Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown (45537 Views)

Neighbour Films Man Lying Down On The Floor To Beg His Girlfriend (video) / Comedian Chief Echofe Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Spotted Lying Down In Dirty Gutter Water After Suffering Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Mayadr: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by planetx: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Say what?
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Okhuadams(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe Who Proposed To His Girlfriend While Lying Down Gets Free Wedding Gown 

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe who proposed to his long-time girlfriend, La Possible while lying down has been suprsied with free wedding gown.

According to the comedian who has gone viral, he was surprised with the wedding gown by Weaveons Republic at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Chief Echofe said the woman gave them the wedding gown free of charge and promised to also do her baby's wedding make over.

According to him, "Good News, Dear Friends!!!"

"This Afternoon, I and my baby @nwimochioma went to check out wedding gowns!"

"After checking out some places, we got to @weavonsrepublic234 at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State!"

"Wow, we were impressed by what we saw, we picked a gown and that was the point the CEO recognized us!"

"She gave us a wedding gown free of charge then promised to also do my baby's wedding make over���"

"She was moved by the singular fact this I laid down of the floor to propose to my queen�����".

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1405789/nigerian-comedian-chief-echofe-propsoed-girlfriend-lying-gets-free-wedding-gown/
No let this lieing down master u , no b say u wah do action u go lie down beg first
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by jawalis(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
I’m still waiting on Wumi2017.
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Glink2018(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe Who Proposed To His Girlfriend While Lying Down Gets Free Wedding Gown 

Popular Nigerian Comedian, Chief Echofe who proposed to his long-time girlfriend, La Possible while lying down has been suprsied with free wedding gown.

According to the comedian who has gone viral, he was surprised with the wedding gown by Weaveons Republic at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, Chief Echofe said the woman gave them the wedding gown free of charge and promised to also do her baby's wedding make over.

"After checking out some places, we got to @weavonsrepublic234 at Brikenbery street in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State!"

"Wow, we were impressed by what we saw, we picked a gown and that was the point the CEO recognized us!"

"She gave us a wedding gown free of charge then promised to also do my baby's wedding make over���"

"She was moved by the singular fact this I laid down of the floor to propose to my queen�����".

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1405789/nigerian-comedian-chief-echofe-propsoed-girlfriend-lying-gets-free-wedding-gown/

I think Igbo people no dey prostrate for anybody...see this Nyamiri Dumbass prostrating for evening newspaper because of Toto...after two years his eyes go clear...

1 Like

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by iamtardey: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
FutureIsFemale:
Na men wer prostrate propose we go marry.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Allisgud: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pinky are thinking wat am thing
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Mrbond310: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
She did my wife's hair on our wedding day.
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by mbahdi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Femdigiii:
Good for him
Abeg na where u dey stay?na myself I wun cartoon no be any fucking lady.how u go take cartoon me.
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Revolva(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nonsense

Lying down for a girl that have noting to offer you in d marriage

Na u go do all d spending forever she will just do just a few and if he red for u she will blank you and off to the next nigga

Na dis one de postrate for am sure he has never postrated to his father or mother before
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by ThatFairGuy: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
You're talking to homoX. Fahdiga is a gayyy, maybe you don't know
endsarrrs:
Truly some men have lost the ability to think and work things out...smh
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by KingDash: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

I can never bow to any woman in this life... this guy na disgrace.
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by noble2faith(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mercychen:
He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favor.

Theirs is a marriage made in heaven.

Congrats!

When shall I find you?
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Testimony1988(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice marketing strategy
hahahaha, yes o.
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by holorunwah: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Make I try proposed maybe someone can give me car as wedding gift..... ���
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by seyz91(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Bola146:
Na to dey prostrate remain lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by seyz91(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Every nonsense on nigeria media is now been celebrated and rewarded undecided
Wisdomkosi:

Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Fahdiga(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
endsarrrs:
Truly some men have lost the ability to think and work things out...smh
Meaning what? Your moniker says you are a woman. I'm still waiting for you dear
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Fahdiga(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You're talking to homoX. Fahdiga is a gayyy, maybe you don't know
Rubbish post
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by wumi2017(f): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
jawalis:
I’m still waiting on Wumi2017.

My baby, longtime,,,miss you
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Bahamas95(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Foolish man!
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Ezedon(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ebidosia ona aso, darling darling
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by ThatFairGuy: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Boy, you're crude. Dunno
Fahdiga:
Just like your father. Ask your sister how I de reset her brain with my 18 inches gbola
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by calcal: 1:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Sure, no pastor talk there
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by bezimo(m): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Was there no gutter nearby for him to lay inside also..nansense!
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by kingjoe(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2021
The place may just be his sister's store.
Wants to advertise the place for her.
We know how these things are done.
Not a bad idea.when more money comes it benefits all
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by endsarrrs(f): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Meaning what? Your moniker says you are a woman. I'm still waiting for you dear
Are you ggay?
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Fahdiga(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Are you ggay?
Ask your father that
Re: Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown by Fahdiga(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Boy, you're crude. Dunno
I'm sorry bro. I know I went too far. I've modified my post ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS / My Pre-wedding Photos. / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.