Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D (1326 Views)

Very Important Information For Those Still Living In Ignorance / I keep asking GOD to protect you incase you are fighting In Ignorance / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
My dear brothers and sisters, as they say, money is everythinq, my dear money is not everything, can money redeem ur soul? Pause a minute and ask yourself this question. .

1 Like

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:
My dear brothers and sisters, as they say, money is everythinq, my dear money is not everything, can money redeem ur soul? Pause a minute and ask yourself this question. .

What is a soul?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

What is a soul?

a soul is the spiritual or immaterial part of a human or animal regarded as immortal
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:

a soul is the spiritual or immaterial part of a human or animal regarded as immortal
What is spiritual and how can we know the soul exists?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

Simple! Drink snyper or run into a speeding Dangote truck. grin don't worry, we'll have an Ambulance, Surgeons, Defribrillator standing by.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simple! Drink snyper or run into a speeding Dangote truck. grin don't worry, we'll have an Ambulance, Surgeons, Defribrillator standing by.

What is it about death or injury that makes you think a soul exists?

1 Like

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

What is it about death or injury that makes you think a soul exists?

When I seek Evidence, I prefer the Direct and Best One. And Death is the easiest and fastest House where one can see the difference between a Soul and man.

In the alternative, you can watch the death of a thief hopefully you would See as his soul "struggles to hang on to life" and it's "giving up"
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

When I seek Evidence, I prefer the Direct and Best One. And Death is the easiest and fastest House where one can see the difference between a Soul and man.

In the alternative, you can watch the death of a thief hopefully you would See as his soul "struggles to hang on to life" and it's "giving up"

All is I see are people with physical bodies struggling to live, no soul in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Bacteriologist(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

All is I see are people with physical bodies struggling to live, no soul in sight.

How do you find it comfortable to talk to someone who wishes death on you and just suggested suggested that you should kill yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

Nothing I can do to make you see what everyone else has seen, which is why your death would be a very good evidence.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Nothing I can do to make you see what everyone else has seen.

It won't have been a question if everyone has seen this soul. The OP said it is spiritual so is a physical body now spiritual?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

It won't have been a question if everyone has seen this soul. The OP said it is spiritual so is a physical body now spiritual?

I do not know how well the op knows but I do know that everything spiritually finally exhibits physically.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not know how well the op knows but I do know that everything spiritually finally exhibits physically.

Like what?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

in my own view, i can see that u dnt believe that there is God, and u dnt believe that there is spirit?

if i may ask, where do u belong?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:

in my own view, i can see that u dnt believe that there is God, and u dnt believe that there is spirit?

if i may ask, where do u belong?

You are correct, I don't believe in either god or spirit.

So how can we know soul exists?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

Like what?

Like Blessings/Curses, Healing, Answered and Granted Petitions (Prayers), Fulfilment of the Word of God, Fulfillment of the Promises of God.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like Blessings/Curses, Healing, Answered and Granted Petitions (Prayers), Fulfilment of the Word of God, Fulfillment of the Promises of God.

Ok let's test it, send a specific blessing or curse to me that I can't get any other way.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

Ok let's test it, send a specific blessing or curse to me that I can't get any other way.

grin If blessings was in my hands I would have blessed myself with a car when I was 9 years or if Curses where in my hand, politicians would never enter any leadership position.

The One Who is the Administrator of this world, is the One Who determines these things and gives to each their due.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

You are correct, I don't believe in either god or spirit.

So how can we know soul exists?

Smiles. .bro tbh. U av to belong somewhere. . Is either u belong to christ or the tradition. . U dnt belong anywhere. It may be hard 4 u wen u reach the aqe of making a choice. .
.give ur soul to christ and see hw ur life wil change.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:

Smiles. .bro tbh. U av to belong somewhere. . Is either u belong to christ or the tradition. . U dnt belong anywhere. It may be hard 4 u wen u reach the aqe of making a choice. .
.give ur soul to christ and see hw ur life wil change.

I can't give what I don't know if it exists. Can you now tell me how to know if a soul exists? I have asked you now 3 times.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin If blessings was in my hands I would have blessed myself with a car when I was 9 years or if Curses where in my hand, politicians would never enter any leadership position.

The One Who is the Administrator of this world, is the One Who determines these things and gives to each their due.

So basically no evidence except whatever your confirmation bias can point to. Got it.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

So basically no evidence except whatever your confirmation bias can point to. Got it.

The evidence is there but when a person like you pretends not to see it, especially on line, there is absolutely nothing any one can do.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The evidence is there but when a person like you pretends not to see it, especially on line, there is absolutely nothing any one can do.

How will I see evidence you refuse to provide. You stated a couple of things you said were evidence, to put it to test and you suddenly can't provide it. Not my fault.

