Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated (3948 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:
I don't want to go into details, but I will just quickly make this post to advise my fellow guys.

Guys please don't fall for the hype about virgins, trust me you deserve better, I wish I knew before committing to my present relationship.

Don't waste your time with a virgin lady, it's not about sex oo, there are lot to it, some time you just have to question what made a lady above 20 remain a virgin.

This is the second virgin I have met

If I can escape this my relationship oo, I am not dating a virgin again, never.

Be careful what you wish for
You can't speak for everyone..learn to keep your private matters to yourself.. virgin or no virgin it doesn't remove anything from the person's body..
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by toujurs: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:
I don't want to go into details, but I will just quickly make this post to advise my fellow guys.

Guys please don't fall for the hype about virgins, trust me you deserve better, I wish I knew before committing to my present relationship.

Don't waste your time with a virgin lady, it's not about sex oo, there are lot to it, some time you just have to question what made a lady above 20 remain a virgin.

Explain more na
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Jeremani: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Teripaul:
Whether u be virqin or not. . Na heart matterz. . .keep ur soul save and embrace the lord
if she get good heart and intact hymen e no go be bad thing la
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Jman06(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shove your stupid advice into your azs!
Special adviser.

Go ahead and date all the used hoes in this world, we'll happily be with the virgins. The end justifies the means
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Factshunter: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TO ALL THE VIRGIN GIRLS OUT THERE, [b]DON’T BE DECEIVED, YOU ARE A WOMEN OF TIMBRE AND CALIBRE cool
I am 100% with you, breh. Jah bless you Ojare cool
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by TheWolfen(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
y'all are always trying to come up with stories, assumptions to discredit virgins to the point that people that are virgin will felt no need to keep it....
Same shit everywhere on the internet and in real life. Why the war against virgins?

Kimjongun:

Being a virgin at adult age doesn't mean she is sensible, we are built differently, our libido is different......
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by BigYash: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op is the problem in those relationships. Go date olosho first,make them use staphylococcus bath you,with the expired pussy wen train don dey pass for years frustrate you..

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Akinbahm(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

If you like paint virginity as sth that’s bad after devil, nah virgin ah go still marry.

Awon Oni agenda oshi.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

Oga speak for yourself...

Overrated or not, I'd choose a virgin ((who meets my other requirement in an ideal spouse)) over a non virgin ((who also meets that requirement))...

There is absolutely nothing to gain in sleeping around...

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

1. Some people are hypersexual by nature, you can't control it doesn't mean they are not sensible.

2. Some of the so called virgins may have very little sexual desires and so it's easier for them to keep their hymen at least.
Some have already faulted sexual organs but d
won't know, until they get married.
Some are even suffering from trauma. Some are not sexually attracted to men, some the idea of sex irritate or scare them.
Some are just able to keep it because of how they grew up. Some have been brainwashed severely

3. This virgin thing is complicated, you won't know until you come across them.

4. Either way trust me if you meet a girl above 25 a virgin brace up because you may be dealing with what is above your expectations.

5. I am not saying keeping virginity is bad though, but we need to stop the hype!

1. The fact that you can't control yourself is proof that, you need to work on yourself and learn "self-control"

2. All what you wrote maybe true, but it also applies to nonvirgins too...nonvirgins also have trauma, non virgins also have low libido and all the other stuff you pointed out up there... And besides a person could still be a virgin simply because he/she is disciplined and has self control!!

3. Haha!!! So you're the only one that have met virgins?? I hail you o.... oga-virgin-meeter grin

4. Kikikikikiki...
You say that like it's a bad thing to be a virgin @ 25+

5. It wouldn't have been worth the hype, but considering that sex is the cheapest pleasure out there, my dear ITS DEFINITELY WORTH THE HYPE...IF YOU THINK ITS EASY TO STAY A VIRGIN, THEN KEEP YOURSELF!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by dontrulee: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:

smh

S2O2M

What's S202M??
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Haylel:

All your silly points crumble when you slip in the fact that girls who aren't virgins were at one time virgins.

Your last line made me crack a lil' bit, you and who need to stop the hype?

A little pity for those logical illiterates who liked this particular post.

grin grin grin grin
Sir abeg reduce mic nah, this Bros fit commit suicide after he read your post o...

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by basty: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
I married my wife a virgin

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Didn't say that.. Please don't misquote me cheesy. But why my comment just make you para like this na grin

You know na! grin She no qualify Ni! grin
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Clinghton: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
You just warned us without facts.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Freelane33(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op you are the problem .. u need prayer

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Misterone: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Didn't say that.. Please don't misquote me cheesy. But why my comment just make you para like this na grin
una with this useless virgin mentality self. toto close no mean say person dey responsible. a mad woman can also be a virgin. sex has nothing to do with character. I wonder why the black man's mentality always revolves around sex/private parts while the white man is thinking of how to develop himself.
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by Osashalom: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Your post lack content.... Just an old wives fables.

1 Like

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by aimmoney9: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
It is after 35 year old women that always make and push such topics forgetting that they were once young, sweet, cherished virgins and they decided to give themselves to one toyeeb, shakiru, nonso, emeka, shittu, and afeez at the age 13-18years to disvirging them which they enjoyed immensely....now they are old without husbands and serious boyfriend's they cry up and down...
Being a virgin matters a lot especially in marriage because based on my observations all the people I know that married virgins had a male child as their first issue...Even Mary gave birth to Jesus..

Those shouting all that matters is the heart...
A woman's heart is the same with the condition of her vagina if the vj is loose so is her heart...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by torqque7(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated by torqque7(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kimjongun:

Story story…ladies and gentlemen this right here is a loose olosho who registered a male account to rubbish virginity simply because she probably löst hers because of half plate of aboki Indomie and egg so e de pain am..lol my dear virgins all de way,twice on sundays

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Those Who Haven't Had Sex Since January Up Until Now, How Did U Do It? / I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Avoid The FRIENDZONE!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.