Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love (7799 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / A Lady Saw Her Long Time Friend Insane And Did This To Him. / LOL! See What Nigerian Lady Saw In The Meat Pie She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2020
That sealed Nokia battery.
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by temmienewells(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2020
How?
That you're a keeper? undecided
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Vyzz: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2020
cool
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by 1beat(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2020
you're deceiving your self
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by muller101(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Like are you a collector of ancient relics

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Gbest90(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
muller101:

Nothing person no go see for this Nairaland.

Wetin concern girl concern nokia battery.

6 Likes

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
muller101:

Like his father is a younger brother to the older brother of the, cousin brother to eldest father of the most younger brother of CBN GOV .
BROS , I hope sey you re not lost there ? If u cant understand lemme bring you back , dis time slow and steady . I too read dey worry me , na wetin WAEC cause be that oo ,after I hear sey social distance dey for exam hall shocked
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by CHIMaaaah(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
he fell in love with the battery or you, I am confused sad

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by HomerTimpson: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
cryLOVE don cast

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
OP I cancel the connection between you and poverty injn
#20 torn note aahhh your life don spoil embarassed
Scholars discovered it that inside Mark zukerberg trash can there is valuable goods worth $22K
OP I command poverty to leave you at this very moment injn
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by lilyheaven: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
OP I cancel the connection between you and poverty injn
#20 torn note aahhh your life don spoil embarassed
Scholars discovered it that inside Mark zukerberg trash can there is valuable goods worth $22K
OP I command poverty to leave you at this very moment injn
Is 20 Naira no longer Nigerian currency?
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
lilyheaven:

Is 20 Naira no longer Nigerian currency?
20 naira
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by lilyheaven: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

20 naira
20 into 5, is 100.

Have you counted village offering monEh before?

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
lilyheaven:

20 into 5, is 100.

Have you counted village offering monEh before?
All am wishing and praying to count is pounds sterling
Not that fuçking shitty 20 naira
Don't curse me please grin
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by lilyheaven: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

All am wishing and praying to count is pounds sterling
Not that fuçking shitty 20 naira
Don't curse me please grin
grin
Please send all the Naira in your area to me.
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
lilyheaven:

grin
Please send all the Naira in your area to me.
I command every aspiring spirit of naira to come out of your life by fire in Jesus name
Receive the aspiring spirit to count bundles of dollar note in Jesus name amen grin
We hoping to see you in our church this Sunday
Ask for pastor Zinibanks any where in New-garage
Stay safe and stay blessed grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by romunu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
This one na another new case
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Kondomatic(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ladies don hear am for this nairaland wey we dey so.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by lilyheaven: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I command every aspiring spirit of naira to come out of your life by fire in Jesus name
Receive the aspiring spirit to count bundles of dollar note in Jesus name amen grin
We hoping to see you in our church this Sunday
Ask for pastor Zinibanks any where in New-garage
Stay safe and stay blessed grin
calm down ,when we get over there, we will use dollar. For now I’m still in Nija, let me use our currency.
Thank you for inviting me,but I won’t be coming until school resumes .
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by egopersonified(f): 5:38am On Aug 30, 2020
Isn't this illegal? please take it to the bank, they will accept it. The cost of producing this note is more than that value.

Instead of focusing on this, why not focus on the fact that you are a very neat guy. See how your dustbin area looks clean. Even the walls around the dustbin is very clean. If you stay alone, I am very proud of you.

1 Like

Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2020
Wetin we no go read for NL

Orisirisi something......
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by enyichiA: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
bmcariyo:
We provide Inter state(South west Regions) courier service for the pick up/delivery of your time sensitive packages.

Call now to get your deliveries scheduled and delivered in a timely fashion. SAME DAY DELIVERY .
Whatsapp/Call : 09033540705
Wait. You guys don't have a website?!
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by enyichiA: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
bmcariyo:

Not yet. You wanna help?

Sure.
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
egopersonified:
Isn't this illegal? please take it to the bank, they will accept it. The cost of producing this note is more than that value.

Instead of focusing on this, why not focus on the fact that you are a very neat guy. See how your dustbin area looks clean. Even the walls around the dustbin is very clean. If you stay alone, I am very proud of you.
You are way too reasonable and cultured for nairaland.

Nice to meet you.
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by enyichiA: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2020
bmcariyo:

Ok. How?

I can build websites and web apps
Re: What A Lady Saw In My Trash And Fell In Love by enyichiA: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
bmcariyo:

For how much?
DM on Facebook
What's your username?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.