Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) (50659 Views)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by nihinlade(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mat the Lord uphold him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by airsaylongcome: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Why?

He lost his first wife
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
jimtemi1:
Humble pastor, see how he bowl for oyedepo calling pass calling.. Accept my condolences sir
No be only bowl na basin

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jimtemi1: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
He bowl for oyedepo, annoiting pass annoiting... Accept my condolence
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by advanceDNA: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
na wah....the guy lost two wives in one life time...

..make he run the remaining lap alone jare...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by timifaithus(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

No be only bowl na basin
grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by advanceDNA: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

No be only bowl na basin

you are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Perhaps he shouldn't get married again.

Haaa plss make d man rest for marriage pallava for now. Bro is not easy loosen wife within such time frame infact people already suspecting him so for now if he like himself make d man slow down oo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by abobote: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:
It appears there are cliques within these "men of God".

I wonder why he didn't visit Late Tb Joshua Widow.
Na by force to visit the family of your occultic TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by timifaithus(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
advanceDNA:

you are wicked

Very wicked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by isaiah4life(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
This world is not our home. We are just passing by. If you know this, you will help without expecting anything in return.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by philus66(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oluwapresley:
Joke of a religion!

RIP to the dead.
Do you know that sometimes you don't really have to air you view whether you are correct or not, just let peace reign or are you not tired of the state of the world today??..

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Rebuke: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
And he no gree visit TB Joshua's wife.

Did you know??

When you finally realize that nothing is permanent in this life, you will become more tolerant, more forgiving and less judgmental.

Are yhu done?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sincere condolences... Two wives demised in a space of 2 decades.

It is well with him... God give him strength!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Oluwapresley(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
philus66:

Do you know that sometimes you don't really have to air you view whether you are correct or not, just let peace reign or are you not tired of the state of the world today??..

So you can address me for airing my opinion but won't address the religion for causing so many havocs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by nedekid: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Why?
Hmmm.
Answer nobody will give. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by mickyeddi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

I will accept religion and become a pastor the day one of these " men of God " go the hospital and heal those who are truly sick.

Or if they can pray to get rid of that useless malu in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by mediclife1987(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by marvel2011(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dialpad:
How come no one of them was able to pay condolence to TB Joshua.

May her soul rest in peace
Distance na barrier here. Ikoyi and Ota dey far
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by philus66(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oluwapresley:

So you can address me for airing my opinion but won't address the religion for causing so many havocs?
Tell me in particular the havoc religion has done to you??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
jrusky:

Haaa plss make d man rest for marriage pallava for now. Bro is not easy loosen wife within such time frame infact people already suspecting him so for now if he like himself make d man slow down oo.

"Losing"!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Why?

I think so too.

To avoid it happening the third time maybe.
Some people are just unlucky in some certain areas of life, and in life, not everything is a must.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Sambab(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

I will accept religion and become a pastor the day one of these " men of God " go the hospital and heal those who are truly sick rather than pay for hospital bills.

No minister of God will go to hospital to heal the sick person cos they are not a magician, God only heal whosoever that has faith in him that God could heal him. Even when Jesus Christ was teaching and healing the sick people, he ministered to only those who came to him with faith.
Healing can only be received through faith through our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:

He lost his first wife
If he feels lonely, he can re-marry.

Another sister is getting ready to be a mummy GO..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

I think so too.

To avoid it happening the third time maybe.
Some people are just unlucky in some certain areas of life, and in life, not everything is a must.
For his status, he needs a wife...

A sister is getting set to become his sweetheart.. cheesy

The sugar in his tea, the cockroach in his cupboard..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by emapeteum(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
I feel the pains Pastor Odukoya may be going through now.Pls Sir ,accept that she has gone to be with the Lord
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by meetgaya: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Perhaps he shouldn't get married again.

Why? Na him killed them ne?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by airsaylongcome: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

If he feels lonely, he can re-marry.

Another sister is getting ready to be a mummy GO..

He has now been a widower twice... He who has ears
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

For his status, he needs a wife...

A sister is getting set to become his sweetheart.. cheesy

The sugar in his tea, the cockroach in his cupboard..

Akwa I fuola ichafu ishi? cheesy

Well, it is up to him mana ya were oge ya. There's no need to rush into it again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Johncuppa(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dozie32:
I don't deal with failure, I don't want to talk.
Who is failure here?
Talk and disgrace yourself now

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by CUMIN: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
And he no gree visit TB Joshua's wife.

Did you know??

When you finally realize that nothing is permanent in this life, you will become more tolerant, more forgiving and less judgmental.

I swear you will be more fun and easy going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.