Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (43208 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by rajiedreez: 10:33am On Nov 11, 2021
The children are now orphans, cry cry
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Foolish women carry marriage on their head, condone domestic violence and die in the marriage. He will definitely serve 25-30yrs in prison, come out and still remarry. Pity on the young babies she left behind.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How?

Because a pastor killed his wife?
I WANT YOU TO POINT OUT WHERE GOD TOLD YOU CHRISTIANS TO ATTEND CHURCH ON SUNDAYS.

GIVE ME THE CHAPTER AND THE VERSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Pastor wey dey beat him wife from time to time..shey na pastor be dat

We wey be sinners sef no dey fit raise hand beat woman for any reason.
I wonder for this our end time Pastors ooh
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Mamijoh:
I wonder for this our end time Pastors ooh

Its the religion don't blame the pastor, one man one wife palaver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by ahnie: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Gone like that.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lailo: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
And he looks a gentle man o.The woeman must have angered him.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Midas01: 11:21am On Nov 11, 2021
You're mad. I've said this times without number that Nigerian men don't have sense.

Just look at what someone's daughter will be putting up with.

Where in the write up did it say that the wife rained curses and abuses on him?

Just get lost with your 13AD mentality.

MANDIPUTIN:
The man is very very wrong to kill his wife no matter what she might have done or say.
Divorce is allowed.

The man should have controlled his anger when the wife confronted him and rain abuses (possibly curses) on him.
When God said: "The tongue can bring death or life," He was referring to women.
As a man, If you don't have anger management principles & can't control your emotions or ANGER, Pls & Pls don't marry a woman with a reckless,loose & abusive tongue. Most times its end in regrets.
Copied

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2021
DropsMic:
Abraham's story comes to mind

You see what an adulterated revised standard version of a book can cause. Ambraham took Ismael to serve GOD ALMIGHTY as promised not Ishaq and GOD sent down ram to replace him- reason for the Muslim ileeya.

However will you have reacted this way if the man involved is a Muslim from northern Nigeria?

Crime has no religion but if you insist then see your christain terrorist, deal with it
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
The man is very very wrong to kill his wife no matter what she might have done or say.
Divorce is allowed.

The man should have controlled his anger when the wife confronted him and rain abuses (possibly curses) on him.
When God said: "The tongue can bring death or life," He was referring to women.
As a man, If you don't have anger management principles & can't control your emotions or ANGER, Pls & Pls don't marry a woman with a reckless,loose & abusive tongue. Most times its end in regrets.
Copied

From the story, there was nothing to control as the man has always been beating the wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by SATANlST: 11:26am On Nov 11, 2021
which member of the congregation was she fucking. if she wasnt, then castrate him till he bleeds to death
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Will you have reacted this way if the man involved is a Muslim from northern Nigeria?

Crime has no religion but if you insist it has then see your christain terrorist, deal with it
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CHRISTIANITY, THE WORLD BIGGEST SCAM!

Scam and/or terroristic tendencies.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Shedking(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2021
This Aluu is a caused town in Rivers State.

20% of bad news coming from Rivers State is emanating from this Aluu.

They killed 4 University of Port Harcourt students for no reason.

Someone donated school, hospital and accomodations for free, yet the town almost destroyed everything.
Killing is in their DNA.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Safyqueen:

You see what an adulterated revised standard version of a book can cause. Ambraham took Ismael to serve GOD ALMIGHTY as promised not Ishaq and GOD sent down ram to replace him- reason for the Muslim ileeya.

However will you have reacted this way if the man involved is a Muslim from northern Nigeria?

Crime has no religion but if you insist then see your christain terrorist, deal with it

Incoherent gibberish... Not so smart and thoughtless.. You are true black Christain
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi of Shalom Mercy Ministry in Aluu, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been arrested by the police for allegedly strangling his wife to death.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in their home at Mbodo Community after a disagreement over school fees payment in his wife’s school.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a relative to the wife who craved anonymity said trouble started when the deceased confronted her husband for chasing some of her pupils away from school for failing to pay on time, without first checking with her.

"When the wife confronted him, the pastor strangled her to death and wrapped her with clothes so that nobody will know".

"It was when we started calling her number but she wasn't picking that we decided to go to the house to know if everything is fine."

"When we got there, her phone kept ringing inside her room but we didn't see her. We asked her husband the wife's whereabouts, he said she went out."

"We were shocked when we saw my sister wrapped inside clothes. The husband has been beating the wife from time to time but we didn't it will get to the extent of him killing her".

IGBERE TV gathered that the pastor has been married to the deceased since 2012 and the marriage is blessed with four children, two boys and two girls.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1405744/just-pastor-strangles-wife-death-rivers-state/

They were not blessed with kids... please

And they were not married.

