Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? (46292 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / What Is Money Gram Investment / Is Money Rituals Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Austema(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Money is a spirit, if you understand the spiritual principles of money, it will become your slave.

This I have seen.

This is truth.

But why do bear "falseProphet" ?
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
JosephXavier:
Money no too hard to get

You just need to have a value that will attract money

First of all, you need to come out with a blueprint on what you want to do and how you want to go about it

Cut a lot of friends off especially the ones that don't add value to your life and focus on your goal

It may be difficult at the initial stage but the results you get will motivate you

Set short term goals and long term goals and always assess yourself to know if you're making any progress

If possible, have a mentor and keep friends that share common goals with you ( you cannot be a doctor and be hanging out with Yahoo boys)

And most especially, if you are a guy, stay away from slay mamas so the won't wreck you

And for ladies, stay away from guys that look flashy and get a guy that has goals and good morals

Las las na God dey bless handwork

Stupid comment. You started fairly and ended it badly. First off, how do you define value? Is it by wealth, education or connection? If you can't learn from everyone you come across: how to be good like them or how not to end up badly like them, then you're not wise!

Then you concluded that it's only God who blesses one's handwork. Why do away with your friends then?
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Koko0: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ego aburo ngwongwo umuaka.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by femi4: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Please change your mind set. Money is easy to make. Just don't be lazy
Go to mile12, you LL see poor hardworking people

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Tohsynetita1: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
my reasons:
1) Everyone cannot be rich because even in school everyone can't be brilliant, no matter what. Even if you keep giving some people money, they would still keep asking.
2)Some cannot manage money, check how Omolayo project fame was given 5m in 2013 and Efe 25m in 2017 or so from that evil BBN but after some years, one started driving commercial vehicle and the other begging for 200k from a friend. Give some people 5m today and they return 10m after a year while some would come back and ask for more after a year.
3)Some people are always afraid of losing money. I discovered something some years ago about money. if you are always afraid of losing money, you cannot be rich. Ask Musk, Jeff, Branson, Zuckerberg,Dangote and the list is endless. Ordinary 1k, a man that earns 200k as salary and have like 100k saving monthly might not be able to give it out. Those kind of people might not be rich. Did you know that Musk sold all his company when he was planning Telsa, till the extent that his rent was borrowed. I mean he doesn't have money to pay for house rent that he had to borrow. Such is weird.
4) Some people are always risk avoiders, Musk was the 500 richest in the world in 2012 but 2020, he rose to the top. Within the space of 8 years. Elon Musk is a crazy business man and a genius. Most of the richest people in a particular environment doesn't really have a good education.
5) Another thing is that, you are likely to be rich from your potential, some are not doing what they love, and they want to be rich. How will that happen? what you can do for free even if you weren't given money would probably be your potential. Their was a time I was looking for people to teach for free. In fact, that time, I don't need money but teaching makes me happy.
6) God blessing is also a factor.
7) The country is also a factor. But whatever you do, consider Nigeria factor, don't avoid it. Something might go wrong, Who knows?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Money is a spirit, if you understand the spiritual principles of money, it will become your slave.

This I have seen.
Can be please elaborate sir

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by teepain: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:
70% of them are rich asf .

This statistics is incorrect. I don't know your source of data but there are many white people that aren't so rich.

The only thing is that the money is in the system and that provides the necessities of life such as health, power and food is cheap. Public schools are available and they have got reasonable quality. In addition, the credit system allows people to buy stuffs as long as they pay back.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by matm: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bc it's easy to spend.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by joelag: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
toffyz:

Bro, it's easier said than done!

Example non dey hard teacher grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by berrystunn(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
jaxxy:
It is not hard. It is easier to make money than find a faithful gal friend.

You lie
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Negotiator001(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Please change your mind set. Money is easy to make. Just don't be lazy

How is money easy to make, if money is that easy to make there won't be poor people on the planet earth. U think all the poor people are just lazy, let be reasonable sometimes. Beside the question is ask is more deeper than just making money but why it is hard to get. Even if u are the smartest person on earth u still have to crack ur brain to make the money. so money has been always hard to get. Why do people say u have to be hardworking and smart? It all because money is hard to get, u can't seat at home and get.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by ogomilekan: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Damian10(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Money is good and nothing good come easy
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Phcmayor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just fine me one beta kpekus mk I nack first
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by JUBILEE2000: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:
It's not meant to be found. It's meant to be attracted by who you become. Not necessarily what you do.
Download and listen to these messages by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3
The Power to get wealth 1-2

Your life is about to change. Believe me.
God cannot be boxed to a corner and cannot be limited by formulas propounded by men. He blesses whosoever He chooses to bless; Christians and non-christians alike

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by FreeLine: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
By money, I assume you mean paper money. Although, money is not inherently valuable, it is still centered around value. Money gets it value through the demand for it, as a means of acquiring goods and services. There is a high demand for money, yes, because everybody wants and needs it. However, there is limited supply of money to regulate the economy.

