Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) (50665 Views)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Testimony1988:
He has to get married, due to his ministerial work.
Yeah right.

I'm sure Jesus and the apostles that didn't marry had to marry too according to you.

He should take a break from marrying. This is the second time. We can't afford to lose another woman in the name of marriage.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Glink2018(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Perhaps he shouldn't get married again.

He should just remain a widower till death do his part...

There is no reason for marriage anymore

And more so, so many ladies will not want to marry her because of what happened to the first and second wife

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Oluwapresley(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Marpol2021:
you will preach the gospel of Christ one day

Been preaching it. It's quite different from this clowning you call a religion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Testimony1988(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah right.

I'm sure Jesus and the apostles that didn't marry had to marry too according to you.

He should take a break from marrying. This is the second time. We can't afford to lose another woman in the name of marriage.
No break in marriage.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by chaloskyx: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
CARRY ON SIR WIFE NOS 3 LOADING.........BUT LETS BE HONEST IF THESE ARE ACTUALLY POWERFUL MEN OF GOD SHE NO SUPPOSE DIE FORGET ALL YOUR SILLY TALK OF GOD KNOWS BEST OR SHE HAD FUFILED HER MISSION ON EARTH ALL THAT ONE NA YARNS THESE SO CALLED GOD OF MEN HAVE NO SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO GOD WHATSOEVER YOU WOULD SEE THEM PREDICTING ELECTIONS AND PEOPLES FUTURE TELLING THEM WHO TO MARRY WHAT JOB TO TAKE ETC BUT YOU COULD NOT KNOW WHEN YOUR LOVED ONE WOULD BE TAKEN OR EVEN HEAL THEM
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by tommy589(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

That is why you need to know that their sky god is also partial grin grin grin

So they are behaving like their sky daddy. Have you forgotten that there will be segregation in the xtians heavens nah, and even in the muslims heaven where the claim of 72 virgins contest as well grin grin grin

Do you believe in the spiritual?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Guzx: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Adeboyefa(f): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Perhaps he shouldn't get married again.

He and his new wife-to-be should go for serious deliverance before marriage. Yoruba people believe that a person who fell from his/her mother's back as a baby will be widowed thrice in a row. I don't know Pastor Taiwo's background but he needs serious prayers after Bimbo's and Nomthi's deaths.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Naijboy: 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:
It appears there are cliques within these "men of God".

I wonder why he didn't visit Late Tb Joshua Widow.

I will accept religion and become a pastor the day one of these " men of God " go the hospital and heal those who are truly sick rather than pay for hospital bills.
Whom TB Joshua visited when he was alive?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Adeboyefa:

He and his new wife-to-be should go for serious deliverance before marriage. Yoruba people believe that a person who fell from his/her mother's back as a baby will be widowed thrice in a row. I don't know Pastor Taiwo's background but he needs serious prayers after Bimbo's and Nomthi's deaths.
I concur with you, His background, foundation, Ancestral and generational background should be addressed properly
Via warfare prayers, covenants and yokes needs to be broken and cut off to put an end to the arrows of marital failure and death hanging around his life and destiny sad

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by one4GOD(f): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

I will accept religion and become a pastor the day one of these " men of God " go the hospital and heal those who are truly sick rather than pay for hospital bills.
the sick go to the doctor and not the other way round moreso, Jesus ddnt heal everybody. Use ur brain next time

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by bizzibodi(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
thorpido:
It is not good for man to be alone.
Is Jesus &Paul not a man?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Myself2(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

You don't have what it takes to become a pastor my friend, so stop dreaming.