They were evilly joined by devils called Christians

And bore innocent kids to the world to know good and evil

No blessing in childbirth cause it’s a choice

No love in marriage cause it’s hatred
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 11:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Marriage is a big hell of frustration pit in Nigeria, but many people still stay in it to confirm with some societal standards. Ask yourself why would someone strangle his wife that he uses his money to marry to death? It is time people started living their life the way they think is comfortable for them rather than what others think.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I WANT YOU TO POINT OUT WHERE GOD TOLD YOU CHRISTIANS TO ATTEND CHURCH ON SUNDAYS.

GIVE ME THE CHAPTER AND THE VERSE

Mtcheew. I even thought you had something reasonable to say.

So it's about what God commanded and what he did not that makes Christianity a scam?

Assuming God never asked Christians to attend church on Sundays but Christians decided among themselves to do that to honour God and worship together, how does that make Christianity a scam? Do you think Christians are like donkeys being led by the noose and are not allowed to do good deeds on their own? Well, you are wrong. Jesus Christ who founded Christianity came with freedom. John 8:36 says if the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed. There are many things Christians do to worship God that are not commanded by Him in the Bible. But because they are good, pure and true, they are allowed. There is freedom in the worship of God.
Meanwhile, Exod 20:8 is a part of God's commandments where He commanded us all to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. There you have it.
Hope Christianity is no longer a scam.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Safyqueen:

Scam and/or terroristic tendencies.

Terroristic tendencies how? The Pastor you guys killed in Kano was a terrorist right?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
lomprico:

una go just dey de breed rubbish.
Na breed dogs sweet bro.... The offsprings set

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Mtcheew. I even thought you had something reasonable to say.

So it's about what God commanded and what he did not that makes Christianity a scam?

Assuming God never asked Christians to attend church on Sundays but Christians decided among themselves to do that to honour God and worship together, how does that make Christianity a scam? Do you think Christians are like donkeys being led by the noose and are not allowed to do good deeds on their own? Well, you are wrong. Jesus Christ who founded Christianity came with freedom. John 8:36 says if the Son sets you free, you shall be free indeed. There are many things Christians do to worship God that are not commanded by Him in the Bible. But because they are good, pure and true, they are allowed. There is freedom in the worship of God.
Meanwhile, Exod 20:8 is a part of God's commandments where He commanded us all to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. There you have it.
Hope Christianity is no longer a scam.
IF YOU CANNOT POINT OUT WHERE GOD COMMANDED CHRISTIANS TO ATTEND CHURCH ON SUNDAYS AND WHERE CHRIST SAID I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME THEN CHRISTIANITY REMAINS THE GREATEST SCAM ON PLANET EARTH
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
anytexy:

Same here bro. Is a K-leged story.
I reserve my comment too.

Was d woman killed? Was she killed by her pastor?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by ceej(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
all these pastor in the morning,evil at night.he will be punished on earth and in hell.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by themanderon: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
A pastor that beats his wife. The devil finally got him.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Tokskob2008: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Osibajo2023:
stop being a sinner, otherwise hell fire awaits u
Yeah right.... But these pastor is going to heaven straight forward!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Terroristic tendencies how? The Pastor you guys killed in Kano was a terrorist right?

Will you have reacted this way if the man involved is a Muslim from northern Nigeria?

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bros All re-ligion na scam..
OBALOLA55:
CHRISTIANITY, THE WORLD BIGGEST SCAM!

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IF YOU CANNOT POINT OUT WHERE GOD COMMANDED CHRISTIANS TO ATTEND CHURCH ON SUNDAYS AND WHERE CHRIST SAID I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME THEN CHRISTIANITY REMAINS THE GREATEST SCAM ON PLANET EARTH
Bros the can not quot or give any because it is not found in the entire 66 versions of the Bible. Even the one wife they are saying Bible has commanded them to marry one wife, I'm telling u they can't give you any reference from the bible, I say clear verse from the Bible they don't have it. And this challenge is open they can ask their pastors on Sunday or anywhere to answer this three questions with a clears verse from the bible. I truly believe if Bible was the word of God (unchanged) it will contain many places or verses where Jesus say I am God because without this verse there is no Christianity. Where are waiting for answers today or anyday
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmmmm, he's devilish.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Jetro033: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
athaboi:
This beautiful woman??
so it's ugly ones that deserves to be killed right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by freshvine(f): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
[center][/center]ff
Kennyprince:
To me the reason for the alleged murder is not concrete.

Maybe one needs more info. I can't say anything for now cos I feel there is more to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured) / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.