Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) (84031 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Ghostnick: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Both parties don't even have remorse for what they just did like its normal esp. That idiot foolmale student grin Kongi na bastard, kpekus na idiot
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Something that's legal in the North. 12 years girls don ripe for north.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Thesaint141(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
pocohantas:
The fact that men openly talk about their friends having sex with kids shows you lots are dysfunctional.

I can’t even imagine my friend telling me she sleeps with kids in secondary school. Wetin wan bring that kind talk? And I will come online to type it with boldness?

Some of you will go on to become fathers tomorrow? #Spits

Poco-lee, always on point.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

It looks like I took over your room, that's why I continued the strictness grin cheesy

Many of their parents were nudging them towards me(from our set-just me served there, my second was a ghost), like go and meet that corper, go and cook for him.

Some of them told me to my face that they sent their daughters and I turned them back...Imagine.

Though the corpers I met there were doing it ooooo, but it is not in my character to do that.

Was Aiyetan Principal whilst you were there?
Did you meet Ejike?

Emile that sells under that upstair? Yeaa I think that Baba Aiyetan was the principal then
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by perdollar(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Y always Ghana.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Hapinex01: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Headmaster don Bleep up to dey do that kind act in his office, am sure no be his first time be this.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Ceejay57: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
konji nah bastard
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
She was giving him song track and people heard her voice
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Emile that sells under that upstair? Yeaa I think that Baba Aiyetan was the principal then
Yap... Baba Aiyetan is from Araromi-Gbede, but lived @ Aiyetoro...it's been long sha oooo grin

Ya, Emile was his nickname. He is from Abakiliki...Ejike is his real name.

He made me feel @ home sha, though he had a scandal immediately I left there and ran away....they started calling me.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

Ya, Emile was his nickname. He is from Abakiliki...Ejike is his real name.

He made me feel @ home sha, though he had a scandal immediately I left there and ran away....they started calling me.

Sorry it was typo error I meant Ejike . What Scandal? That guy spoke and really mingled with them. Back then he had a little boy too he brought to stay with him
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
They both slept with each other and both enjoyed it that's all.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Evercurious:

I beg to differ.. I don't think he implied what you accused him of
May God bless you abundantly for understanding where I am coming from, I wanted to reply Patarisomething of a woman or somebody but I decided not to because I knew that reading English is different from understanding it.

I even laughed at her for calling me a misogynist. Well, I don't blame her, it's her data and her phone, so; who am I to stop her from using it the way she want after all NL is a faceless forum.

Thanks once more, I'm your fan from today.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oh but Masa HM deɛn nti? :I
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abi now. As all these teenagers are wild and don tear eye, make we dey continue to help them destroy their life now. Why be role models when you can get free knacking?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by naikeboy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Africa is a dark continent indeed.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by COUSIN1279(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fucking or sleeping which one among?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Sorry it was typo error I meant Ejike . What Scandal? That guy spoke and really mingled with them. Back then he had a little boy too he brought to stay with him
The little boy's name is Uche. (You have got mad memory) grin

Ejike spoke their language fluently, he also came there as a boy.
I left there Val's Day in '13....Sometime in April, I started getting calls from my students who were asking me about his whereabouts indirectly.

I had to call one of them stylishly and asked, She told me Ejike impregnated someone's wife and ran away. I knew the girl and knew they were hitting @ the time sha.

They knew we were close and were psyching me to give up location, they kept calling until they stopped after sometime.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Abi now. As all these teenagers are wild and don tear eye, make we dey continue to help them destroy their life now. Why be role models when you can get free knacking?

Lmaoo. Who is this guy commenting?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Evercurious(f): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
I'm sorry but a child is not to be blamed for being raped . Secondly - the power dynamic - both as her headmaster and an older man is a serious problem - do you know what he could have threatened her with ?. Asides all that is even grammar - you cannot be a headmaster and raping your student- its criminal! Let's stop victim blaming and direct blame where it should go .

