Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! (1492 Views)

10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) / Colombian Transgender Couples Reveals Pictures Showing Baby Bump (18+ Photos) / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2021
So yesterday... I woke up to read the messages my would-be boyfriend sent to me on WhatsApp...

He told me that I owed him a full picture... grin

But I don't take those... Not even selfies cause I'm so shy and insecure... embarassed

But he sent me his... He's so cute! My exact height... He's wearing a black sweater... And jeans... He had his free hand in a pocket... and his hair: dark and shoulder length was perfect, I wanted to mess it up a little... tongue

Anyways, I decided to take the picture... I was at a friend's home.

I wanted to look a bit cute... But was too lazy to comb my hair which he loves... kiss

I actually changed my clothes... To a sheer gown but decided against it... My friend was encouraging me to... But if my would-be boyfriend can't appreciate me without so many accessories then he's not the one... cry

I took these pictures...

I waited for him to tell me if he likes them... Literally biting my nails! grin

Darling came online to tell me he was taking his lunch break...

I'm still waiting!!! angry

I responded with this "..."

He sent a laugh emoji and asked what was wrong... To which I replied "nothing"...

But he knew and teased me... He asked if I was waiting for his comments on the pictures...that I would have to wait till he gets home... But scolded me for being naughty and making him 'uncomfortable' at work... grin

Just ordinary pictures and he made me feel like Marilyn or Agbani... kiss

I slept off though... It was past 11pm here while it was 5pm over there... The time difference though... sad

This morning, I checked my messages... And he made my blush, if I were fair and not dark... I would have been pink all over! grin

There's something so sexy about a guy who makes you think the darkest, dirtiest thoughts with his simple words...

["You have awakened something in me that is impossible to control"..."I want to be a prisoner of your body"... ]

A part of the messages he sent... embarassed

He writes the most romantic lines in Spanish and I translated it... He's so old school! But just five years older...

All my life, I've had to deal with men who can only bring up topics on sex...

But when my boyfriend does so, he's so subtle... I even had to tempt him into sexting.. cheesy

The pictures weren't clear though... But I'll share because I'm on cloud nine!

1 Like

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2021
I love ur body stature.
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

They are really something else.. Can you imagine the chats of this grown ass man.

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by yorubakid: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
[s]So yesterday... I woke up to read the messages my would-be boyfriend sent to me on WhatsApp...

He told me that I owed him a full picture... grin

But I don't take those... Not even selfies cause I'm so shy and insecure... embarassed

But he sent me his... He's so cute! My exact height... He's wearing a black sweater... And jeans... He had his free hand in a pocket... and his hair: dark and shoulder length was perfect, I wanted to mess it up a little... tongue

Anyways, I decided to take the picture... I was at a friend's home.

I wanted to look a bit cute... But was too lazy to comb my hair which he loves... kiss

I actually changed my clothes... To a sheer gown but decided against it... My friend was encouraging me to... But if my would-be boyfriend can't appreciate me without so many accessories then he's not the one... cry

I took these pictures...

I waited for him to tell me if he likes them... Literally biting my nails! grin

Darling came online to tell me he was taking his lunch break...

I'm still waiting!!! angry

I responded with this "..."

He sent a laugh emoji and asked what was wrong... To which I replied "nothing"...

But he knew and teased me... He asked if I was waiting for his comments on the pictures...that I would have to wait till he gets home... But scolded me for being naughty and making him 'uncomfortable' at work... grin

Just ordinary pictures and he made me feel like Marilyn or Agbani... kiss

I slept off though... It was past 11pm here while it was 5pm over there... The time difference though... sad

This morning, I checked my messages... And he made my blush, if I were fair and not dark... I would have been pink all over! grin

There's something so sexy about a guy who makes you think the darkest, dirtiest thoughts with his simple words...

["You have awakened something in me that is impossible to control"..."I want to be a prisoner of your body"... ]

A part of the messages he sent... embarassed

He writes the most romantic lines in Spanish and I translated it... He's so old school! But just five years older...

But when my boyfriend does so, he's so subtle... I even had to tempt him into sexting.. cheesy

The pictures weren't clear though... But I'll share because I'm on cloud nine!
[/s]
You are really bored just like you mentioned in your moniker.. find and something productive and get busy with it instead of coming online to disturb us with your imaginery romantic stories.. Nobody gives a Bleep about it

2 Likes

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

They are really something else.. Can you imagine the chats of this grown ass man.
Thank you for the compliment!

I've dealt with worse... You know the crew that sends their unsolicited dïck pics... grin

I never thought of South American men as potential partners... But I absolutely love them now!!

Owen is purrfect! We chat like kids... Using emojis... teasing each other... Even when we argued, it was because we were both insecure and wanted to please the other... embarassed

But I can't imagine not being with him!

I wrote in my other thread how I asked for a song... He loves metal... But he sent me a classic ballad... Out of the blue! He sent the translated video cause the song was sang in Spanish...

You shouldn't limit yourself to people who would sexualize you... So many would appreciate who you are, take time to listen, and be your honest friend...