Goods and services are really what matters in any economy, and money, ego, owo, kudi is a means that allows us get the goods and services that we want or need. We earn money by going to work, which is simply a contractual exchange of one good or service- labour, skills, intellect, for money to acquire goods and services.

Human wants and needs are insatiable, hence, there is a need for scarcity of resources to ensure normal functioning of the society. No one will need to provide services to the other for money, if it was so easy to get money. Money no dey grow for tree I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Negotiator001(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
chudez0147:
Not true. Money is very easy to make. Just that some people lack the right knowledge

Give us the right knowledge Mr knowledge
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by jericco1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Well like others have said, money no hard to get, you just need to go round the corner to get it
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Negotiator001(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
juman:
You need to be hard working to get money.
Even criminals work hard.

Except biro thieves.

If money is easy to get why do u need to be hardworking before getting it.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Omoluabiii(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Always know this,
life is simple, God made it simple, from food, to livestock, to land to air to whatever you can think of.
It is when humans began to create things from what God had created, that barrier began to set in.
For example, God made hides and skin of animals free for man, but man began to make belt from it to sell to his fellow man.
So, all activities of man, is to gain or benefit from the other fellow man, at all cost.
You cant just go to the market and walk to a phone shop and tell them to give you a phone, that you have no phone.
Guy, na police station you go land o.
So since money was the idea of men{government}
it is to their advantage, and against those that are not with them.
You hijack a country, like the taliban did in afganistan, dude, you re free to print your own money and call it whatever name you want, and people of that nation must accept it as a means of payment and exchange.
So my brother, money is made hard to find by some people in this same world, they re called the government.
join them, you ll realise money aint a thing.
Take a look at mina the pension embezzler, he was smiling when sentenced to jail, money is no longer the problem because he is part of them.
He has an apartment in jail, fully air conditions with dstv, and with his phones, good maid, and relations comes to visit,
whats the point.
Money is made hard to find by some people, who call themselves government.
They exist in different forms,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by jimtemi1: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol, it not hard just know how to solve any human problems.. U good to go
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by executive12: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Because na NIGERIA we dey cheesy
Nigeria no balance ooo. undecided

It's hard everywhere, except for criminals, like Nigerian leaders.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by executive12: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

White don't do money rituals. Even some of them don't involve theirself in shitty things like fraud,theft and so on, and yet 70% of them are rich asf .
You're right i guess its our country...

Where did you pull your 70% from??

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Negotiator001(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Money is hard to get simply because it a limited commodity and anything limited commodity is hard to get
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Omoluabiii(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
This your question is relative.
Money is not hard to get for everybody.
Its hard to get for some people,
and easy to get for some other people.
So, it depends on which side you belong.
And for those that the money is easy to get for them, can you do what they do?
Do you/ can you belong to where they belong?
If you can, then you ll realise that money is easy for some people to get. I mean real real easy.
A flip to the other side of the coin,
others that can do, what those that gat the money easily, do, will find it hard bro.
It aint my fault bro,
Bottomline, money can be easy or hard to find, it depends on which side you belong.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by qtguru(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Money is hard, because it takes money to get money, be it capital or investment.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
JimiJunji:

Troll all you want, am not the bump trading wheat CFDs wankkin of to a usda report grin

grin
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by SATANlST: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
because you dont have sense my friend. money comes to people that have sense
Differentiate:
Sorry not the right section but just curious to get answers...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by dazzlingd(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Because it is power.

Not everybody can get power.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Athemisia: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

Your not getting me .. Let's leave downloading of messages,
WHY IS MONEY HARD TO GET .

It's because it has VALUE
Anything of value is always rear to find.
*Gold
*Crude oil
*Diamonds
*Virgin @ 21yr

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Athemisia: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
SATANlST:
because you dont have sense my friend. money comes to people that have sense
These words clearly show you are a FøøL.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by kzero(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
richfriendsng:
Not really, I used to think that way but not anymore, money is very very easy to make, just that the majority lack the technical know hows.
Meanwhile, I will recommend you get this oops, I won't paste link here to avoid being banned.
It will answer your question, after reading the book and you remain the same, then there is no remedy for you, quote me with your digits to get book.
Please I need the ebook here is my WhatsApp number zero nine zero six 88 seven four zero eight one .... Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.