Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? (46298 Views)

Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this / What Is Money Gram Investment / Is Money Rituals Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Mrmezico(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
scarcity is one of d qualities of money. anytin dat is scarce will some how be dificult 2 get.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by skipo1010(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

Discover something you are passionate about. Turn it to a source of income. Work hard at it. Perseverance is key. You will make it with time.

Incase you are tempted to delve into fraud for fast cash:

Please who is a scammer and fraudsters?
angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by ActuaRise696969: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
The5DME:
Cc Actuarise696969 come and say something.

To be honest, I have no clue. I ask myself that question everyday, and I still have no answer.

Money is flow of information batches, the higher the quality of information the greater the velocity of the flow of money.

It is the chief reason money is described as currency and the income statement is described as cash flow, flow of current in batches registered as batches on sentient databases.

To have more money you must master the information theory and expand your understanding higher than you are now.

If you check the Bloomberg stats of billionaires index, the most intelligent people are the wealthiest in the world because the money tree is watered with advance intelligence.

I grew up reading everything and I close most deals because I could convince others beyond their level of understanding in growth engineering.

Another example Is the ease that yahoo boys and hackers and spammers and social engineers and business Emsil compromise network of digital hustlers pull money out of thin air. It is advance intelligence and it really does not matter if what you do is legit or not. When you are armed with a more advanced knowledge you won't find it hard to make money.

Old ways of making money is dying out and it is even hard for someone like me to understand NFT, block chains, meta verse and all related fields of bug bucks and I know this is the future so to function is an emerging tomorrow all you have to do is read and read snf read and stop sleeping. Use your nights to develop your brain.

It might interest you my friend to know we are aliens designed with just the brain to survive. The Era of manual labor is over that's why a laborer is paid far less than an accountant in an ac with a driver.

The Bible says... IN ALL THY SEEKING. SEEK WISDOM. Wisdom is application of intelligence.

Nigeria is a zoo today because all of our politicians are intellectual illiterates. They go to school for degrees to run for office but have no intelligence of the mechanics of sovereign engineering of national identity.

Even the Cbn governor does not know we live in a simulation. Buhari does not know that Islam and Christianity were designed outnof Vatican. So how can they know the purpose of life?

Read ferociously if you wanna make money. There is so much money my only problem is time. I don't know if I see money opportunities everywhere and others do not.

Stop focusing on Nigerias corner of the internet. Get China and US ips and focus on emerging technologies and you'd be wealthier than your richest neighbor

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by chudez0147(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Negotiator001:

Give us the right knowledge Mr knowledge
Lol ... find something you love doing and monetize it .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Chuksmonika(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oboy, you dey on lapses. You don see anywhere to get money dey easy?

You gats work hard for your money...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Polynek(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
No b only 4 naija
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by pedrilo: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
because it is hoarded by everyone.
The day we stop hoarding it, scarcity of money will disappear

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by marveledje(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dear friend, Stop gambling ur money away and start making daily profits with Smart Bet investments. Want to know more then was.app me on zero nine zero. six two one zero six eight six six
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Conwarden:

Life DEATH sentence for all scammers . . .

FIXED
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Solofresh2: 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Because na NIGERIA we dey cheesy
Nigeria no balance ooo. undecided
You and this your baby picture
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Holla911(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

White don't do money rituals. Even some of them don't involve theirself in shitty things like fraud,theft and so on, and yet 70% of them are rich asf .
You're right i guess its our country...

You don't know what you talking about regarding the whites. Whatever you think exist here exist there, the difference is, they know how to keep secrets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by tradepunter: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:
It's not meant to be found. It's meant to be attracted by who you become. Not necessarily what you do.
Download and listen to these messages by Apostle Joshua Selman.

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3
The Power to get wealth 1-2

Your life is about to change. Believe me.

God save africans....

God says he will bless the works of our hands.... Simply biblical principle

Walk in love and everything will be given unto you..

Una too du complicate things of the spirit.... My cousin travelled out for studies, the amount of working hours is allowed he makes $15/hr and only allowed to work 3 days a week....

This is someone that was looking for job while he was in Nigeria.... Na dry cleaning services we managed to set up for him.

My point is let's not overheat the spirit realm... God has given us all things, it's unfortunate you are a bad system and environment ruled by power of darkness.

