Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) (397 Views)

Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) by LatestgistTv: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2021
A young man was caught on camera stealing iPhone 12 in computer village. His mode of operation is going to shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWt_9FxqOXk
Re: The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) by Bigredmachine: 7:13am On Nov 12, 2021
chai
Re: The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) by nosiebaba(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2021
I pity the sales girl. How many months she go work without salary
Re: The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Is this not King0G
Re: The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) by LatestgistTv: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano

Front page material to make business people on this forum to be careful.
Re: The Moment A Young Man Was Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (video) by ValCon888: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2021
I can bet my two left balls that guy walked past that store several times before walking in.

He successfully cased the joint and saw she was an easy target.

Firstly, it was obvious she didn't want to be there.

Secondly, she was probably more interested in continuing her chat with Chinedu on Facebook than pay proper attention to a customer.

Finally, the earpiece on her ear impeded her hearing while the cap on her head reduced her visibility.

Conclusion:

She was begging to be robbed.

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Keep Getting Dumped After Every First Date / Love Is Blind: How I Take Fall In Love With Agbo Seller / Trapped In A Love Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.