Also whether you accept religion or not, it doesn't make any difference, the world will not notice
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Virusvetty: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

Why not accept religion and go and heal all in hospital first so that others would believe through ur own perfect action
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by nelsonoba: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

Your problem is that you think life and eternity is a game where you need to be lobbied to join a group. But the earlier you understand that there is judgement before God awaiting every man the moment you die, you will know that your giving your life to Christ should not be dependent on what anybody does or does not do for you. Even the men of God you're talking about will stand before God alone to give account for their lives just like you too will stand alone to give account for your own life before God. And the bible makes it clear when it says "O man, you are inexcusable!"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Preacherrr(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
PASTORS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM, DON'T DIE IN BITTERNESS. YOU THAT IS JUDGING OTHERS FOR NOT PAYING CONDOLENCE VISIT TO LATE TB JOSHUA'S WIFE, DID YOU PAY HER CONDOLENCE VISIT? HYPOCRITE!
olaboy33:

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Aroslaw: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

Stop being overwisely unwise. God does the miracles at his will. Not to prove any point to anyone

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Babinski: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

The Bible says can two walk together except they are in agreement? The English say birds of a feather flock together.

Oyedepo and TB Joshua are not of the same feather and they cannot be in agreement just like light cannot be in agreement with darkness.

If you wear a Police uniform and call yourself a Policeman without being one, you can be arrested and jailed. But if you are a devil worshipper but call yourself a "Man of God" or Pastor, it is not a criminal offense and no one arrests you. But the true and genuine Men of God know themselves and God knows them.

If you cannot go to Lagos and tell the Atlantic ocean to mix by force with the Lagoon, then keep your peace.

Finally, Men of God are not Doctors. The business of Pastors is to win and disciple souls for the Kingdom of God. Healing is only part of the signs to follow them in the conduct of their primary task. They cannot leave their major task of winning souls to go and major in the minor of healing because that is what you want!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by wisdomkid: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
And he no gree visit TB Joshua's wife.

Did you know??

When you finally realize that nothing is permanent in this life, you will become more tolerant, more forgiving and less judgmental.

If you like attack me, I no send una papa + daddy GOs

Ask and it shall be given, knock and the door shall be open. Seek the Lord and you'll find him.
How many people have you gone around, helping?

You're not human to help others. It's the sole duty of "Pastors" to do so. No wonder Nigeria is this messed up.!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by God2man2again(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Brethren, these people you are replying, do you know who they are?

You can't see their faces, they speak and write as if they know God but inwardly they are ,,.............

Beware of who you reply.

May God help us.

Back to the topic.

This is painful. May the Lord comfort him and pour his oil of comfort upon his head in Jesus name. May the Lord help Pastor Odukoya at this critical period. Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by offiahvictor(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
jimtemi1:
Humble pastor, see how he bowl for oyedepo calling pass calling.. Accept my condolences sir
you are still in the dark.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
tommy589:

Do you believe in the spiritual?

What is spiritual? Is it because you are told there is a word known as 'spiritual'.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by zexy2030(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
May her humble soul rest in peace.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by thorpido(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
bizzibodi:

Is Jesus &Paul not a man?
They had a call that didn't make them marry.It doesn't apply to everyone.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
jimtemi1:
i sight u English teacher
I actually teach yoruba..we just catching cruise bro..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Jimmieking777(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace. And may the good lord strengthen pastor olukoya
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by certifiedvik(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dialpad:
How come no one of them was able to pay condolence to TB Joshua.

May her soul rest in peace
Scoan is not a registered church in Nigeria,, and it's not under CAN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by yemmywesey(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Two wives, make you no marry again ooo.
But papa you no attend late tb Josh synagogue funeral sir. What went wrong, but you are both oduduwa guys nah
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by bezimo(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2021
olaboy33:

Did Bishop Oyedepo have any relationship with TB Joshua.. wakanda daft and stupid statement is that..do you visit random people you don't know or have any relationship with or do they visit you?

Bishop Oyedepo who didn't talk to or relate with TB Joshua when he was alive should suddenly visit his widow because he is a hypocrite right.

You TB Joshua proteges are nothing but nuisance talking chaff everywhere..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by tommy589(m): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

What is spiritual? Is it because you are told there is a word known as 'spiritual'.

Not only told,have you experienced premonitions, manifestation of dreams or visions? Not that I am religious, Just want know if those experiences can be related to an higher being
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Bigpapi: 1:55am On Nov 11, 2021
jimtemi1:
Humble pastor, see how he bowl for oyedepo calling pass calling.. Accept my condolences sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.