Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9341 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by rocken001: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
@MALIGNANTGuest Please help this lady.
Someone not genuine wouldn't disclose this kind of info.
God reward you greatly as you do so
IyaZainab:

Immediately I dropped the message I have been doing household chores because today is weekend

I am ready for any investigation
My school is Zumuratus Soliheen Muslim primary school Ibokun
If your friend is coming from Osogbo, he should tell the driver he will drop at amolek petrol station Ibokun
My school is before the filling station Ibokun even the driver will know the school

On getting to the school, he should ask of mummy zainab or primary 5 class teacher
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nkemella: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Whatttttt!
Hmmmmm
Please how often were you going to work?
What means did you use?
Yes sir, I did it because I wanted to earn something instead of staying at home.
I was working 5 days in a week. I use to trek because it was not far from my house.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Kallybambam: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Who go consider and help me too.. please allow God to use you and bless my life... I’m owing Access bank 151,000 Naira... they want to use excessive bill to finish me, increasing the amount everything.. I took that loan cos of how bad things were last year, my parents and siblings , I haven’t been able to pay back.. I can send the screenshot and all to show that I’m not lying. I’m a graduate and I have been searching for a job, all to no avail... biko my fellow Nigerians please help a sister with anything to upset my bills.. I’m not even begging to feed again, it’s to pay this loan... please help me... God bless you �
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How do I believe you?
The Pay is far too terrible!
You have to make me believe your story.
Because I want a reasonable amount 2get 2u.
And as a Teacher you have got no traceable topic on ACADEMIC stuffs about Kids?
Why?

I am ready to provide any proof that you ask of

I sent my pictures even when you have not asked of them
I have given the full address of the school
I am ready for a video call
I can drop the phone number of the headmaster
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How do I believe you?
The Pay is far too terrible!
You have to make me believe your story.
Because I want a reasonable amount 2get 2u.
And as a Teacher you have got no traceable topic on ACADEMIC stuffs about Kids?
Why?

I will now go to the security man house to follow me to the school to bring my lesson notes

I have more pictures as proof

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by rainlover(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will investigate!
Although she appeared to have lay low since I started craving for her attention.
I'm just interested in her.
That 8k monthly SALARY is demonic!
Again, I expected her to have kept the fire burning if she was truly genuine, but she's nowhere
I had earlier intimated a friend in Osun state on the possibilities of investigating.
After all na money ee go cost!
I'm in Osun state capital (Oshogbo) if u need assistance, I might be of help
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

I will now go to the security man house to follow me to the school to bring my lesson notes

You have tried but the thing is, the reason they are doubting your story is because you hardly post in nairaland and your last post was also asking for money in another thread, in this country where there are so many scammers trying to play smart, @MALIGNANTguest just want a genuine person to get the money.

So to put sleeping dogs to rest, just snap a picture of yourself with today date and MALIGNANTguest name on a paper to proof you are the one afterall you dont mind sharing your face in the thread ( Which is one of the main reason, because a lot of people here likes privacy and sharing your pictures instantly makes it looks shady)
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
I have nothing to hide

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:
I have nothing to hide
ok that is nice, I hope you get the giveaway but I am not in charge at the end of the day Sir MALIGNANTguest is the one that picks who get lucky, but my Sister I hope me and you get lucky today..... finger crossed
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
You have tried but the thing is, the reason they are doubting your story is because you hardly post in nairaland and your last post was also asking for money in another thread, in this country where there are so many scammers trying to play smart, @MALIGNANTguest just want a genuine person to get the money.

So to put sleeping dogs to rest, just snap a picture of yourself with today date and MALIGNANTguest name on a paper to proof you are the one afterall you dont mind sharing your face in the thread ( Which is one of the main reason, because a lot of people here likes privacy and sharing your pictures instantly makes it looks shady)

Don't think you are wise o
I did as you said despite knowing You are not the one to help me
I did that to proof myself to my helper not you
I saw your earlier post disputing what I wrote but I decided to keep quiet
At this stage, respect yourself
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

It's OK.
It hasn't gotten to this.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:
I have nothing to hide
cry cry cry cry cry
I just wanted the money to get to the right people.
The suffering is just too much.
The calls we get from relatives especially now is becoming unbecoming.
Even when we assist some with huge amount of money they squander it, since they have got hope of another one.
They don't know what we go through too.
For now, I am out for human beings.
Be it Black, White, Green, Man, Woman, In fact animal..
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Hasn't gotten to that.
She still helped too.
Scammers have overrun the entire country.
Even our political class are among the scammers.
Don't blame her either.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:
I have nothing to hide
How many Kids have you?
Be sincere!