Madam abeg stop all this drama... I m not supporting rape nor sex with those femal minors but truth be told which we all know, SOME of these girls were NEVER threatened but they went for the sex WILLINGLY cos they are already ROTTEN... So it's left for parents to take up their responsibilities seriously and stopped handing over some or all of their responsibilities to a total stranger..

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by thunderbabs: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer news nah, it has been happening for years. Back then in my sec. sch, our intro-tech master samples both students and teachers in his lab because the lab is in an isolated area. We were like 3 students who knew this and we dare not talk even if we talk, we can't prove it.

I've sometime ago eavesdrop girls between the age of 15-16years talking about abortion and I couldn't believe my ears I swear to God, I was just looking at them and i couldn't help but ask God to help me as a young man because i cannot pray not to have a girl child. Make no mistake, I love girl child but, MAY GOD HELP THE GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION.

Pertaining the two people in the video, they did not started doing it today, they've been doing it for a very long time and they will not stop it today. You don't know how these young girls crave for matured AmstelRock.

It has been happening years and I don't think it will ever stop.

Fire �
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. Who is this guy commenting?
mangolina. I say make I drop my 2 cents na.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by muheeb01(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Women can be source of greatness for man,and can also be source of downfall for man
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by PlayMaker14: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Evercurious:

Madam abeg stop all this drama... I m not supporting rape nor sex with those femal minors but truth be told which we all know, SOME of these girls were NEVER threatened but they went for the sex WILLINGLY cos they are already ROTTEN... So it's left for parents to take up their responsibilities seriously and stopped handling over some or all of their responsibilities to a total stranger..
She's getting too emotional....

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

This is no longer news nah, it has been happening for years. Back then in my sec. sch, our intro-tech master samples both students and teachers in his lab because the lab is in an isolated area. We were like 3 students who knew this and we dare not talk even if we talk, we can't prove it.

I've sometime ago eavesdrop girls between the age of 15-16years talking about abortion and I couldn't believe my ears I swear to God, I was just looking at them and i couldn't help but ask God to help me as a young man because i cannot pray not to have a girl child. Make no mistake, I love girl child but, MAY GOD HELP THE GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION.

Pertaining the two people in the video, they did not started doing it today, they've been doing it for a very long time and they will not stop it today. You don't know how these young girls crave for matured AmstelRock.

It has been happening years and I don't think it will ever stop.

A
Hahahhahahaha amastle Rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

I served in Kogi as well....Ijumu to be precise, na free-for-all.

Knack everything knackable, just make sure the babe no get belle.

The parents are aware sef and usually even send them to help you do one or two chores. You sure say na virgin abi you no check well?

Virgin no dey Gbede as at that time oooo...@SamuelAnyawu, are you there? lipsrsealed

Strictness paid off for me, though.

I check small o. But he good say I no too check, bcuz I 4 burst am open
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Ccss: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

The little boy's name is Uche. (You have got mad memory) grin

Ejike spoke their language fluently, he also came there as a boy.
I left there Val's Day in '13....Sometime in April, I started getting calls from my students who were asking me about his whereabouts indirectly.

I had to call one of them stylishly and asked, She told me Ejike impregnated someone's wife and ran away. I knew the girl and knew they were hitting @ the time sha.

They knew we were close and were psyching me to give up location, they kept calling until they stopped after sometime.

Lol Kai Ejike. Why na? That means he closed the provision store. Tho that store was owned by his elder bro abi uncle
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Kai Ejike. Why na? That means he closed the provision store. Tho that store was owned by his elder bro abi uncle
His uncle handed the place over to him & relocated to Odokoro.

So, he handled the store and was doing very very well with it. At the time I was there, he got a very big Gen, deep freezer, stocked the place and was really seeing good cash.

The boy just eff up...I warned him the way he was changing them like clothes.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
I check small o. But he good say I no too check, bcuz I 4 burst am open
I remember a day to our POP, a man came to complain that a Corper (Corper na ghost) impregnated his daughter....then @ Muslim girls, Iyara ....the LGI just called the Corper handed him over to the man, and said father in-law and son-in-law over to you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Africans!!
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Girls are like mango, while you're waiting for them to ripe..others are eating them with salt... #Toobad!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.