Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? (46348 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / What Is Money Gram Investment / Is Money Rituals Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2021
EndRape2:
1. Because you do not give or sow seed
2. You have not taken time to pray and go for deliverance service, to break the chain of poverty in your lineage
3. Because you are living in sin
.4. because if you are married ,you are keeping side chic so your wife head is catching you .

5. Because all the boys here are broke ass guys , that can not read books to know the principles of giving .

quote author=Differentiate post=107526205]According to the topic let's discuss...

But Why are Nigerian girls so dumb
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by ThothHermes: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2021
JUBILEE2000:

Most of the pastors studied Architecture, medicine, Engineering and other professions. How many of them applied those formulas they are giving you to their professional practice and became wealthy before becoming pastors?
Arrogance
SMH
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Gwan2(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Differentiate:

The only reasonable answer so far .
Thanks for your input.

You asked a question and adjudicated only one reply as the most reasonable out of 100s or 1000s intelligent and thought provoking responses. You inherently got this skill and still asked why money is hard to get?

Anyway, the wise have picked up the intelligent lines here and moved on.. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Money is a spirit, if you understand the spiritual principles of money, it will become your slave.

This I have seen.
I believe that..
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Gwan2:

You asked a question and adjudicated only one reply as the most reasonable out of 100s or 1000s intelligent and thought provoking responses. You inherently got this skill and still asked why money is hard to get?

Anyway, the wise have picked up the intelligent lines here and moved on.. Goodluck
To me I'm quite satisfied with his response . cause reading some peoples comment here is like people just read they don't understand. Now imagine someone telling me that the reason WHY MONEY IS HARD TO GET is cause I have a side chick. undecided
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by razzydoo(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2021
I get money to kill time, dead clocks... grin
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Dollarship(m): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na Human being make money to be hard cus dey fuckinn print the shitty paiper
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by justli: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Starlight25:

It's really life changing if you're patient, cautious and calculative...

People, in the rush to make quick money throw caution away and never take the time to understand the gameplay in the market.

Only two days back I netted above $10k in pure profit. Which other venture does that kind of return. And just so you know, I don't invest in shit and meme coins.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by EndRape2(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
[Idiot, if you have sense you will know that a side chic can bring badluck to you, also having side chic is a sin, and the Bible says he that covereeth his son can not prosper
Idiot like you, that is dumb saying others are dumb for telling you the truth, .you can not prosper if you continue to think what you know is the best and other opinion is foolish .

So have sense, and apply real principles so you will prosper.

quote author=Differentiate post=107546009]

But Why are Nigerian girls so dumb [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Starlight25: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
justli:

People, in the rush to make quick money throw caution away and never take the time to understand the gameplay in the market.

You're absolutely right...
For the lack of forex wisdom is the beginning of forex failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
EndRape2:
[Idiot, if you have sense you will know that a side chic can bring badluck to you, also having side chic is a sin, and the Bible says he that covereeth his son can not prosper
Idiot like you, that is dumb saying others are dumb for telling you the truth, .you can not prosper if you continue to think what you know is the best and other opinion is foolish .

So have sense, and apply real principles so you will prosper.

quote author=Differentiate post=107546009]

But Why are Nigerian girls so dumb
And your mother will be proud she gave birth to someone.? I asked a simple question and your giving me a reply that is meaningless .
How does this your shitty reply correlate with what I asked up there .?
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by EndRape2(f): 1:38am On Nov 13, 2021
This is the reason you are not prospering or finding it hard to make money you lack comprehension ability

I am done with you

[quote [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]author=Differentiate post=107565534]
And your mother will be proud she gave birth to someone.? I asked a simple question and your giving me a reply that is meaningless .
How does this your shitty reply correlate with what I asked up there .? [/quote]
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by SETHARTHUR(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2022
[left][/left]
ActuaRise696969:

Money is flow of information batches, the higher the quality of information the greater the velocity of the flow of money.

It is the chief reason money is described as currency and the income statement is described as cash flow, flow of current in batches registered as batches on sentient databases.

To have more money you must master the information theory and expand your understanding higher than you are now.

If you check the Bloomberg stats of billionaires index, the most intelligent people are the wealthiest in the world because the money tree is watered with advance intelligence.

I grew up reading everything and I close most deals because I could convince others beyond their level of understanding in growth engineering.

Another example Is the ease that yahoo boys and hackers and spammers and social engineers and business Emsil compromise network of digital hustlers pull money out of thin air. It is advance intelligence and it really does not matter if what you do is legit or not. When you are armed with a more advanced knowledge you won't find it hard to make money.

Old ways of making money is dying out and it is even hard for someone like me to understand NFT, block chains, meta verse and all related fields of bug bucks and I know this is the future so to function is an emerging tomorrow all you have to do is read and read snf read and stop sleeping. Use your nights to develop your brain.

It might interest you my friend to know we are aliens designed with just the brain to survive. The Era of manual labor is over that's why a laborer is paid far less than an accountant in an ac with a driver.

The Bible says... IN ALL THY SEEKING. SEEK WISDOM. Wisdom is application of intelligence.

Nigeria is a zoo today because all of our politicians are intellectual illiterates. They go to school for degrees to run for office but have no intelligence of the mechanics of sovereign engineering of national identity.

Even the Cbn governor does not know we live in a simulation. Buhari does not know that Islam and Christianity were designed outnof Vatican. So how can they know the purpose of life?

Read ferociously if you wanna make money. There is so much money my only problem is time. I don't know if I see money opportunities everywhere and others do not.

Stop focusing on Nigerias corner of the internet. Get China and US ips and focus on emerging technologies and you'd be wealthier than your richest neighbor
thanks for this I will like to learn more from you. BTW are you a freelance writer
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by LagBlogger(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2022
ThothHermes:
Arrogance
SMH

It is not arrogance. The question is valid and true. How many of them did that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Cash Swap: Nigerians React Over CBN Fresh Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.