Then Forward your Account Details right away.
Try and send me an Email.
I will release my Contact to you.
Protect it well.
We shall talk on video.
I will also talk to my wife, & people here about u. Dey run an NGO in Nigeria from the US.
As for me;
U will get your cash.
And I will surely get back to you on other things.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's OK.
It hasn't gotten to this.
Thank you sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

cry cry cry cry cry
I just wanted the money to get to the right people.
The suffering is just too much.
The calls we get from relatives especially now is becoming unbecoming.
Even when we assist some with huge amount of money they squander it, since they have got hope of another one.
They don't know what we go through too.
For now, I am out for human beings.
Be it Black, White, Green, Man, Woman, In fact animal..

Please sir I would be grateful for any assistance from you. Thanks

2112493303. U B A

Clinton ifeanyi danielson
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

This thread shouldn’t be this way, you both are off the line
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How many Kids have you?
Be sincere!

Protect it well.
We shall talk on video.
I will also talk to my wife, & people here about u. Dey run an NGO in Nigeria from the US.
As for me;
U will get your cash.

Thank you so much sir
God will bless you abundantly
I have three kids sir

Ojo marai yewande
UBA
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

This thread shouldn’t be this way, you both are off the line
I'm sorry
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you sir
I just thought you going to the security man house and wasting your time and probably money is too much, so I just suggested what can be done in your house without stress, I am sorry and if you check I deleted the statement I made suspecting you hours ago. See God have favoured you, you may even be part of the NGO program which is a very big deal.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

I'm sorry

It’s settled ma’am, God bless you
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How many Kids have you?
Be sincere!

Protect it well.
We shall talk on video.
As for me;
U will get your cash.
Sir Sorry for the many Amebo I have been doing on this thread, i have been sleeping and waking up all day, I can't even do anything meaningful today because of the migraine I have been having.
I hope tomorrow will be better, maybe in your next batch I will get lucky Sir.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How many Kids have you?
Be sincere!

Protect it well.
We shall talk on video.
As for me;
U will get your cash.
Omg Sir oh the last Ameobo before I go this @Iyazainb is a big fraud, she has another moniker call @Mummymalik where she got help for her moi moi business, she has gotten up to 50k from this man look at the account number it's same

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How many Kids have you?
Be sincere!

Protect it well.
We shall talk on video.
As for me;
U will get your cash.
I remember because I was in that thread once and she said she doesn't have a job and she want to start a moi moi business, the man pity her and helped her and is even still helping her, she sent proof and all, then she created another account hoping to get another help but she was picked, the account numbers are the same
Read MummyMalik posts back

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Emma1Oj(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
My is 150.000 for house rent that has expired since MAY 2021. Landlord is on my case threatening with QUIT NOTICE. Im sacred because of my fam. 0353298551 Gtb.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
I remember because I was in that thread once and she said she doesn't have a job and she want to start a moi moi business, the man pity her and helped her and is even still helping her, she sent proof and all, then she created another account hoping to get another help but she was picked, the account numbers are the same
Read MummyMalik posts back
Why will you go to the extent of using photoshop to change what I posted
What exactly is the problem with you
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How many Kids have you?
Be sincere!

Protect it well.
We shall talk on video.
As for me;
U will get your cash.
She claimed her husband spend all their money, and beg @Money121 to help with her moi moi business, the funny thing is she even posted pictures of herself and they look nothing like the one IyaZainab posted but the same account number cannot lie

I guess she feel since this is a new thread nobody will find out lol, after making feel bad that I am the one that is stopping her for getting giveaway turn out she is a liar
FEAR SCAMMERS

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
This article is getting interesting now, bro how come you are yet to join the Nigerian police? You are a good investigator with solid proofs , lol. This one shock me like this
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Why will you go to the extent of using photoshop to change what I posted
What exactly is the problem with you
Seruously the account number is the same, is that all the have, I just saw the account number and one spirit told me to check whether it's in the system and lol and behold you are Mummymalik, the one @Money121 have been helping, @MALIGNANTguest you can check @Money121 thread for giveaway or you can even chat him, he must have saved Mummymalik account number and it's freaking the same with IyaZainab lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Udoboss(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Promzy99:
Don't be shy, God could be sending a helper to you....How much money can solve your current problem?

@MALIGNANTGuest am very happy seeing you putting smiles on the faces of random individuals.... Keep on d good work...

Needed 10k

5k to buy foodstuff
3k for school registration
2k for drugs

Gtb
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hasn't gotten to that.
She still helped too.
Scammers have overrun the entire country.
Even our political class are among the scammers.
Don't blame her either.
Sir if you have already send the money to that scammer just see it as helping the needy and dont get angry, so one bad apple wont spoil everything, I am sure they are many here who need your help genuinely.
More proof of her posts before she deletes them

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you so much sir
God will bless you abundantly
I have three kids sir

Ojo marai yewande
UBA
Dude don change account number, still I screenshot well lol, I am sure @MALIGNANTguest saw the message very well before he went offline lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18)

Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.