Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (43227 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Desusi: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pastor like this is the reason why evil men of this world speak against Christ an her church. It's said ,by their fruits we will know them.To those who called Christianity a scam,you will give account of yourselves to God on the day if judgment, God has no respect of persons.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by promzy555(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dis lady face look familiar.. she did her nysc in Plateau state?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why exercise your strength on a woman? Pathetic
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Safyqueen:

Will you have reacted this way if the man involved is a Muslim from northern Nigeria?

Crime has no religion but if you insist then see your christain terrorist, deal with it
Crime has no religion. But when people kill in the name of religion, then that is terrorism.
There's nothing in the op that points to any religious intent in the killing.
If because the man bears the title of pastor you want to use this to be an apologist for those who kill on grounds of Islamic indoctrination, then you're a terrorist by association.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IF YOU CANNOT POINT OUT WHERE GOD COMMANDED CHRISTIANS TO ATTEND CHURCH ON SUNDAYS AND WHERE CHRIST SAID I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME THEN CHRISTIANITY REMAINS THE GREATEST SCAM ON PLANET EARTH
I already pointed out point A to you.
As a Christian, I'm not aware Jesus ever said I am God, worship me and no Christian I know has ever said that of Jesus. We worship Jesus for his redemption works on Calvary and the fact that God has highly exalted him according to Philippians 2:9-11. So your point B is DOA.
You still fail to prove Christianity is a scam.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

As a Christian, I'm not aware Jesus ever said I am God, worship me and no Christian I know has ever said that of Jesus. We worship Jesus for his redemption works on Calvary and the fact that God has highly exalted him according to Philippians 2:9-11. So your point B is DOA.
TELL THAT TO PASTOR LEFTEOUSNESS ABI RIGHTEOUSNESS2
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

ARE WE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING YOU LEFT YOUR CREATOR AND STARTED WORSHIPPING HIS CREATION, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU. SO OTHER HOLY PROPHETS OF GOD ARE NOT HIGHLY ELEVATED
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by fof1: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
The man is very very wrong to kill his wife no matter what she might have done or say.
Divorce is allowed.

The man should have controlled his anger when the wife confronted him and rain abuses (possibly curses) on him.
When God said: "The tongue can bring death or life," He was referring to women.
As a man, If you don't have anger management principles & can't control your emotions or ANGER, Pls & Pls don't marry a woman with a reckless,loose & abusive tongue. Most times its end in regrets.
Copied

Stories to d gods...Some Men are Worst than Women when it comes to Nagging and Abuses...
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Handsum64: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pastors
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Ajah489(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
from the man's facial look,he is a wicked man.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Zikachat(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
What a foolish pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARE WE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING YOU LEFT YOUR CREATOR AND STARTED WORSHIPPING HIS CREATION, DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU. SO OTHER HOLY PROPHETS OF GOD ARE NOT HIGHLY ELEVATED
Worshipping God is not only about creation.
If not, Jesus is revealed in John 1:1 to be the "action" word that was spoken at creation that brought everything into being. For the was nothing made, that was not made by him. In him was light, and the light was the light of men. John 1:2-4.
So it can be argued that Jesus was also the creator and thus worthy of worship if we are to follow your argument.
Christianity is not supposed to make sense to the Carnal mind. For the carnal man can't please God. Neither is it just about worshipping the creator. It is about having a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It is much deeper and all-encompassing than a creature worshipping its creator. You might have summarily and erroneously taken Christianity for Islam if you did that.
Other prophets of God never claimed to die for the sins of man. None of them resurrected and ascended into heaven. Neither did any of them leave a promise of a comforter and a second coming where they will take those who believe in them to paradise. If any of the prophets did, I'll appreciate an enlightenment on such.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Worshipping God is not only about creation.
If not, Jesus is revealed in John 1:1 to be the "action" word that was spoken at creation that brought everything into being. For the was nothing made, that was not made by him. In him was light, and the light was the light of men. John 1:2-4.
So it can be argued that Jesus was also the creator and thus worthy of worship if we are to follow your argument.
Christianity is not supposed to make sense to the Carnal mind. For the carnal man can't please God. Neither is it just about worshipping the creator. It is about having a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. It is much deeper and all-encompassing than a creature worshipping its creator. You might have summarily and erroneously taken Christianity for Islam if you did that.
Other prophets of God never claimed to die for the sins of man. None of them resurrected and ascended into heaven. Neither did any of them leave a promise of a comforter and a second coming where they will take those who believe in them to paradise. If any of the prophets did, I'll appreciate an enlightenment on such.
SO JESUS CATEGORICALLY TOLD YOU THAT HE DIED FOR THE REMISSION OF WORDLY SINSshocked

CHRISTIANITY AND LOGIC ARE TWO CONFLICTING OPINIONS, MAYBE THAT’S THE REASON WHY CHRISTIANS DON’T THINK.

