Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) (2269 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Starpius: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2023
A young man has been captured on tape begging his girlfriend in a manner that social media users disapproved of.

The guy was lying down on the floor to beg his girlfriend over an unknown issue, but she seemed adamant about listening to his pleas.

He was spotted by a neighbour who felt that the scene was too content-worthy not to be recorded.

He held her leg while begging profusely but she tried to make him stop touching her and continued playing the role of an unforgiving lover.

Click link below to Watch the video:👇👇👇
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/neighbour-films-man-lying-down-on-the-floor-to-beg-his-girlfriend-video/

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2023
If this is truth then he should be given twenty four stroke of cane and his testicles should be removed so he can become a woman .he is not fit to be call a man

9 Likes

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Jashub: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2023
This man is just a fool . I can bet my last dime that he's probabaly broke and useless and the only weapon in his arsenal is to beg for love from a woman .

In my own opinion, this girl will definitely leave , and who knows , she may probably be fvcking someone who doesn't give a hoot about her . But that's just how stupid women can be .

As a man, you must never lose your respect from a woman , and you must never for these two things: love and sex. I say this because women are manipulative, and they know how to use it as a weapon. Especially when they know they're dealing simps.

Lastly , never give a woman the impression that she is your "one and only " . Always let her know you have options in case she falls out of line. If men can put women in check by being the best version of themselves, all this simpism would stop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Lance008(m): 9:15am On Feb 13, 2023
This what happens when u choose another human before yourself
To the boy now
He no fit live without the gal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:17am On Feb 13, 2023
Are those not children ?

Looks like a little boy begging his sister not to report him to their parents.

Everything isn't about boyfriend and girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2023
More a kid bro begging his sister to me.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Caramia2020(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
We don't know what to believe anymore, assumption upon assumption.
Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by nicerod(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
😜😅😅😂😀ðŸĪŠ

Tori obo valentine

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by kelspinall(m): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
puci lame nigga
Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Ballzproblem2: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
this generation of men ,weak ass
Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Sigmamale99(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol
I have actually seen something like this before lol.The guy was seriously begging the girl and crying like a baby .The girl was the one at fault o

Simps are the ones making these lowlife,valueless bitches think they're queens

3 Likes

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by ValCon888: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Abfinest007:
If this is truth then he should be given twenty four stroke of cane and his testicles should be removed so he can become a woman .he is not fit to be call a man
He's already lying down. The only thing that needs to be supplied is the cane.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) by Mercury12(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ozuor undecided

(1) (Reply)

Could She Be A Virgin? (Pic) / Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles / Men: Lingerie Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.