Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) (84012 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ficient:
Kogi state were I served, it's a normal thing. Jss 2 girl dey toast corper. SS3 students dey lock their windows during school time once no teacher in their class. Kabba that year. Even parents allow their girls to visit corper without any care. Na so corper Abiodun, Tombosun, Dickson, Maths teacher, dey Bleep all this children anyhow. Me na only breast I suck, she be virgin na so I pursue her. I still dey thank God for the escape
I served in Kogi as well....Ijumu to be precise, na free-for-all.

Knack everything knackable, just make sure the babe no get belle.

The parents are aware sef and usually even send them to help you do one or two chores. You sure say na virgin abi you no check well?

Virgin no dey Gbede as at that time oooo...@SamuelAnyawu, are you there? lipsrsealed

Strictness paid off for me, though.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Asadujames202:
He did no wrong

Who no like em sweet sixteen

many of you are rapists and pedophiles..

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Is this Arabic or Latin sir.....pls help us translate to English cheesy
AngelHoly:
I think everything is turning into normal day day cos all of worship money and don't a Bleep about any other things

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Woleobi: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
He even wore face mask. The audacity!

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

Knack everything knackable, just make sure the babe no get belle. The parents are aware sef and usually even send them to help you do one or two chores.
basically, you were raping your students . Meanwhile when they talk about rape is your type that will come and be shouting false rape ! Despite being a confessed serial rapist.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Ghana like all these kind things well well....Especially married women

You mean to say their married women love sleeping about?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Gee64: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
The decadence seen these days ehn.

A fifteen years old girl in JSS1 gave birth to a baby in my area.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
basically, you were raping your students . Meanwhile when they talk about rape is your type that will come and be shouting false rape ! Despite being a confessed serial rapist.
Just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaa, so that we will notice you.

If you had no negative impression, why didn't you quote the whole statement.

I know you will cut the part that suits you because you want to create a narrative...Clap for yourself.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
madukaanaya:
guys i have like 100k and i am a novice when it comes to phones.recommend a good phone that i can buy.a strong product.
Go for Infinix Note 10.
You'd love it.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by flokii: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
shut the fvxk up ,please.
You people will keep quiet about rapists bit you always have strength to blame the victim and their families .. adults are never to prey on young children and if they do we must condemn the action and they must face prosecution - not smelling talk like raise your children. Please just shut up if you have nothing sensible to say.

Hanty you need to be calming down.. Ok how are you sure the girl didn't go to the principal first?

A case of a male and female getting caught in sexual acts.. but you automatically assume the girl is the victim and the man is a rapist. What does that make you?

FYI young children prey on adults too, especially the ones that lack self-control who eventually get into trouble of rape accusations.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
The fact that men openly talk about their friends having sex with kids shows you lots are dysfunctional.

I can’t even imagine my friend telling me she sleeps with kids in secondary school. Wetin wan bring that kind talk? And I will come online to type it with boldness?

Some of you will go on to become fathers tomorrow? #Spits

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Asadujames202:

Naija gals are useless
All of them
see member of dog gender talking ! U are so dumb ..a headmaster raping his student and you have nothing to say about the criminal . I know you are senseless but go and read up about statutory rape. Oloshi, oloriburuku ara e

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oh please don't be so dramatic....many of these young girls have perfected the art of seduction.
They're usually the ones who tempt men and play the victim later undecided
Pataricatering:
many of you are rapists and pedophiles..
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by modsfucker: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
The girl is even taller than him.

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
see member of dog gender talking ! U are so dumb ..a headmaster raping his student and you have nothing to say about the criminal . I know you are senseless but go and read up about statutory rape. Oloshi, oloriburuku ara e

Both of thm are actually wrong sis.
But you see the guy u quoted, its his national anthem so dnt reason him @all.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
In short going through this thread a large number of Nigerian men are pedophiles and child rapists.
They try and.make.thselves feel better by blaming the children they rape instead of calling themselves to order .
Itz a very sad situation , many Nigerian men need to be castrated , honestly .
And to all the idiots who will quote me . Please go through and quote the male pedophiles and rapists on this thread first.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by sow4me(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
In short going through this thread a large number of Nigerian men are pedophiles and child rapists.
They try and.make.thselves feel better by blaming the children they rape instead of calling themselves to order .
Itz a very sad situation , many Nigerian men need to be castrated , honestly .
And to all the idiots who will quote me . Please go through and quote the male pedophiles and rapists on this thread first.

Are u sure u okay? Castrate wetin?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:

Knack everything knackable, just make sure the babe no get belle.

The parents are aware sef and usually even send them to help you do one or two chores. You sure say na virgin abi you no check well?