JESUS SAID AND I QUOTE ‘HEAR O ISRAEL, THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE GOD (MONOTHEISM). GOD IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND THE GREATEST OF ALL COMMANDMENT OF GOD IS ONENESS OF GOD I.E WORSHIP GOD AND OBEY HIS PROPHETS.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Yeah right.... But these pastor is going to heaven straight forward!!!
both of you same place
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Bigpapi: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi of Shalom Mercy Ministry in Aluu, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been arrested by the police for allegedly strangling his wife to death.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in their home at Mbodo Community after a disagreement over school fees payment in his wife’s school.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a relative to the wife who craved anonymity said trouble started when the deceased confronted her husband for chasing some of her pupils away from school for failing to pay on time, without first checking with her.

"When the wife confronted him, the pastor strangled her to death and wrapped her with clothes so that nobody will know".

"It was when we started calling her number but she wasn't picking that we decided to go to the house to know if everything is fine."

"When we got there, her phone kept ringing inside her room but we didn't see her. We asked her husband the wife's whereabouts, he said she went out."

"We were shocked when we saw my sister wrapped inside clothes. The husband has been beating the wife from time to time but we didn't it will get to the extent of him killing her".

IGBERE TV gathered that the pastor has been married to the deceased since 2012 and the marriage is blessed with four children, two boys and two girls.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1405744/just-pastor-strangles-wife-death-rivers-state/

I have warned you men to desist from marriage, nigerian women are uncivilized, uncultured, materialistic, unapologetic,greedy, selfish and self centered....u wonder why they love the kids u both produce Together more than u the husband...now ur prison don sure as u no gree hear word MuMu Man
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
joinnow:
Do Nigeria have anger management school?
If not it's one area of business to start
So many Nigerian have anger management issues couple with the mesmerized economy situation.

Most Nigerians were abused by their parents at a young age.
All the slaps and beatings in the name of corrections and no wonder we have very angry and violent individuals.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Exczz: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jesus
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na wa!
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SO JESUS CATEGORICALLY TOLD YOU THAT HE DIED FOR THE REMISSION OF WORDLY SINSshocked

CHRISTIANITY AND LOGIC ARE TWO CONFLICTING OPINIONS, MAYBE THAT’S THE REASON WHY CHRISTIANS DON’T THINK.

JESUS SAID AND I QUOTE ‘HEAR O ISRAEL, THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE GOD (MONOTHEISM). GOD IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND THE GREATEST OF ALL COMMANDMENT OF GOD IS ONENESS OF GOD I.E WORSHIP GOD AND OBEY HIS PROPHETS.

Isaiah said it in chapter 53 vs 10-11
10 Yet it pleased Jehovah to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of Jehovah shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by the knowledge of himself shall my righteous servant justify many; and he shall bear their iniquities.

Jesus himself then said it in John 10 vs 11, 15

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd layeth down his life for the sheep.
15 even as the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep

It's very hasty and short-sighted to accuse Christians of not thinking. If you have objections, just raise it instead of accusing Christians of being non-thinkers. Your forefathers worshipped idols made of wood and sacrificed their sons and daughters to them. Christianity can be credited with the eradication of such malady so it is disingenuous to accuse such a system of belief of thoughtlessness.
Also, of all religions in the world, the one which has had the most effect on this world and has shaped the world to what it is right now is Christianity and it is due to its pragmatism, progressiveness and dynamism which has made it amenable to criticism, self-appraisal and making the right changes.
Islam for example is still looking to enthrone sharia all over the world, while christianity has come to realize it is better to allow all to come to the knowledge of truth by themselves and let God be the ultimate judge of what each man does.

Lastly, Jesus has never said God is not one, neither does Christianity. The fault is in those who do not even understand what christianity teaches but go about fighting what they do not understand. If you look deeper, you will realize you just quoted the Bible, same text Christians follow so I wonder what exactly it is you're trying to prove.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beautiful woman married to a monster called pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Clinghton: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
See there faces very innocent, DONT JUDGE TILL YOU ENCOUNTER.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Stanleyq: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Pastor wey dey beat him wife from time to time..shey na pastor be dat

We wey be sinners sef no dey fit raise hand beat woman for any reason.
And u Dey think say, being pastor dey make one a saint?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos) / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted / Men Who Disguise As Women In Kano To Scam Wealthy Victims Busted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.