Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) (43223 Views)

Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Frustration everywhere In shiiiithole......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Pastor Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State

By Wisdom Nwedene

Pastor Chris Simon Amadi of Shalom Mercy Ministry in Aluu, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State has been arrested by the police for allegedly strangling his wife to death.

IGBERE TV gathered that the ugly incident happened in their home at Mbodo Community after a disagreement over school fees payment in his wife’s school.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a relative to the wife who craved anonymity said trouble started when the deceased confronted her husband for chasing some of her pupils away from school for failing to pay on time, without first checking with her.

"When the wife confronted him, the pastor strangled her to death and wrapped her with clothes so that nobody will know".

"It was when we started calling her number but she wasn't picking that we decided to go to the house to know if everything is fine."

"When we got there, her phone kept ringing inside her room but we didn't see her. We asked her husband the wife's whereabouts, he said she went out."

"We were shocked when we saw my sister wrapped inside clothes. The husband has been beating the wife from time to time but we didn't it will get to the extent of him killing her".

IGBERE TV gathered that the pastor has been married to the deceased since 2012 and the marriage is blessed with four children, two boys and two girls.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1405744/just-pastor-strangles-wife-death-rivers-state/

Bloody ritualistic idiot...

He's obviously not a Pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by McOluOmo: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
F
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by yemmight(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2021
And this one na man of God?
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Has Pastor become a nickname or a cognomen? That word has been wildly abused.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Newyorkitis(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
This is despicable!
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Benitoh: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Domestic violence is rapidly rising up alarmingly.

Speaking from experience. People that are married are really swallowing alot of shit.

I hail them though.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by henryutd(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Remove the Pastor in his name. He is not a servant of God
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Lovenorth: 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Oga pastor 'man of god' grin
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by humberjade: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Stay away from abusive relationships, they won't heed...toh!

The fear of what people will say, or how will I get another man, I am to old to remarry, I am staying because of my kids...all these reasons in abusive relationships have sent a whole lot of people to their early graves.

Once you die, you don die be that, the kids will live their lives, perhaps even more traumatized by the fact that their dad killed their mum, far worse than a broken home. Yes, the husband/wife might face justice, but you are dead and buried. May God fight for us while we are alive, not when we are dead. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Kennyprince:
To me the reason for the alleged murder is not concrete.

Maybe one needs more info. I can't say anything for now cos I feel there is more to this

And what possible reason would suffice to strangle your wife.?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Hapinex01: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Keeping domestic violence to yourself is not saving your marriage, rather it's leading you to your early good grave
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by McOluOmo: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2021
dalass:

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Pastor kill wife

Man kill son

Bandit kill villagers

Boko haram kill soja

Lala kill snake

Abeg i no fit read say someone share goodies here..
Somebody should rename this platform
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2021
confirm!

cuz they should have reported a case of Domestic Violence
Maxymilliano:

Whoever made this statement should be charged as accomplice and truly, Mommy GOs are really suffering in the hands of daddy GOs

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Mcttechng(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Just too bad!
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 9:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Endtime pastors everywhere.
The more reason I don't go to church
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Johnkennie(m): 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
We Pastor are human being too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by fubsy: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Is "Pastor" a calling or a title? If a person called as a "pastor" falls from doing what the calling is about, should he still be called or treated as a pastor? These days every Tom, Dick and Harry can be called a pastor despite despicable things they do. Churches are springing up everywhere in Nigeria, yet we seem to be worse than Sodom and Gomorrah. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by joinnow: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Do Nigeria have anger management school?
If not it's one area of business to start
So many Nigerian have anger management issues couple with the mesmerized economy situation.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Reminds me of my stay at Aluu, I was constantly on the edge cos I heard they were prone to violence at the slightest provocation.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2021
the devil n his demons has infiltrated into the ranks of pastors.

He beats her from time to time. I wonder what he preaches about every service days.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Danmisra(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
I bet the church business in not booming in this Buhari regime, he was already frustrated and she just tackle him, that is y he just finished her. Man of God, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Pastor wey dey beat him wife from time to time..shey na pastor be dat

We wey be sinners sef no dey fit raise hand beat woman for any reason.
So you never beat your daughter b4? She no be woman...even your wife go misbehave na to the her hands with your hands, tie her legs with your legs, let her mouth strength do the magic...
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
dalass:

he is, he runs a church.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Satan called this man to the pulpit.

He was not a true born again.
Re: Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) by slickycee: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
May her soul rest in peace and may justice prevail.

Anybody that fails to walk away from something evil and threatening

Be it ,an Addiction, a toxic relationship, bad friends or bad business/work

That person would eventually suffer from that association, no matter how innocent such person may be..

Don't let fools ruin your life

I hope someone heard me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted / Man Who Robs Girls During Dates, Caught Yesterday In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.