Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? (36959 Views)

Lady Who Whatsapped A Man Secures His Heart As He Marries Her / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Farfalla(f): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
@ topic, neither.

Pardon me for intruding on a topic addressed to men, but we all know the truth will be buried. You'll never hear the truth from the same species who consistently claim to like A but consistently pick B.

Neither food nor sex is a way to any man's heart. This is because he's already decided who he wants/loves regardless of what you do in bed or in the kitchen.

And who does he love? The GOLD DIGGER. A man's favourite species. grin
Even men who don't fall in love easily will fall in love with a gold digger.

Forget what they say. Gold digging is the way to a man's heart. grin

3 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by raphroye: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Peace of mind
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Originalsly: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach . That has been established yearssss ago. Sex may lead to somewhere else ... but not the heart. For argument sake .... a man visits a brothel ... lays with the best of the broads... does the sex lead to his heart?...does he fall in love with her?.. see her as wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Roma10: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just can't do without the two am embarassedsorry
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Ikukuudo: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
For me I prefer good food ooh. Who sex help ?

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by geezynoni: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
God knows I love food, I mean , Good food.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Ikukuudo: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
For me it's food first ooh.
Who sex help?
After sex you will still feel hungry almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by WarriFirstBorn(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
When you have a woman who can cook and is good in bed, my brother just keep smiling.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by qtguru(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tallesty1:
Life no balance walahi.

My mom is in for a huge shock sha gringrin. I am not going to take home a smoking wife though but I think she will prefer that to what's coming.

She wants all of us wey never marry to marry from NSK grin SMH. She told my deputy mother that her fear is our last born. I rarely disagree with her so she's convinced that I am not a problem meanwhile I concluded a long time ago that I won't marry from my state grin

@Emboldened, correct me if I am wrong but I believe every woman has some ashawo vibes and she will bring them out once she feels very very comfortable with him. Some are just scared of being judged, some lock it up because the man is not pressing right button etc....

Getting a wife material doesn't guarantee successful marriage, this is one of the mistakes people make. If you get 100% wife material and you're not her idea of husband material, the union won't last.

People spend time searching for the best material without improving their own material quality.

Heineken for you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by wallrichy: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Intelligence in a woman goes straight to my heart cos it's so rare to find them possessing such valuable attribute... especially Nigeria ladies...just few are so intelligent. This is from My own experience and several encounter I have had with them.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Guzx: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good sex please

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Excel70: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
qtguru:

Heineken for you bro.
What do you specifically mean by this[i]ashawo vibes[/i]
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by NextBuhari: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
If you have a woman who is a good cook, but ill mannered, would you still keep her?
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Herculex03(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
I don't understand what do you mean by good sex ??
PS; most men just want to cum
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by qtguru(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Excel70:

What do you specifically mean by this[i]ashawo vibes[/i]

Sexual Exploration.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by qtguru(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Herculex03:
I don't understand what do you mean by good sex ??
PS; most men just want to cum

When una hold meeting for most men angry

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Pat081: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

poor man always think of sex but rich men always think of how to make money not sex
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by ogomilekan: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by mabeni(m): 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good food

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Glink2018(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
superemmy:

For me I prefer good brain...because any olosho can provide the two items successfully...but the intelligent brain among Naija ladies is scared...

Most of them are gossip master

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by authority2006(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Combination but good food first

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by authority2006(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
ramaju:
Respect And ability to learn.

Wrong answer
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Goldbw122(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
From my own view is both when you have good skill at cooking then you are entitled to get the other food on the bed that will be his favourite

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Agugbadin: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
None of the above but honestly and truthfulness. Lies is what puts me off.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Ghozky(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Woman that can vibe with me and give me peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by makavellidon: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I LIKE DIS TREND. ABOBI MY OWN NA GUD WEED. WTF MAN
i pray weed no go kill you, everytime weed na only u waka cum

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by davidque: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
food and sex is actually a dual carriage way
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Dabliss02(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Make money jus dey enter my AZA I go dey happy
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Quahl: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2021
My love language is art of service... above all, just have sense.
Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by bukarolz: 1:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Both have alternatives but good character is the only way to a man's heart.
You can get better food and sex anytime anywhere but not good character.

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by bezimo(m): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Neither..well behaved and understanding and peaceful giving wife

1 Like

Re: Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? by Jeffy1206(m): 3:48am On Nov 12, 2021
I can cook myself so you know my answer grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Boyfriend Punches Man For Staring At His Girlfriend’s Butt In North Carolina / Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.