Virgin no dey Gbede as at that time oooo...@SamuelAnyawu, are you there? lipsrsealed

Strictness paid off for me, though.

Lol I no bleep any CCC Ayeh-Gbedde girl shaaa. I was really disciplined even tho other corp members were doing it.

I wrote my name in gold during March 2009- Feb 2010.

It was really tempting as girls were used to opening their legs during classes.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
sow4me:

Both of thm are actually wrong sis.
But you see the guy u quoted, its his national anthem so dnt reason him @all.
I'm sorry but a child is not to be blamed for being raped . Secondly - the power dynamic - both as her headmaster and an older man is a serious problem - do you know what he could have threatened her with ?. Asides all that is even grammar - you cannot be a headmaster and raping your student- its criminal! Let's stop victim blaming and direct blame where it should go .

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by webizone(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gadafii:
This is actually not news, it's something that's rampant in today's generation, na who Dem catch be thief

These girls like to go after older guys, maybe they feel he has more experience compared to boys her age.

Come and see how my class mates used to flock around a particular teacher back in secondary school, the guy dey cleaner na baba, and he Sabi knot tie die grin

Girls are always in his office, around him, even when going home, they like to follow him, some don't mind to wait for him if he's teaching a class, only God knows which soap he bath those days.

Now the thing is, it would have been as easy as blinking if he wanted to shag them, which I have no doubt he definitely did number of them

Meanwhile these particular teacher no dey use eyes see boys, boys been plan federal beating for am, make Dem waylay am for road beat am like thief because of the way he was treating boys different from girls, God save am that year

Well Sha I was happy one of us had the mind to blow him left eye before we finished our waec, na the whole class suffer for am shaa...but him eye swell like all these Chinese guys

One reason why I was happy I went to a boys only school from my Js3. Even dem go treat girls differently, no be for my face.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
sow4me:

Are u sure u okay? Castrate wetin?
are you a rapist ? Bexos common sense should tell.you that I was referring to rapists .

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
What Ghanaian headmasters cannot do,...........
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Remag666:
Oh please don't be so dramatic....many of these young girls have perfected the art of seduction.
They're usually the ones who tempt men and play the victim later undecided
shut up- how many young girls have you raped? Cos you sound like you are looking for excuses to make you sleep better at night

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
sow4me:
Go for Infinix Note 10. You'd love it.
how much is it?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by fergie001: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol I no bleep any CCC Ayeh-Gbedde girl shaaa. I was really disciplined even tho other corp members were doing it.

I wrote my name in gold during March 2009- Feb 2010.

It was really tempting as girls were used to opening their legs during classes.
It looks like I took over your room, that's why I continued the strictness grin cheesy

Many of their parents were nudging them towards me(from our set-just me served there, my second was a ghost), like go and meet that corper, go and cook for him.

Some of them told me to my face that they sent their daughters and I turned them back...Imagine.

Though the corpers I met there were doing it ooooo, but it is not in my character to do that.

Was Aiyetan Principal whilst you were there?
Did you meet Ejike?
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by duro4chang(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
falcon01:
She's a minor that's the issue but that kind office sex dey sweet oo grin grin
You don minit.
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Adefolarin1: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
This has been happening for long
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is all shades of wrong, why sleeping with an underaged girl?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Evercurious(f): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
please o hope God never gives you a girl child! You are a useless misogynist. You see as you didn't have one single bad word for bastard rapists , in your mind anynody with a penis can do whatever he likes even if it is with underage girls- which is rape by the way .
Useless women hater .

I beg to differ.. I don't think he implied what you accused him of
Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
They try and.make.thselves feel better by blaming the children they rape instead of calling themselves to order.

It is cringeworthy. Seun shouldn’t be allowing such on this site. If a Nigerian man goes abroad and is accused of a sexual crime, it is hard to defend him because you know majority of them do not know where to draw the line. They have normalized abuse.

How do you have FRIENDS that do such? They come to your houses and your mum gives them food. They are the ones your daughters would grow to call “uncle”. Little wonder the cycle continues.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Leemaoo grin grin........young lady heaven forbid that I forcibly lay with any woman or girl on God's green earth ....I have never done it and I will never do it.
Like I said stop being emotional and you'll make better decisions in life not decisions based on sentiment.
It's something we see everyday where girls seduce guys and the moment they get caught they start playing the victim.....that don't move me most rape cases are not rape they're majorly wrong accusations arising from various factors number 1 on the list is The innate jealousy of the bleeding species. One more thing young lady I never sleep at night cool
Pataricatering:
shut up- how many young girls have you raped? Cos you sound like you are looking for excuses to make you sleep better at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS / What Is The Difference Between A Civil Servant And A Public Servant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.