Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9339 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
I dont want to be the bad person here but 8k is just too small for a teacher, I dont think they pay such in any school even if it's a village school, my cousin is serving in one village school in Oyo state and they pay corpers 8k because they also collect alawee and their regular staff 14k and that's inside deep deep part of Oyo state and the teachers even teach some students lessons to add to their salaries.
So there is no way they can be paying you 8k monthly, it's far too small.
And another thing is all your posts is the same thing with the exact pictures, why dont you try upload another picture because it's just seems like you took some photos of a Teacher and try and use it to deceive.
There are many genuine persons who really need this giveaway me included dont want to lie but at least let's try and be truthful

You shouldn’t judge everything, you have no right whatsoever. I dropped out of Js3 to do hard labor jobs just to make sure my younger brother gets his first school leaving certificate. I did so many hard labor jobs in river state, there was a certain area called ISIOKPO we went to look for labor work and I came across a girl of 19 years of age who helped us with drinking water and maize. She was a teacher in a small private school around there and she was on 8000 monthly pay, and to my surprise the school was still owing her for good 3 months despite the poor amount she was being paid, I cried inside of me seeing how she still manages to carry her family along doing farm jobs after school, i and my friend had no options than to assist her with half of what we’ve got, so please do not judge by your own experience. Thank You
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

You shouldn’t judge everything, you have no right whatsoever. I dropped out of Js3 to do hard labor jobs just to make sure my younger brother gets his first school leaving certificate. I did so many hard labor jobs in river state, there was a certain area called ISIOKPO we went to look for labor work and I came across a girl of 19 years of age who helped us with drinking water and maize. She was a teacher in a small private school around there and she was on 8000 monthly pay, and to my surprise the school was still owing her for good 3 months despite the poor amount she was being paid, I cried inside of me seeing how she still manages to carry her family along doing farm jobs after school, i and my friend had no options than to assist her with half of what we’ve got, so please do not judge by your own experience. Thank You
Sorry maybe I shouldn't have said anything, afterall we are all here asking for help
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmmmm
Are you serious?
Even Ikwerre too?
I really need to support her with more than 10k.
But I'm still dragging my foot..

Yes sir, believe me if you move to some local area’s in my region you will cry inside of you.. sometimes I just wonder why I was created. But we still thank God in all. We shall see through this by God’s Grace.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by 1stbest(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

1stbest:

Sir, please I need a laptop for my designing work, the old one i'm managing got spoiled and I don't have fund to get another one, Abeg.

65 20 89 70 19
Ejiofor Justin
FCMB

May God continue Blessings Any helping hand here.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Tokskob2008: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
For Toksob2008
Please keep my details to yourself!
Respect the POS sender!
Don't upload any other thing here.
Thanks a lot boss, got it just now.

More blessings.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hmmmmmm
Are you serious?
Even Ikwerre too?
I really need to support her with more than 10k.
But I'm still dragging my foot..

Please sir any amount given will help me this weekend, I have just but 420 naira with me which will go for feeding for myself and my little bro, which I could get a job pay above 15k.. But God knows best.

Thanks For Every Kind Gesture Sir.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by DaryArtV: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Well, it's been a long ride for me as for most people. We just have to thank God for where we are today (though not what or where we had imagined), we still thank God. I, my wife and kids just moved to my parents house after a long battle with life's challenges (that's another story for another day). You can imagine the insults raining directly and indirectly from parents siblings that don't care to understand what and why we are where we are today. I will be more than grateful if I could get a financial assistance of 20k so that i could help support my wife with her cooking business. Rather than staying at home doing nothing and collecting insults (which is highly expected), i would rather i support her in her cooking business and save the little profits we get from it and support the family as well. Will highly appreciate your quick and positive response. God bless you.

IKECHUKWU NUDUKWU
FIRST BANK NIGERIA
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
Sorry maybe I shouldn't have said anything, afterall we are all here asking for help

I understand we all speak from experience, but I have seen a lot in life.. tho I am still 19 and I can tell Nigerians are suffering way too much, we did not offend anyone to suffer this much
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

I understand we all speak from experience, but I have seen a lot in life.. tho I am still 19 and I can tell Nigerians are suffering way too much, we did not offend anyone to suffer this much
I have deleted my comment, it was out of line
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
I have deleted my comment, it was out of line

No hard feelings bro.. we are all one afterall
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Thanks a lot boss, got it just now.
More blessings.
Remain Blessed too.
Affliction from Nigeria shall not arise the second time.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by adeoyekay(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed too.
amen.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

Honestly,
I don't know who to believe again...
Especially for this second batch.
The criterion for the first Batch was strictly unimaginable & fascinating.
But now...
It's being infiltrated now!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by rocken001: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2021
I pray God leads you to help those who are deserving

MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly,
But now...
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by adeoyekay(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2021
rocken001:
I pray God leads you to help those who are deserving

the economy has affected us in one way and the other pls dont pass me by ,am serious in need
2086202150, uba .any amount will go a long way.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly,
But now...

It happens sir,when she told my friend and I of her monthly income, we doubted her and argued about it. We had to ask an insider from the school who then told us the school is yet to pay some of them for 3 months and counting.. when my friend finally got a bakery job, he decided to carry her to his new work place too, by God’s grace they both earn 15000 monthly now, sometimes I which I can be wealthy enough so eradicate poverty from this earth.. but it’s just a dream I just can’t realize.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly,
But now...
I understand Sir, looking through the posts, you will see 2 things in common TEACHERS AND LITTLE BROTHERS.
I have never seen many teachers in one thread lol.
I dont even know why i am even saying this, i know I will get attacks from many but anyway I feel you should pick who your heart feels connected to.
Givers always get more and more blessing, just know naija no easy, to make a living in Nigeria is very hard.
Everything is out to get you, my own is how to treat myself so I can keep surviving in this cruel world.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by acumen90(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2021
I need #8,500 to complete my rent. The total amount is #24,000 for six months and I have been able to raise only #15,500, need #8,500 to complete it.
0217675232. GT Bank. Thank you.
MALIGNANTGuest:

Resuming another Batch Today....
You shall obviously be the First.
That's certain!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Esther98(f): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Esther98:
Good day sir, I need to expand my liquid soap business for more profits to be made.

