and they will not stop it today. You don't know how these young girls crave for matured AmstelRock.

It has been happening years and I don't think it will ever stop.

There’s nothing new under the sun, all these things have been happening for generations. Leave all this stories.

Either ways, what wrong is wrong. Besides age issues, the principal/student relationship is already an abuse of office.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Her comprehension ability is lower than the depth of the Ocean.

You can see how emotional she gets because she lacks the ability to comprehend.
Find another word to use, Mr uninformed and ignorant. Seemed you just learned the word ‘emotional’ today.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Not mine but your own daughters not daughter frustrated animal
Lmao. He enjoyed it, why not enjoy it with yours? WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH LIKE THEY BOTH ENJOYED IT. AS YOU COME REASON AM SAY E FIT BE YOUR DAUGHTER, your vein wan pop comot for your head.

NIGERIAN ANIMALS WITH NO PITY FOR FEMALE CHILDREN
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Urban dweller,

It may seem as though you are mistaking me for your loving Dad....

She can freely express herself without throwing insultive words at people, and you can do that as well.

Please do not mistake me for your dad.

Thank you and God bless you.
Lame
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
flokii:

Of course they do.. some girls open their legs deliberately in class to tempt their male teachers especially corpers.

We've heard cases where girls in the hostel gang rape the hostel security guards. Some lure the security men with sex for easy passage out of the hostel premises at night to go for ol0sho work.

I don't know how old you are and the age you grew up in but trust me, things have gone really bad in this age and time due to neglect of the girl child.

In some muslim countries and the Northern part here, girls get married as early as 12 years and by 15-16yrs they already have 2-3 kids. I think the authorities should be allowed to investigate and ask the girl if she was raped or not.
This is not America where men have been reduced to lesser humans and women treated as demigods. Even pets like dogs have more rights than men in your irritating society.
These types of replies disgust me. This situation you just described, is that what happened in the story here or are you just looking for excuse for the headmaster? Like WTF, if a teenager tries to seduce you, you no fit press knock for her head? You be small pikin? IS IT NOT YOUR JOB AS AN ADULT TO ADVICE AND ADMONISH YOUNG CHILDREN WHEN THEY MISBEHAVE
If she insults you, you go beat am say na small pikin. But the moment she tries to seduce, SHE NO BE SMALL PIKIN AGAIN? You no fit report to her parents??!!! Which kind of men are roaming around our teenage girls in that country?!

These girls are underage and those men are adults. Whether they tempted you or not should not be the bone of contention because you are an mature ADULT with self control. The moment you sleep with a teenager in Nigeria or anywhere else, it is STATUTORY RAPE. Whether she consented or not because the age of consent is 18. They under the law cannot have sex and men who have sex with underage girls are considered rapists because of the law.

In a sane nation, you and whoever thinks you can sleep with a teenager just because she tempted you or even tried to rape you will spend the rest of your life in jail or known to everyone as a sex offender.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by PlayMaker14: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Find another word to use, Mr uninformed and ignorant. Seemed you just learned the word ‘emotional’ today.
Are you done fooling yourself around?

Let me know when you are done.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Are you done fooling yourself around?

Let me know when you are done.
Oh Boy. Scram abeg!

Disgusting men sleeping with children.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by PlayMaker14: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
Oh Boy. Scram abeg!

Disgusting men sleeping with children.
You keep mistaking me for your dad.....

Are you done?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2021
falcon01:
She's a minor that's the issue but that kind office sex dey sweet oo grin grin

as it take sweet E TAKE ENTER TROUBLE.

He should have go and get married to get free se....x

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

***** / Ugandan Lady Banned From Attending Classes For Wearing Mini-skirt / How To Write An Industrial Training/siwes Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.