Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) (50664 Views)

Taiwo Odukoya's Twin Sister, Kehinde Dies Weeks After His Wife's Death / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by CUMIN: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sambab:

No minister of God will go to hospital to heal the sick person cos they are not a magician, God only heal whosoever that has faith in him that God could heal him. Even when Jesus Christ was teaching and healing the sick people, he ministered to only those who came to him with faith.
Healing can only be received through faith through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Doctor treat millions of people each year than religion.

Even the wife died of cancer and she also have faith.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

Akwa I fuola ichafu ishi? cheesy

Well, it is up to him mana ya were oge ya. There's no need to rush into it again.
grin grin

Ndi sisters no na church ya ha ga ekwe kwanu ya.. cheesy

He isn't the one killing them after all, natural death happens.

At that age he needs a companion...Hapu cha o, ma ndi red pill anyi a juru ebe a, mgbe ha ruru 38 to early 40s..The need for a companion abia setia in, gi i hu ha, ha sound wa zie ka married men grin grin..

Even the need is higher when a man becomes wealthy or a bit comfortable...

Gi abia mata na ego without a better half is sour.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Desusi: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Chai! may God console you my brother. Man that is born of woman is of few days and fill with troubles.Hmmm, loosing one wife in life is painful,much more two .Take heart pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by xeju: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by olumike001(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:
It appears there are cliques within these "men of God".

I wonder why he didn't visit Late Tb Joshua Widow.

I will accept religion and become a pastor the day one of these " men of God " go the hospital and heal those who are truly sick rather than pay for hospital bills.
leave religion,ask Christ life that's all
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Sharz: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
SENSELESS COMMENT YOU JUST MADE THERE, GO BACK AND GET YOURSELF EDUCATED AND LEARN HOW TO USE WORDS IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by xeju: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
CUMIN:

Doctor treat millions of people each year than religion.

Even the wife died of cancer and she also have faith.
what of the guy that said Jesus should help his unbelief. bros no mind them

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Aganju849: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gods of men
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

Ndi sisters no na church ya ha ga ekwe kwanu ya.. cheesy

He isn't the one killing them after all, natural death happens.

It is not about him not killing them, it is more about the embarrassment if it were to happen again.
Hardly will anybody excuse that it is mere coincidence.

At that age he needs a companion...Hapu cha o, ma ndi red pill anyi a juru ebe a, mgbe ha ruru 38 to early 40s..The need for a companion abia setia in, gi i hu ha, ha sound wa zie ka married men grin grin..

Even the need is higher when a man becomes wealthy or a bit comfortable...

Gi abia mata na ego without a better half is sour.

Forget all the gragra, it is not natural for man to be alone.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by heartbeat84: 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
As for me, let him completely shelve the idea of getting married again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Liposure: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

Akwa I fuola ichafu ishi? cheesy

Well, it is up to him mana ya were oge ya. There's no need to rush into it again.
a concubine would do grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=olaboy33 post=107492252]It appears there are cliques within these "men of God".

I wonder why he didn't visit Late Tb Joshua Widow. Indeed, this has shown to the world that truly there are cliques within them, they will be on the alter preaching to others what they can't practice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

I will accept religion and become a pastor the day one of these " men of God " go the hospital and heal those who are truly sick rather than pay for hospital bills.
Must you be friends to everyone, even me as an ordinary Christian, I don't believe in TB Joshua, I see him more like a talisman than a Christian just like Odumeje in Onisha. I can't even imagine myself being at the gate of their Church.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

It is not about him not killing them, it is more about the embarrassment if it were to happen again.
Hardly will anybody excuse that it is mere coincidence.

Forget all the gragra, it is not natural for man to be alone.
Embarrassment kwa? Hmmm gi lewe onu umu uwa, you will never take good decisions for yourself.

Exactly...Man cannever be alone...Even nwoke na akpatahu ego, will still get a companion, ma ya fodu ndi kpatara ego..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Oppy2k2: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God deliver them out of them all......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
thorpido:
It is not good for man to be alone.
Same Bible: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.still says widows and singles should remain unmarried
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Munzy14:

Embarrassment kwa? Hmmm gi lewe onu umu uwa, you will never take good decisions for yourself.

Exactly...Man cannever be alone...Even nwoke na akpatahu ego, will still get a companion, ma ya fodu ndi kpatara ego..

Owucha eshiokwu.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Liposure:
a concubine would do grin

It would be better he be married then. He’s a pastor. cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Perhaps he shouldn't get married again.
Are you serious? That should be his personal decision after all he is free to get married or remained a widower and me we get married again since the wife is dead nothing stops him. If he is not married again temptations of doing it with other women is very high unless he is gonna zip up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jimtemi1: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

No be only bow na basin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by gassbee: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

T B Joshua no dey their click n level
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jimtemi1: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
CheedyJ:

No be only bowl na basin
i sight u English teacher
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by KingOpe: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rest.

olaboy33:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by Marpol2021(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oluwapresley:
Joke of a religion!

RIP to the dead.
you will preach the gospel of Christ one day
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
So sad. May her soul rest in peace.
Pastor Odukoya lost his first wife bimbo to plane crash some years ago.
This bad pattern must stop.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by jackfj: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Must you be friends to everyone, even me as an ordinary Christian, I don't believe in TB Joshua, I see him more like a talisman than a Christian just like Odumeje in Onisha. I can't even imagine myself being at the gate of their Church.

Mr. Christian abi church goer, you should be ashamed of your utterances... even if christ comes back to earth today in human form, folks like you will still call him fake....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by femiasaolu2014: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
olaboy33:

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.”

Your stand on religion denotes your place in that quote.

If someone claims he has tea with God, drove from Ibadan to Lagos on an empty tank, hears voices he claims to be God and sees visions, and you believe him? And this person could not "see" the coming of Covid or even heal one person with the virus?

Its left to you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix) by dahdopedaniels(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Did you visit her?

olaboy33:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christ Embassy In Edo Built A Police Station (Pictures / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.