Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? (36976 Views)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by anambraamaka: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't know about men but for me its bank alert

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by talk2maurice(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good money �

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Munzy14(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good food, good sex and good character...

Is the sure way...

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by olamakinde(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nigerian men, na through sex. tongue
White men, na through their stomach cheesy
says the expert on men matter

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by fatboyslym007: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
The surest way is peace n support...
You can learn sex,
You can learn to cook
Being the peace n calmness in his life will bring him closer to you...

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Babastrong(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
I can't joke with any thing that begins with letter "O".
Owo = money.
Onje = food.
Obinrin = Ladies(hot sex).
but i Thank God who blessed me with these things. What i'm praying for now is long life to enjoy them.

3 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Ighosotuprosper(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Basically it's Peace of Mind, Respect. Sex and Food also is also important but respect is first

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by ChiChilolo(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maxvasia:
The fact that those are the only two factors that come to your mind is enough cause to believe women are too far gone and will never understand men.

The way to a man's heart is NONE of the above. At best they may lead you there but can NEVER keep there.

The way to a man's heart is Peace of mind. Most ladies who give good food and/or premium sex after investing their whole life into making sure they have peng bodies have ZERO value when real value is sought for. Bad character, zero insight, overconfidence, rudeness, evil-mindedness and stupidity. No one is thinking of how to be a good person, everyone is fixing lashes, eyes and bum and at best, learning how to cook good food.

crychai
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by olaBanks(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

For this nice economy wey things no cost at all, na him una dey get mind to dey talk about food and sex. Where una dey see power to reason all these things sef.

Anyways, since the country is working, if na you drop the money for the food, then food is the way to your heart, if no be you, then no food for you, talk more of sex.

In reality, most guys want to marry a well cultured lady that can cook decent meal (not super super sumptuous oo) and who give his man peace (in form of: no too much nagging; empathetic ...). Even if the woman is not good in bed interventions, the man can still understand.

No man wants to make love/sex or be in an atmosphere where is he is not at peace.

3 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by emilfischer(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good food

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by OlympianZeus(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Who sex epp.

Good Food Jare
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jeon(f): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:

prost dont give good sex

Then why do some people patronize them?

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Bluffly: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good food, Sex and above all character.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
After eating the FOOD, you eat the COOK

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Apb0012016(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Am a good cook, Sex of course something u can't deny yourself from we are human na
Good sex can be entising thou but u see peace of mind, that there is the real bag
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by uchdavinci: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good money!
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Stupidquestions: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
None of the above...I can get good food, and even sex if I so wish out there....there are plenty ladies who would risk anything to be with me if I open myself to them

....But these qualities will melt my heart towards any lady I fancy:
Respectful and treating me like a king
Not quick to anger
Being reasonable and understanding
Positive spirit.
And smile everyday
Without these ingredients, sex and food is of no value cos I can get them somewhere else

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Emmayen(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
none of the above, to me is respect.
superemmy:

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by ebullient19(f): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Both are important because a man needs good food to give good sex

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Grandmeister(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I wouldn’t understand why you decided to carry our friendly banter for head. Continue to chook mouth for husband and wife matter, them go soon use you settle. Parrot.
Na nairaland anonymous husband you don settle for. Sorry ọ. Nairaland wife.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Bigredmachine: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jeon:

Then why do some people patronize them?

Sex is a compulsory pleasure and for a man that pleasure is fully attained when he cums... Now many men due to one reason or the other approach prost to achieve this pleasure,

This is my point...

80% of the prost out there are not happy they are into this shit, and when u are with them they don't care if u are enjoying urself or not, all they want if for u to cum and get the hell out, no prost out there will give u good sex except u pay her staggering money, and doing so will only make u look foolish before her... Because if she gives u that good sex and u come again for it, she either bill u more or keep draining u, for what both of u are enjoying... Which ever way it's always a win win for them...

So u see prost don't give good sex except as a man u are ready to become useless before them
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Cocaine20982: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
GOOD FOOD
GOOD FOOD
GOOD FOOD
GOOD FOOD
GOOD FOOD
GOOD FOOD, ,, ANYTIME, ,, ALL-TIME, ,, HALFTIME.
ROAD TO A MAN'S HEART.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jonathan2Edirin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
The way to a man's heart is a supportive spouse who is intelligent, hard working, a good cook, a sex mate, a play mate, a praying woman, goal oriented and goal getter....who plans and win with her man....but still most men don't know what they still want...so it's either food nor sex but a man who really knows what he wants, who shares it with his partner.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by OlympianZeus(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Naso you go talk peace. Tomorrow you go dey hotel with Chidinma Ojukwu dey smoke loud.

Peace kor, Peace Mass ni. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by colizee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
ramaju:
Respect And ability to learn.

Nah GT job?
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by geechy: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
ValZod:

Make money just dey enter ma aza. I go dey show love up interest on a steady

The question says ...what keeps a man..

Your response is targetted for giggolo / sugar mummy wanters. When the mummy stops sending money, the man disappears unto another...

Na you suppose to hustle money wey go attract baby girls

I'm interested in honey. So, if theres a , honeypot whose hand is able to make items into honey in a pot .....I won't move an inch

3 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by lomprico(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
intelligent brain.

I'm a fantastic cook and I get get puss anywhere.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by sampz: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
feed and Bleep me well

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by bamitinn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
You don do both black and white ni?
Beebah2000:
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by olu122: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Happy Thursday kindly contact us today we are always available....
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Figger(m): 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

you're not a foodie, u re simply a glutton. Call a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Moment Groom Wipes Off Lipstick Of Bride Before Kissing On Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.