1 Like

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

I can't give what I don't know if it exists. Can you now tell me how to know if a soul exists? I have asked you now 3 times.
. Your problem lies within u, u dnt knw where to stand, and u dnt knw whether there is Soul or not. My brother jux do like u dont av sense and things will fall in place. . . Buh u ask a question, that u dnt knw if the soul exist or not. My brother there is soul after you die. And that soul belong to the christ, he will be the one to judge you. And u av to believe and trust in god. . do u knw that fresh and soul has one thing in common. Fresh in what u see and soul is what u didnt see. If u like do what ever u like with ur fresh, u cannot harm your soul. . Jesus teach us that ur fresh is nt important to him. That what is important is ur soul. So whether u are holy in fresh and ur soul is nt pure, my broda u av nt riqhteous. . the soul is very important to christ, you u av to kip ur soul pure and riqhteous for u to see the heaven.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:

. Your problem lies within u, u dnt knw where to stand, and u dnt knw whether there is Soul or not. My brother jux do like u dont av sense and things will fall in place. . . Buh u ask a question, that u dnt knw if the soul exist or not. My brother there is soul after you die. And that soul belong to the christ, he will be the one to judge you. And u av to believe and trust in god. . do u knw that fresh and soul has one thing in common. Fresh in what u see and soul is what u didnt see. If u like do what ever u like with ur fresh, u cannot harm your soul. . Jesus teach us that ur fresh is nt important to him. That what is important is ur soul. So whether u are holy in fresh and ur soul is nt pure, my broda u av nt riqhteous. . the soul is very important to christ, you u av to kip ur soul pure and riqhteous for u to see the heaven.

Ok so it's just that you believe these things not like you really have any evidence.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so it's just that you believe these things not like you really have any evidence.

Yea i believe and there is evidence. . . If i may ask do u read bible?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

How will I see evidence you refuse to provide. You stated a couple of things you said were evidence, to put it to test and you suddenly can't provide it. Not my fault.

It is a common sight that has been confirmed by other people even today, it the phenomenon is in the news Eg
https://www.nairaland.com/6844377/when-couples-start-resemble-each#107506743 and the commenters.

https://www.nairaland.com/6843943/mohammed-anas-sacked-ts-galaxy (these are sports commenters so they do not count as normal public commentators)

So the question is on you,how is it that you do not see these things? I know your answer so this is not really a question.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is a common sight that has been confirmed by other people even today, it the phenomenon is in the news Eg
https://www.nairaland.com/6844377/when-couples-start-resemble-each#107506743 and the commenters.

https://www.nairaland.com/6843943/mohammed-anas-sacked-ts-galaxy (these are sports commenters so they do not count as normal public commentators)

So the question is on you,how is it that you do not see these things? I know your answer so this is not really a question.

As I pointed out you are now going to use your confirmation bias to point anything as confirmation. How does the apparent resemblance of a couple indicate a soul exists?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:

Yea i believe and there is evidence. . . If i may ask do u read bible?

What is the evidence. Now the 4th time I have asked you without an answer. If you aren't going to answer my questions why do you expect me to answer yours?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

As I pointed out you are now going to use your confirmation bias to point anything as confirmation. How does the apparent resemblance of a couple indicate a soul exists?

It was meant to show an example of souls inter-action exhibiting physically, as we have all seen.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It was meant to show an example of souls inter-action exhibiting physically, as we have all seen.

"A closer look at the literature reveals that while the convergence in physical appearance hypothesis is one of the tenets of current psychological science and has been widely disseminated through textbooks, books, and landmark papers, it has virtually no empirical support," the authors of a new study, led by electrical engineering PhD student Pin Pin Tea-makorn, explain in their paper.

"[The 1987 experiment], while elegantly designed, was based on an extremely small sample of 12 married heterosexual couples. Furthermore, its findings have never been replicated."

To reinvestigate the merits of supposed facial convergence, Tea-makorn and her co-author, computational psychologist Michal Kosinski, conducted a do-over of the 1987 experiment, but with a much larger sample of potential lookalikes, not to mention the capabilities of 21st century technology.

While the 1987 study only examined photos of 12 couples from when they were first married and 25 years later, the new research collected images of 517 married couples from public online sources, comparing their faces shortly after they were married with images taken 20 to 69 years later. (All of the couples were White and heterosexual, with the researchers saying they were unable to secure enough images of homosexual and non-White couples to allow for a meaningful analysis.)

In addition, Tea-makorn and Kosinski had not only human judges to make the comparisons (153 people recruited online), but also a facial recognition algorithm called VGGFace2, which has been previously shown to outperform humans in judging facial similarity.

In other words, this larger and more robust experiment was likely the best chance ever for the physical convergence hypothesis to finally be validated after decades.

Alas, the researchers didn't find anything to suggest that couples start looking more like each other as the years pass, admitting that even they were surprised by the results.

https://www.sciencealert.com/do-couples-start-looking-more-alike-over-time-a-new-study-finally-solves-the-mystery

It isn't even a real thing so how can it be evidence?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

It isn't even a real thing so how can it be evidence?

Yet we are looking at it! Real people giving their unsolicited observations.

It does not need a lab to test all it takes is the natural eyes in the natural living society.

Science reports can never beat nature's report and we (especially me) do not take science research and reports to validate natures reports.

Nature itself confirms and validates it's report.

It's as simple as that and there is no controversy for it is either it is there or it is not, whereas science reports and reaserches could be lies for from the scientists to the research candidates, all are capable of being Frauds and Acting.

You and I are not there when they carry out their so called research.

But this is completely absent in Nature. You and I and others will see it and bear witness, one to another.

And nature does not Lie neither is it capable of Lying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Dream Interpreters I Need Your Help Here / How True Is This Claim (photos) / Noah, Kangaroos, Sloth, Polar Bear And Panda In A Wooden Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.