Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) (57900 Views)

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Mattsilva: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations bro. Your home is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by femiasaolu2014: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
As long as his JT is working well enough for conjugal liaisons? the marriage has my blessings.

Go and sin no more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
May it be well with you and may your Joy never ceases as you have found a soul mate

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by BennyDGreat: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very emotional piece. May their union be fruitful

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by condralbedez: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations brothely

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by OmodavidoX(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
damiBJ:

U can't even congratulate the guy first.... Haba...wicked and selfish people everywhere
But how does that matter , is the guy on nairaland to see the wishes

Nawa o
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by ollyson2018: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats my man Victor,I will be there live
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to him. When you find true live, your disabilities don’t matter

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Fiscus105(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ignatio:
I wonder if the guy that did this to him is still alive?

Mentality of seniority then, I'm sure if he is alive, he would be full of regrets

As one grows up, he sees how childish he or she was.

The same thing applicable to teenagers who are wailing they don't need wife now.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by mummyson26(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo meh I dey cry over here oo
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Jabar2017: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dos wicked senior back in secondary school days,u are strong man guy,may God bless ur union.....
Nd to dat foolish senior Raheem wey beat me blue black for government college ikorodu u will never go unpunish I swear....am waiting for dat day wen me nd u go meet...

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Marpol2021(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mad man, u funny sha
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by damiBJ: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
OmodavidoX:
But how does that matter , is the guy on nairaland to see the wishes

Nawa o

U are right bro.
But at least he should have congratulate the guy...self centered....i doubt he red the story...
The story was so touching... Felt like crying....

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Marpol2021(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
I tired oooo
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by luvinhubby(m): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I remember when I was beaten everyday back then in king's college 2003 omo Government school is not for the faint hearted o

The bullying in that school Kings college is on another level, the school authorities appear handicapped and do nothing about it

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by BaSsMaN01: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to you ...
I pray for happines in your home
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by RPG2020(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ikem11:
The wife dey smoke igbo? Why her mouth black like that?

Anyway, congratulations o! Happy married life.

Say green leaf ��

Put some respeck

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Adewunmibaba(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Timagex:
I must confess that OP is an hilarious writer. When he said "she did not only steal my heart, she stole the little money I had and disappeared like dust" grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Congratulations man! The sky is your starting point.

In case you are yet to settle for a badass wedding photographer, hit me up. smiley

For free ? �
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by AZControversial(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Indeed... God has been Faithful. I only wished you invited that senior to your wedding.
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ikem11:

anyone he see, he go manage with his condition
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
happy married life
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Blake755: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Shit happens May God gives us the patience to endure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Polynek(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations MAN
During my secondary school day's I was a gentle guy shaa, I no like trouble cheesy
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
sad Beautiful couple..The idiot that flogged me back then failed his waec
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by teacherbim(f): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ikem11:

Some people have dark lips and the are not smokers
Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by We4all: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
The girl is young and may just feel sorry for him. The man looks sick. I don’t think the marriage will last.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by seyz91(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
Folabifreeman:
First you said he's CRIPPLED then u say he's about to WALK down the Isle.

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by wiseoneking: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ikem11:

Must you write RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) by Mvena(f): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Folabifreeman:
First you said he's CRIPPLED then u say he's about to WALK down the Isle.

Wetin be this na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Say Your Christmas Wishes To Someone On Nairaland (2015) / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.