6033865113 keystone bank.

My Liquid soap is odourless, washes clean and foams. You can patronize me
Kindly remember me sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Tokskob2008: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed too.
A big Amen to that boss!

About the lady up there that earns 8k salary, I can't attest to her genuineness or otherwise but believe me when I say some private schools pay that little to their teachers and I know this because I myself just left a school that paid me 12k as monthly salary recently. The annoying part is that the school owner decides the month he pays or not so even the 12k wasn't sure at the end of the month.

For 12k I was teaching a combine class of 20 pupils, I woke one morning and just said enough is enough because the workload was just too stressful with nothing to show for it. Working on a site as a labourer is much better though it doesn't happen everyday but it's a lot better than teaching for that amount.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

It happens sir,when she told my friend and I of her monthly income, we doubted her and argued about it. We had to ask an insider from the school who then told us the school is yet to pay some of them for 3 months and counting.. when my friend finally got a bakery job, he decided to carry her to his new work place too, by God’s grace they both earn 15000 monthly now, sometimes I which I can be wealthy enough so eradicate poverty from this earth.. but it’s just a dream I just can’t realize.
Yeah.
It's too bad.
It's impossible to eradicate poverty.
The reason is simple:
While some people and countries are making effort to lift theirs out of poverty, some others are hell bent at ensuring POVERTY permeates every nook & cranny of the human space.

Some people are busy recycling it.
Ensuring it stays and gives birth.

I ask again!
How can a Teacher be paid 8k monthly?
What will such a Teacher be teaching her kids?
What's the Teacher still doing in that school?

IF she's saying the truth, then I may have to register her under our NGO in the United States.
She has to be supported for at least 5 years.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah.
It's too bad.
The reason is simple:
While some people and countries are making effort to lift theirs out of poverty, some others are hell bent at ensuring POVERTY permeates every nook & cranny of the human space.

I ask again!

IF she's saying the truth, then I may have to register her under our NGO in the United States.

I can’t tell much about her sir, You can investigate more about her and help her in the best possible way, I wish her good luck in all she does if she speaks the truth. And God bless you sir for you kind gestures towards people, Remain Blessed.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Pemivy01(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah.
It's too bad.
The reason is simple:

I ask again!

OP please help whoever your spirit leads you to help because a lot of people are going through the unimaginable especially here in Nigeria. How I wish I could also be in a position to help like you are doing?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nkemella: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Still finding it hard to believe..
8k monthly....
You have to believe it sir. I have received 7k as a teacher before. Some 6k self.
The proprietor said he is paying me 7k because of my qualification. Lol. That is 6k he use to pay.
May God help us in this country.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Phunmyne(f): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Where's your base in Nigeria..?
I may support, if it's profitable.
Then we map out terms & conditions!

Sir, I responded my location is Osun state yesterday sir and that the business is profitable.

Sir, whatever you can offer will be helpful sir.

Or, if you can offer me a job. I'm a graduate.
I just want to earn a living. I'm also available to relocate.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by rocken001: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pls consider me Sir
Currently very weak cos I am starving
I just want to be able to get foodstuff
Seriously, I am beyond weak and hungry

GTB 0220340187
May God reward your kind gestures
MALIGNANTGuest:

Resuming another Batch Today....
You shall obviously be the First.
That's certain!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nkemella:

You have to believe it sir. I have received 7k as a teacher before. Some 6k self.
The proprietor said he is paying me 7k because of my qualification. Lol. That is 6k he use to pay.
May God help us in this country.
Whatttttt!
Hmmmmm
Please how often were you going to work?
What means did you use?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

I can’t tell much about her sir, You can investigate more about her and help her in the best possible way, I wish her good luck in all she does if she speaks the truth. And God bless you sir for you kind gestures towards people, Remain Blessed.
I will investigate!
Although she appeared to have lay low since I started craving for her attention.
I'm just interested in her.
That 8k monthly SALARY is demonic!
Again, I expected her to have kept the fire burning if she was truly genuine, but she's nowhere
I had earlier intimated a friend in Osun state on the possibilities of investigating.
After all na money ee go cost!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Duke007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
@MALIGNANTGuest, pls consider my petition. I need 48k for my two children school fees. One in primary and one in secondary school. Thanks.

First bank
202 1479 542
Godwin
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will investigate!
Although she appeared to have lay low since I started craving for her attention.
Again, I expected her to have kept the fire burning if she was truly genuine, but she's nowhere
I had earlier intimated a friend in Osun state on the possibilities of investigating.

I am surprised by her action as well sir, perhaps she’s off the log. But so many bosses are too mean in this country, some will go as far as threatening you with the police for asking them to pay you your official salary. Please sir I am pleading you remember me too
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Phunmyne(f): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will investigate!
I'm still very much with you sir on the possibility
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will investigate!

Immediately I dropped the message I have been doing household chores because today is weekend

I am ready for any investigation
My school is Zumuratus Soliheen Muslim primary school Ibokun
If your friend is coming from Osogbo, he should tell the driver he will drop at amolek petrol station Ibokun
My school is before the filling station Ibokun even the driver will know the school

On getting to the school, he should ask of mummy zainab or primary 5 class teacher

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18)

Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So / Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria / Jumia Group Latest Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.