Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D (1172 Views)

Very Important Information For Those Still Living In Ignorance / I keep asking GOD to protect you incase you are fighting In Ignorance / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet we are looking at it! Real people giving their unsolicited observations.

It does not need a lab to test all it takes is the natural eyes in the natural living society.

Science reports can never beat nature's report and we (especially me) do not take science research and reports to validate natures reports.

Nature itself confirms and validates it's report.

It's as simple as that and there is no controversy for it is either it is there or it is not, whereas science reports and reaserches could be lies for from the scientists to the research candidates, all are capable of being Frauds and Acting.

You and I are not there when they carry out their so called research.

But this is completely absent in Nature. You and I and others will see it and bear witness, one to another.

And nature does not Lie neither is it capable of Lying.

They used a computer which provides a more objective basis for comparisons and came up blank. The human mind easily perceives visual illusions especially when you've been primed. The fact is they do not resemble each other over time, you are seeing resemblance by reason of association. I remember when I was a kid and I said to my dad who studied psychology, that one of his friend and the friend's wife looked alike. He laughed and told me it was simply my mind associating them together. He would know better than me since he knew his friend better and longer than me plus he was a trained psychologist.

Like I said you are just pointing out things due to your confirmation bias. This particular example has no substance to it.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Dtruthspeaker: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
LordReed:

They used a computer which provides a more objective basis for comparisons and came up blank.

And a computer does not operate itself, it is still one dubious and fraudulent man who manipulates it.

So, no it does not meet the standards of unimpeachable evidence.

LordReed:
... The fact is they do not resemble each other over time, you are seeing resemblance by reason of association.

Ehen! You prove my case. They did not resemble before exactly as nature does, then, today we see resemblance. Voila!
Nature has Moved Again.

It's as simple as that!

LordReed:

I remember when I was a kid and I said to my dad who studied psychology, that one of his friend and the friend's wife looked alike.

Everyone is careful with the testimony of children but when it comes from adults, in the absence of reasonable query, it is always great evidence.

And in life we see adults giving their unsolicited observations. Eg "you see say mark and Angela resemble well well?

And we answer "Na true O" or "dem resemble small small, na so grace take resemble Ayobo.

And this is not said in the cases where the 2 do not resemble like Tonto and the kpokpo ex husband.

Irrefutable Nature at Work!
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2021
LordReed:

What is the evidence. Now the 4th time I have asked you without an answer. If you aren't going to answer my questions why do you expect me to answer yours?

grin If i say what is juxt, men will hate me, if i say wht is unjust the God will hate me, so the point now is, i must either Say one. So if i ask u dis question which one will u say? Dix is more of a contradiction, And a logic. Men hatin u is noting. Buh if God hate u mehn is eternal so u must do what to do so dat God will nt hate u. Dat is the reason some people dnt go deep to find the meaning of life

come to ur question, u ask me how do u knw whether soul exist? I cannot qive u a basic answer, buh i can qive u a spiritual answer, bro when u die, u may see ur soul going up to GOD. again, to knw more about how soul exist, pls ask the God to reveal ur inner spirit. And u cant be unriqhteous and in a sin and see ur soul, remember i said 'soul' is immaterial & spiritual, it unseen.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
Teripaul:

grin If i say what is juxt, men will hate me, if i say wht is unjust the God will hate me, so the point now is, i must either Say one. So if i ask u dis question which one will u say? Dix is more of a contradiction, And a logic. Men hatin u is noting. Buh if God hate u mehn is eternal so u must do what to do so dat God will nt hate u. Dat is the reason some people dnt go deep to find the meaning of life

come to ur question, u ask me how do u knw whether soul exist? I cannot qive u a basic answer, buh i can qive u a spiritual answer, bro when u die, u may see ur soul going up to GOD. again, to knw more about how soul exist, pls ask the God to reveal ur inner spirit. And u cant be unriqhteous and in a sin and see ur soul, remember i said 'soul' is immaterial & spiritual, it unseen.

You were the one who said you had evidence. Of what good is your evidence to the dead?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2021
LordReed:

You were the one who said you had evidence. Of what good is your evidence to the dead?

I Didnt say i have an evidence, ok point out where i made a comment about 'evidence'? I wil be glad if u do.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Teripaul:

I Didnt say i have an evidence, ok point out where i made a comment about 'evidence'? I wil be glad if u do.

Here:
Teripaul:

Yea i believe and there is evidence. . . If i may ask do u read bible?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2021
LordReed:

Here:

glad u did. . Ok evidence is there. Many have seen the evidence. Me am a believer, I believe there is soul afta death. . Buh note jesus said at john chapter 20 vs 29. 'because you see and believe, blessed are those who do not see but believe So the bible say. . Bro becareful what u are sayin. Cuz thinqz u said miqht be use aqainst u. Memento vivere. .
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Teripaul:

glad u did. . Ok evidence is there. Many have seen the evidence. Me am a believer, I believe there is soul afta death. . Buh note jesus said at john chapter 20 vs 29. 'because you see and believe, blessed are those who do not see but believe So the bible say. . Bro becareful what u are sayin. Cuz thinqz u said miqht be use aqainst u. Memento vivere. .

So you believe but can't show me evidence. It's OK, I will wait till someone can produce evidence, otherwise I am not convinced of the veracity of the existence of soul.
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Workch: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Teripaul:
My dear brothers and sisters, as they say, money is everythinq, my dear money is not everything, can money redeem ur soul? Pause a minute and ask yourself this question. .
You have evidence for soul aside what you were told in your church?
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Teripaul(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
You have evidence for soul aside what you were told in your church?

you am unbeliever. grin
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by Workch: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Teripaul:

you am unbeliever. grin
I am a believer of evidence
Re: Stop Walking In Ignorance And Depression, Teripaul Blast NL Members ;D by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bacteriologist:

How do you find it comfortable to talk to someone who wishes death on you and just suggested suggested that you should kill yourself?

Oh sure it is disgusting but I guess power through the disgust to respond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will The Earth Be Destroyed? / Update On Gombe Muslim Students That Murdered A Female Christian Teacher / Why Christians Should Not Practise Yoga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.