Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) (50660 Views)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jimtemi1: 2:35am On Nov 11, 2021
offiahvictor:
you are still in the dark.
i won't be in the dark ijn back to sender.. If u no get better thing to talk y can't u just chill
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Worrydem(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2021
jnuru:
This life sha...

This life sha...

Foreign used laptop at affordable price:
Brand: Toshiba
Processor: corei5
Processor speed: 2.5GHz
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Webcam: Yes
DVD rom: Yes
Charger: Yes
55k only
0:8:0:3:7:7:5:3:4:5:4

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
thorpido:
They had a call that didn't make them marry.It doesn't apply to everyone.
Which call? different from pastors call?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by thorpido(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

Which call? different from pastors call?
Yes.Jesus had to lay down his life for mankind.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
thorpido:
Yes.Jesus had to lay down his life for mankind.
What of Paul?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Adeboyefa(f): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fellow widowed-more-than-once pastors, like Ituah Ighodalo, should come and console Taiwo Odukoya.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by thorpido(m): 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

What of Paul?
Paul said it was his own gift.1 Corinth 7:7
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2021
thorpido:
Paul said it was his own gift.1 Corinth 7:7
So no one of today want that gift.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by thorpido(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2021
bizzibodi:

So no one of today want that gift.
It is given
You just don't decide you want it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2021
thorpido:
It is given
You just don't decide you want it.
No one is given nowadays.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
tommy589:

Not only told,have you experienced premonitions, manifestation of dreams or visions? Not that I am religious, Just want know if those experiences can be related to an higher being

Look at you. You will soon realize that you are just an atom, the smallest indivisible part of an element...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by tommy589(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

Look at you. You will soon realize that you are just an atom, the smallest indivisible part of an element...

Give a response to my question,are you evading it by schooling me in chemistry? I respect your choice to be an atheist,I became one at 15. As I grow older I realised we have reasons for our choices and for being what we are.life experiences shaped us.
I suggest you reply via email for us to share private opinions
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
tommy589:

Give a response to my question,are you evading it by schooling me in chemistry? I respect your choice to be an atheist,I became one at 15. As I grow older I realised we have reasons for our choices and for being what we are.life experiences shaped us.
I suggest you reply via email for us to share private opinions

Okay, message me on pickieox2@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.