Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) (84027 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by falcon01: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
wink2015:

as it take sweet E TAKE ENTER TROUBLE.

He should have go and get married to get free se....x
the risky one has a peculiar taste, like having sex in an elevator or back of the lecture hall or in the bathroom.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by flokii: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bobmarie:
These types of replies disgust me. This situation you just described, is that what happened in the story here or are you just looking for excuse for the headmaster? Like WTF, if a teenager tries to seduce you, you no fit press knock for her head? You be small pikin? IS IT NOT YOUR JOB AS AN ADULT TO ADVICE AND ADMONISH YOUNG CHILDREN WHEN THEY MISBEHAVE
If she insults you, you go beat am say na small pikin. But the moment she tries to seduce, SHE NO BE SMALL PIKIN AGAIN? You no fit report to her parents??!!! Which kind of men are roaming around our teenage girls in that country?!

These girls are underage and those men are adults. Whether they tempted you or not should not be the bone of contention because you are an mature ADULT with self control. The moment you sleep with a teenager in Nigeria or anywhere else, it is STATUTORY RAPE. Whether she consented or not because the age of consent is 18. They under the law cannot have sex and men who have sex with underage girls are considered rapists because of the law.

In a sane nation, you and whoever thinks you can sleep with a teenager just because she tempted you or even tried to rape you will spend the rest of your life in jail or known to everyone as a sex offender.

Whatever... na una sabi.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Headmaster dey enjoy free ToTo...
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
madukaanaya:
how much is it?

Should be about fifty-sth to sixty-sth.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Yes

That cant be true.
Unreasonable. Abi make i no kukuma marry sef �
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ficient:
Kogi state were I served, it's a normal thing. Jss 2 girl dey toast corper. SS3 students dey lock their windows during school time once no teacher in their class. Kabba that year. Even parents allow their girls to visit corper without any care. Na so corper Abiodun, Tombosun, Dickson, Maths teacher, dey Bleep all this children anyhow. Me na only breast I suck, she be virgin na so I pursue her. I still dey thank God for the escape
Why are the ss3 kids locking they windows bro?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
sow4me:

Why are the ss3 kids locking they windows bro?

Clandestine activities na. If you sneak in on them you will find some of the girls jumping from the guy's seat and adjusting their skirts. Once you enter their class to teach, all the girls will open legs for you. Na so corper Musa come take dey look girls pant, him gbola come stand up, and them begin laugh am. As you enter their class, na the smell of fuk go first blast you
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ficient:

Clandestine activities na. If you sneak in on them you will find some of the girls jumping from the guy's seat and adjusting their skirts. Once you enter their class to teach, all the girls will open legs for you. Na so corper Musa come take dey look girls pant, him gbola come stand up, and them begin laugh am. As you enter their class, na the smell of fuk go first blast you
Well they lack sense. They see infidelity as the normal norms for now.
They arent engaged in anything meaningful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.