Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende (1501 Views)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / ‘Hot’ Nurse Suspended For Exposing Bra And Panties While Attending To Patients / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
The female gender will always seek for the attention of the male gender even if they are no longer going out with the guy,it's like a programme you must continue attending to the needs of her at one time or the other even though you are no longer going out with her.the earlier guys know this and know peace.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by DickDastardly(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Accept my SIMParty bros

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
DickDastardly:
Accept my SIMParty bros
lol na continuous paying,we no get choice,na one chance we enter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by helinues: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Reason why there must be a boundary.

I no get time for nonsense

7 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by DickDastardly(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
Who be we? Abeg count me out of your SIMPosium grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:
Reason why there must be a boundary.

I no get time for nonsense
when you go hear their voice pleading even if your heart strong like stone e go melt

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
DickDastardly:

who God has blessed will always give,givers never lack,it must not only be to the female folks but also fellow male folks inclusive

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by helinues: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
when you go hear their voice pleading even if your heart strong like stone e go melt

In Waje's twisted voice; How I wish I could have a heart

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
That's how SIMPS talks, they have no choice but to keep attending to a girl's request angry

Stupid and pussy ass niggas everywhere. Check very well, these set of idiots can never help their fellow guys when they're in need. But will very be quick to jump and meet a girl's demand. angry

8 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
helinues:

In Waje's twisted voice; How I wish I could have a heart
if dem give you story,you go even add extra give dem.They are wonderfully made creatures and deserve attention always.
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
That's how SIMPS talks, they have no choice but to keep attending to a girl's request angry

Stupid and pussy ass niggas everywhere. Check very well, these set of idiots can never help their fellow guys when they're in need. But will very be quick to jump and meet a girl's demand. angry
ah guy drop your aza Buhari don really bomb your head
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:

This one has created a thread for his fellow SIMP men!! angry

The earlier you stop this your Simpson madness, the better for you. This is a new year and you've refused to change from being a simp

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by DickDastardly(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
who God has blessed will always give,givers never lack,it must not only be to the female folks but also fellow male folks inclusive
Ok bros, but SIMPly shift back the goal post fes cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by helinues: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
if dem give you story,you go even add extra give dem.They are wonderfully made creatures and deserve attention always.

I ain't interested in people telling me story. I always like straight to the point.

If na by stories, my ears don full.. Meanwhile, not that I am cold, infact unknown person still approached me today which I did normal..

Don't tell me story, talk to me instead
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:

You're a SIMP.

Your type can never say NO to a girl's request, that's because you're so weak and can easily be manipulated and controlled. I'm sure you must be under the manipulations of your gf to have created this thread for your fellow Simp men.

E be like say u Don empty your account for One girl wey manipulate you. What a simp!

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
A man who doesn't know how and when to say NO to a woman,that man never ready to live life undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by tnerro1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Trash
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
DickDastardly:

Bro, you should know how Simps behaves by now.

The SIMP guy has emptied his bank account for one girl who has manipulated him. Hence the reason he created this thread for his fellow simp men to counsel himself.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by BigYash: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:

grin grin LKMD
At your write up.. Any female that's not your mother,daughter or sister is not worth it.. Except an orphan or a girl who really needs help..

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A man who doesn't know how and when to say NO to a woman,that man never ready to live life undecided

You dey mind that SIMP?

Leave that simp to keep fooling himself
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You're a SIMP.

Your type can never say NO to a girl's request, that's because you're so weak and can easily be manipulated and controlled. I'm sure you must be under the manipulations of your gf to have created this thread for your fellow Simp men.

E be like say u Don empty your account for your babe. What a simp!
I agree I am a simp very big simp,the life a lot of women ain't easy,to carry a baby for 9 good months and deliver is one of the greatest miracle of humanity.God bless all the women in the house and may they never lack and may all their heart desires be met,if I can provide for all of them I will gladly do it as a proud simp.
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
I agree I am a simp very big simp,the life a lot of a woman ain't easy,to carry a baby for 9 good months and deliver is one of the greatest miracle of humanity.God bless all the women in the house and may they never lack and may all their heart desires be met,if I can provide for all of them I will gladly do it as a proud simp.

If you MUST SIMP, then simp in peace and stop dragging other sane guys to your Simpson madness.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Haakeem(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Bro, you should know how Simps behaves by now.

The SIMP guy has emptied his bank account for one girl who has manipulated him. Hence the reason he created this thread for his fellow simp men to counsel himself.
grin
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
In attending to the needs of the female gender must not always be in cash,but a piece of advice to her can go a long way to help
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
In Rihannas last birthday,Chris brown reportedly sent gifts worth 30000 dollars to Rihanna accompanied with 20roses .so Chris brown is still paying years after breakup.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by BigYash: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
In Rihannas last birthday,Chris brown reportedly sent gifts worth 30000 dollars to Rihanna accompanied with 20roses .so Chris brown is still paying years after breakup.
Rihanna will one day reciprocate.. Our ladies here will use it against you..
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Boogyman557: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
BigYash:
Rihanna will one day reciprocate.. Our ladies here will use it against you..
Not all Nigerian ladies are like that,we still have alot of good ones,the bottomline is do your best and leave the rest for God.you may just be saving a life
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Nonexisting: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2022
As a simp...., not as a guy. Stop generalizing foolishness. angry

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by BigYash: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
Not all Nigerian ladies are like that,we still have alot of good ones,the bottomline is do your best and leave the rest for God.you may just be saving a life
Like you said " for God" .. If na d girl you wan do am for ,na error o,my brother.
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
The bad economy in Nigeria has made people to be reasoning like barbarians when it involves money,once they hear money they just loose control because of the poor economy we are having.Nigerian s value money more than human life,most can't even help their sisters talkless of outsiders,its that bad.money will always come and will always go if you like assist with it if you like don't,a day will come you won't need it.
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by donproject2(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
guobe:
The female gender will always seek for the attention of the male gender even if they are no longer going out with the guy,it's like a programme you must continue attending to the needs of her at one time or the other even though you are no longer going out with her.the earlier guys know this and know peace.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

Some people will come here and be shouting SIMP up and down, and they are the real culprit. This guy has just said the bitter truth. You should all search yourself, it is what every guy does.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Life (picture) / Is There Really Omnipotent? / Dude Leaks Nakedd Video Of Big Bombomm Female Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.