I'm certain this man is a grown ass dude! Extremely disrespectful...

1 Like

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2021
yorubakid:

You are really bored just like you mentioned in your moniker.. find and something productive and get busy with it instead of coming online to disturb us with your imaginery romantic stories.. Nobody gives a Bleep about it

It's not my fault your cold and dead inside... L If I had allowed your Nigerian brothers to practice their witchcraft with my heart, I would have ended up like you... embarassed

I wake up every day so excited and alive! grin

Even this toxic forum can't get to me... kiss

1 Like

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by house10s: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2021
yawn
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by yorubakid: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

[s]
It's not my fault your cold and dead inside... L If I had allowed your Nigerian brothers to practice their witchcraft with my heart, I would have ended up like you... embarassed

I wake up every day so excited and alive! grin

Even this toxic forum can't get to me... kiss[/s]
Thrash!! Stop posting nonsense here to occupy space where sensible things ought to have been occupied with
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Getdabag: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

what do you expect from your fellow aboki(tribes men)
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Getdabag:
what do you expect from your fellow aboki(tribes men) men

You are a fowl
He's from edo state

1 Like

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Getdabag: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

You are a fowl
He's from edo state
edoman answering Abdullahi?
You dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2021
yorubakid:

Thrash!! Stop posting nonsense here to occupy space where sensible things ought to have been occupied with
I don't get this aggression... It's uncalled for. embarassed
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Ruudy: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2021
All dis ur novels dreaming will surely........ end in premium tears!! Dis i have seen
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thank you for the compliment!

I've dealt with worse... You know the crew that sends their unsolicited dïck pics... grin

I never thought of South American men as potential partners... But I absolutely love them now!!

Owen is purrfect! We chat like kids... Using emojis... teasing each other... Even when we argued, it was because we were both insecure and wanted to please the other... embarassed

But I can't imagine not being with him!

I wrote in my other thread how I asked for a song... He loves metal... But he sent me a classic ballad... Out of the blue! He sent the translated video cause the song was sang in Spanish...

You shouldn't limit yourself to people who would sexualize you... So many would appreciate who you are, take time to listen, and be your honest friend...

I'm certain this man is a grown ass dude! Extremely disrespectful...

Even me too I used to look down on them but not anymore.
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2021
house10s:
yawn
You're still toxic.. cry
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Even me too I used to look down on them but not anymore.
kiss
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Getdabag:
edoman answering Abdullahi?
You dey whine yourself

You dy crazy you no get sense.
Why Nigerians dy answer English name be fooling urself..
Average Nigerian man mentality.

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Ruudy:
All dis ur novels dreaming will surely........ end in premium tears!! Dis i have seen
How so? I'm madly in love, I've dedicated this account to him... grin

But I'm not dumb tho... I'm watching out for myself... wink wink
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by yorubakid: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't get this aggression... It's uncalled for. embarassed
We are not interested in your imaginery useless made up story..take it somewhere else
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by house10s: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're still toxic.. cry
yes cause u boring n a clout chaser
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Why Nigerians dy answer English name be fooling urself.
Don't mind them... This is how they behave... Always attacking women... undecided

Extremely rude, never polite...
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2021
house10s:
yes cause u boring n a clout chaser
Is itmy relationship that offends you? Or there's something else?

I don't see this venom on threads berating women... undecided
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't mind them... This is how they behave... Always attacking women... undecided

Extremely rude, never polite...

I don't know why. They hate to see women breathing especially if you have a dark skin like them.
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2021
yorubakid:

We are not interested in your imaginery useless made up story..take it somewhere else
imaginary? Your opinion.
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

I don't know why. They hate to see women breathing especially if you have a dark skin like them.
Two words: Slave mentality...

It's their kind that marry 60 year olds for green cards... grin

I could be mean to them... But I'm just here to tell share my relationship to positive minds... smiley

1 Like

Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by house10s: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Is itmy relationship that offends you? Or there's something else?

I don't see this venom on threads berating women... undecided

how old are u?
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:
Two words: Slave mentality...

It's their kind that marry 60 year olds for green cards... grin

I could be mean to them... But I'm just here to tell share my relationship to positive minds... smiley

Keep on with and ignore the trolls.
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Gobengroup(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

You must be Sandra?
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Jeon(f): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Gobengroup:
You must be Sandra?

No.
My first alphabet is not close to S
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2021
habla espanol? colombians dont speak english screenshot of the chat or i dont believe it
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Getdabag: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Why Nigerians dy answer English name be fooling urself.
lol hanty hes an aboki from North trying to woo you, hes definitely using a location ur familiar with to have an edge, he can't use hes real location na so wont lose interest..aren't u smart

These na normal tactics na grin
Re: Be Romantic Like My Colombian Boyfriend! by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
house10s:

how old are u?
eighteen.. would that lessen your criticism of my actions? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What do you want for Christmas? / As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende / The Issue Regarding Tonto Dikeh & She Saying Learn From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.