Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,269 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes (2625 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Deffjam:
see bro in my circle, people thàt don't smoke. I think it's only my younger bro..................the rest of us smoke various things......but I don dey stop shaaa....

Judging from your write up,I think depression lead her to smoking.........since you said she hardly open up .

I have females too that smoke....the seem pretty normal.
wow.. and I never thought about this. But I want her to stop it, is there anything I can do?
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by mabea: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hhuh! I almost called you a paedo....6 months old girlfriend... Lol
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Starboytwo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
mabea:
Hhuh! I almost called you a paedo....6 months old girlfriend... Lol
thing self shock me ooo, 6months old baby.
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
I know I will definitely receive some bashing here on romance section but wetin man go do?

A quick one!

I have this babe I met few(6) months ago, very gentle looking and an introvert. Sincerely I really love her and she's reciprocating and also she's very supportive and attentive.

We aren't really sexually active in d relationship, as we only had sex twice since we met.

But just yesterday, while we were chatting she complained of being tired always, and she concluded she is pregnant which I tried to overlook during the conversation because I'm sure she is not.

So after telling me about the pregnancy, and she noticed I kept snubbing her, then she went to her status to post a video of her smoking a weed. Immediately I saw this video, I replied and ask if she truly smokes then immediately she went offline.

Immediately, I called a friend of mine who also talks to her and explained d situation, then he said he also saw d video but thinks it might be edited with Snapchat.

I called her this morning, she confirmed she was truly smoking it, because it was in d past.

Swears, this really pained me because over six months she should have at least told me she has done something like that in d past. I'm now finding it hard to trust her

And me I don't care oo, but I don't wanna break person pikin heart, because already I'm thinking of dumping her, but yet, I love her.

Please is there any tendency she still smokes? Though she said she has stopped long ago. I don't wanna marry a sango wife in my house. as in come and see as this babe was puffing with her mouth and nose and ears.

Chaii!!!!
If you love her keep her if you are just on her cos of sex then you ain't worth her..
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by cayorday89(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool SEEEE TOPIC OOO. D BEST TOPIC EVER ON NAIRALAND. WTF MAN. WTF MAN WTF MAN. ABEG KNW GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS OF OVER HAPPINESS.. ABEG LINK ME UP WIT DAT UR GF. WE GO BEST FRIENDS. I SWEAR DOWN. ME N HER GO DE KUSH 24sc.. I GO TEACH HER SOME NEW KUSH AND SHE GO TEACH ME D ONCE WEY SHE KNW. GUY ABEG LINK ME UP. DIS IS GREAT NEWS MAN. BE PROUD OF DAT GIRL MAN. IT'S HARD TO FIND SUCH GIRLS.. WTF MAN
See pure Joy, many years ago in my area, there was a house where the landlord (he inherited it from his father) was a weed smoker, 90% of his tennabts were weed smokers, funny enough, their wives indulged in the habit also. There were yourubas, igbos and calabar, the ones who don't smoke weed smoke cigarette and all heavy drinkers. Everyday fight between couples and amongst families in that compound was an everyday thing.. Missed those days before he later sold the house.

1 Like

Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Boogyman557: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
cayorday89:

See pure Joy, many years ago in my area, there was a house where the landlord (he inherited it from his father) was a weed smoker, 90% of his tennabts were weed smokers, funny enough, their wives indulged in the habit also. There were yourubas, igbos and calabar, the ones who don't smoke weed smoke cigarette and all heavy drinkers. Everyday fight between couples and amongst families in that compound was an everyday thing.. Missed those days before he later sold the house.
HOLLY GRAM cool DIS STORY SWEET ME ENTER MY BRAIN. ABEG WHICH FAMILY B DAT SO I FIT DE VISIT DEM 4 DER AP ONCE IN A WHILE. I HOPE SEY D MANCHI WEY BUY D AP GO CARRY ON D LEGACY. WTF MAN
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Deffjam: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
wow.. and I never thought about this. But I want her to stop it, is there anything I can do?
just pray......
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by cayorday89(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool DIS STORY SWEET ME ENTER MY BRAIN. ABEG WHICH FAMILY B DAT SO I FIT DE VISIT DEM 4 DER AP ONCE IN A WHILE. I HOPE SEY D MANCHI WEY BUY D AP GO CARRY ON D LEGACY. WTF MAN
Can't say, he later sold the house and everyone of them moved out, it was fun then, in a week there can be fight like 4/5 days, and at times there are multiple fights in a day, like when, a wife fights another, their husbands come back and continue, at times it's husband and wife, father and children, mother and children or relatives living with them. Then tenant versus landlord is always Classic. My street then was never a dull moment.
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Boogyman557: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
cayorday89:

Can't say, he later sold the house and everyone of them moved out, it was fun then, in a week there can be fight like 4/5 days, and at times there are multiple fights in a day, like when, a wife fights another, their husbands come back and continue, at times it's husband and wife, father and children, mother and children or relatives living with them. Then tenant versus landlord is always Classic. My street then was never a dull moment.
HOLLY GRAM cool DIS NA FUJI COMPOUND. OKAY NO KWAMS
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Rickmann: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dropme:
I know I will definitely receive some bashing here on romance section but wetin man go do?

A quick one!

I have this babe I met few(6) months ago, very gentle looking and an introvert. Sincerely I really love her and she's reciprocating and also she's very supportive and attentive.

We aren't really sexually active in d relationship, as we only had sex twice since we met.

But just yesterday, while we were chatting she complained of being tired always, and she concluded she is pregnant which I tried to overlook during the conversation because I'm sure she is not.

So after telling me about the pregnancy, and she noticed I kept snubbing her, then she went to her status to post a video of her smoking a weed. Immediately I saw this video, I replied and ask if she truly smokes then immediately she went offline.

Immediately, I called a friend of mine who also talks to her and explained d situation, then he said he also saw d video but thinks it might be edited with Snapchat.

I called her this morning, she confirmed she was truly smoking it, because it was in d past.

Swears, this really pained me because over six months she should have at least told me she has done something like that in d past. I'm now finding it hard to trust her

And me I don't care oo, but I don't wanna break person pikin heart, because already I'm thinking of dumping her, but yet, I love her.

Please is there any tendency she still smokes? Though she said she has stopped long ago. I don't wanna marry a sango wife in my house. as in come and see as this babe was puffing with her mouth and nose and ears.

Chaii!!!!

Well, to be candid with you bro, smoking is addictive and it comes with strong uncontrollable urge. It's not easy to stop except by one's self determination and resolution.. .Now, my point is, the odds for your girl to still be into it, is quite high.
Re: I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes by Dropme: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rickmann:

Well, to be candid with you bro, smoking is an addictive habit and it comes with strong uncontrollable urge..now, my point is, the odds for your girl to still be into it, is quite high.
damn! I can't take it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think She Is Cheating? / Shocking Truths About Sex / Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.