Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,907 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

See The Gift This Man Gave His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gift This Man Gave His Girlfriend (3089 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See The Gift This Man Gave His Girlfriend by AgentGoat: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
He should be exiled.
Re: See The Gift This Man Gave His Girlfriend by Clinghton: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just tell me I didn't read correctly... What do you mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. / Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) / Every Lady Needs About Ten Meaningful Touches Everyday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.