Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? (36974 Views)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by agabusta: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
The way to a man's heart is peace of mind, undiluted peace at home.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
None......good food and sex can be easily gotten anywhere. being of value is the way to my heart.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Babastrong:
I can't joke with any thing that begins with letter "O".
Owo = money.
Onje = food.
Obinrin = Ladies(hot sex).
but i Thank God who blessed me with these things. What i'm praying for now is long life to enjoy them.

Oshey baba strong!!

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by pansophist(m): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good behaviours, yes, being a good person. If you like, be a IndecentStar, skilled in kamasutra, or can cook like Gordon's Ramsey, if your attitude stinks, you'll be discarded, making a once loving me seems like a psychopath on steriods.

Isn't it surprising that lots of people and in the cases women will not do the right thing by just being a virtous woman, but wants to manipulate with looks, food and sex? Damn. Just be good and give peace of mind. Is it that hard? So yes, food and sex are nice, but being a genuinely good woman triumphs all.

4 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jeon(f): 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
Bigredmachine:

Sex is a compulsory pleasure and for a man that pleasure is fully attained when he cums... Now many men due to one reason or the other approach prost to achieve this pleasure,

This is my point...

80% of the prost out there are not happy they are into this shit, and when u are with them they don't care if u are enjoying urself or not, all they want if for u to cum and get the hell out, no prost out there will give u good sex except u pay her staggering money, and doing so will only make u look foolish before her... Because if she gives u that good sex and u come again for it, she either bill u more or keep draining u, for what both of u are enjoying... Which ever way it's always a win win for them...

So u see prost don't give good sex except as a man u are ready to become useless before them
[/s]

En no concern me.
If sex is compulsory pleasure and for a man that pleasure is fully attained when he cums and also a way to his heart . He would have marry all the girls he slept with[including the prostitutes ].
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by fuck419: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
The both is highly needed at all times.

If possible, after this life too.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by ValZod(m): 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
geechy:

The question says ...what keeps a man..

Your response is targetted for giggolo / sugar mummy wanters. When the mummy stops sending money, the man disappears unto another...

Na you suppose to hustle money wey go attract baby girls

I'm interested in honey. So, if theres a , honeypot whose hand is able to make items into honey in a pot .....I won't move an inch

Bro jus try date babe ala milf wey hold bar. You go relate
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by iPresh4s(m): 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
As For Me

The Two Both Of Them
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by forghe(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bro the way to my own heart is neither good food nor sex.
Just be faithful, loving and giving me peace of mind. I sabi cook, sex na just periodic something. We go learn together.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by richard870(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

It's "My female coleague and I" .Thanks
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
I can go 4 weeks without sex but there would be trouble if I don't get my food on time. Who sex help gan?
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by madridsta007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

Respect and being teachable = Peace of mind.

Good food = I can cook for myself very, very well.
Good sex= Please I will use the time for something more beneficial. Not every man is swayed by sex.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jennyunusual: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
All of una way dey shout sex sex sex...so Wetin bible talk about abstaining.. Una no dey hear am... shocked
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by nextstep(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
BOTH.

It's like asking what is really good for a farm. Rain or Sun? you need both abeg.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by GodisFirst: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
None of the above.

But, Virtues,
Good manners or Good characters.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by achinu(m): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Neither. Trust is #1, you can purchase good food or séx without being married..
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color] ok

Oga you Neva ready to marry...

grin

Joke's on you.

I've been married for close to thirteen years, to a beautiful, smart and highly capable lady (thank you, Lord!).

My kids are all in secondary school.

Lemme tell you, as a married man, the way to a man's heart is to let him be what he's meant to be: a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by noah24(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Money and food
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by ramaju: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
colizee:

Nah GT job?
She can't learn when she comes with fixated mind set. When she does not understand that all is not lovey dovey in marriage, that it requires a lot of adaptation and compromise far beyond mind blowing sex and mouth watering dishes. She doesn't have to import her family or personal traditions that won't improve the family into yours.

By the way, good sex and wonderful delicacies can be learnt, you see.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by geechy: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
ValZod:

Bro jus try date babe ala milf wey hold bar. You go relate

I have no ceiling as regards women infacct like I always say, I stay away from chewing gum girls.... I rather have her mature and older because experts say they are the sweetest and safest to be with....

What's your experience with them older ladies.. Make me self join their company ...
You Mature ladies take me up, send a pm
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Lizzydonnah(f): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tallesty1:
Life no balance walahi.

My mom is in for a huge shock sha gringrin. I am not going to take home a smoking wife though but I think she will prefer that to what's coming.

She wants all of us wey never marry to marry from NSK grin SMH. She told my deputy mother that her fear is our last born. I rarely disagree with her so she's convinced that I am not a problem meanwhile I concluded a long time ago that I won't marry from my state grin

@Emboldened, correct me if I am wrong but I believe every woman has some ashawo vibes and she will bring them out once she feels very very comfortable with him. Some are just scared of being judged, some lock it up because the man is not pressing right button etc....

Getting a wife material doesn't guarantee successful marriage, this is one of the mistakes people make. If you get 100% wife material and you're not her idea of husband material, the union won't last.

People spend time searching for the best material without improving their own material quality.

You just gain a fan
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by 2016easy2017: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't kukuma have the money for food food. I would have chosen the two.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Atom11(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why have one when you can have two
Good food and Good sex !
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by thesolutions(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is there anything called good sex? It is the same satisfaction you get when you release on a fat, slim, tall short, dark skin, light skin beautiful and less beautiful girl. The only happier moment is when the person you are thrusting act happy and fun thrilled but that can only happen when she loves you dearly or when you paid beyond her bargain. Beside that, A smile is all a man need. food is secondary.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nigerian men, na through sex. tongue
White men, na through their stomach cheesy

So u r saying whites dont like sex.... how please??
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by temitope27(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
aspabay:

Confused somebody

None...but I prefer.... so confused
o ti ya werey
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
kurlz:

Take kiss
I don't know who you're.

But I will look for you.

I will find you.

And then I will collect this kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by peacefuldude(m): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tallesty1:
Life no balance walahi.

My mom is in for a huge shock sha gringrin. I am not going to take home a smoking wife though but I think she will prefer that to what's coming.

She wants all of us wey never marry to marry from NSK grin SMH. She told my deputy mother that her fear is our last born. I rarely disagree with her so she's convinced that I am not a problem meanwhile I concluded a long time ago that I won't marry from my state grin

@Emboldened, correct me if I am wrong but I believe every woman has some ashawo vibes and she will bring them out once she feels very very comfortable with him. Some are just scared of being judged, some lock it up because the man is not pressing right button etc....

Getting a wife material doesn't guarantee successful marriage, this is one of the mistakes people make. If you get 100% wife material and you're not her idea of husband material, the union won't last.

People spend time searching for the best material without improving their own material quality.
Bless up man
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Gandokiejim: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

You are a glutton.
Why will you like food more than sex?
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by kurlz(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tallesty1:
I don't know who you're.

But I will look for you.

I will find you.

And then I will collect this kiss.

Ahahahhahaba
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by DFERENCE: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aaaaah good food and Bleep properly and see wanders of love i will shower u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.