I would rather advice people engage the word of God for yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Solofresh2: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:
Sorry not the right section but just curious to get answers...
This is because, humans makes things hard for themselves phychologically
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by HonestFriend: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
I believe the reason y d white is richer than the black is content...

A Senator from America for instance is contented with a duplex, a happy family and depends on his pension after retirement..

But in Nigeria here they steal even for their 3rd generation to come, hereby making their fellow man poor..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Chokmah(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
richfriendsng:
Not really, I used to think that way but not anymore, money is very very easy to make, just that the majority lack the technical know hows.
Meanwhile, I will recommend you get this oops, I won't paste link here to avoid being banned.
It will answer your question, after reading the book and you remain the same, then there is no remedy for you, quote me with your digits to get book.

+237653513331
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by joyandfaith: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:
Sorry not the right section but just curious to get answers...

Money is human invention. Money is not natural. It is artificially created by rulers to suppress masses. All natural things are not difficult to get unless rulers monetize them.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Thinktwicemybro: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
femi4:
Go to mile12, you LL see poor hardworking people
You can be hardworking in the wrong way, don't get me wrong
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Cypherfx: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:
It's not meant to be found. It's meant to be attracted by who you become. Not necessarily what you do.

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3

Thanks for this I will download and listen to them
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by SATANlST: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Athemisia:

my father is a FøøL.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Thinktwicemybro: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Negotiator001:

How is money easy to make, if money is that easy to make there won't be poor people on the planet earth. U think all the poor people are just lazy, let be reasonable sometimes. Beside the question is ask is more deeper than just making money but why it is hard to get. Even if u are the smartest person on earth u still have to crack ur brain to make the money. so money has been always hard to get. Why do people say u have to be hardworking and smart? It all because money is hard to get, u can't seat at home and get.
Money is the easiest thing to make, just adjust your mindset.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Elgonzalo: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
richfriendsng:
Not really, I used to think that way but not anymore, money is very very easy to make, just that the majority lack the technical know hows.
Meanwhile, I will recommend you get this oops, I won't paste link here to avoid being banned.
It will answer your question, after reading the book and you remain the same, then there is no remedy for you, quote me with your digits to get book.

I need that book bro. Thank you.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by yahmohy27: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nackzy:
Cos too many people are lookingnl for it
Yes, and we are different in strategies in pursuing it hence some gathered a lot while no matter how some work hard to get it end with little and to them it's hard

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by dboY1123(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Osibajo2023:
Just too difficult, I don tire self. I thank God for affiliate marketing wey dey give me small small

Can you put me through this affiliate marketing please
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by elocas: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Money is spiritual. And if we can understand the spiritual principles, it will obey us. One of the spiritual principles is giving. Which is sometimes difficult to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Clinghton: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
The government of a country can be a big factor to why money is hard to get, because whether you like it or not Nigerians are working hard.

The government can help by reducing the devaluation of naira, providing necessary amenities and creating job for the educated and non-educated.

These would result to low record of crime rate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Handsnigga: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThothHermes:

Financial Dominion 1-4
The wealthy place 1-3

Funny enough, I am currently listening to a business seminar by Apostle Joshua Selman as I am seeing this.
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by arkonpoint: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
If its readily available, it won't hold such value, now would it? Such is the attribute of money
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by kurlz(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

White don't do money rituals. Even some of them don't involve theirself in shitty things like fraud,theft and so on, and yet 70% of them are rich asf .
You're right i guess its our country...

Fallacies. Go and watch READY or NOT movie 2019. Whites do money rituals and cultism for money. No race is absolutely pure.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by lasisi69(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Differentiate:

Your not getting me .. Let's leave downloading of messages,
WHY IS MONEY HARD TO GET .
the evil spirit in you is making you stubborn and does not want you to get that message... Refuse it ...
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by Kay25(m): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes money should not be easy to get cos it's an exchange of value if u create no value u should expect nothing to come in...so money is called currency cos it flows ability to harness it determines how much of it comes to you ..so if u have a value enough for money tot flow to you it won't be hard if not it will
Re: Why Is Money Hard To Find/get ? by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
JBoss25:
Finding a loyal girlfriend is way harder, I can name like 10 online investments that could change my life right now

Baba, pls list them. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.