Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs (58076 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Jeon(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Lollittaa:
the man said he prayed to marry a dwarf. Omo! Fetish dey.

grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by taiwolomo1: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Satan01:
How will she hold d man "Gbola" to put in her mouth undecided
haba na..must she hold it first! Very possible without holding
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by Victerica(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered my questions:

How much does he have? When did he have the money?

Can u give a percentage of good women compared to good men?

I don't know, how much he has. But, he has money.

I don't know when.

I can't.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by robertdowney11k: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Marriage is a beautiful union of two individuals who love to spend every moment with each other, First few months of marriage seem to be very beautiful, blissful but with the passing time, there come problems and conflicts which create a lot of clashes between the two partners. Our astrologer solve all your Marraige Related Problems
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by iceberylin(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok......Nature could be so unfair sometimes.....

But the most important thing is that She's still a human being and ought to be loved equally like every other person cool

Because las las, someday we all are gonna leave this world whether we were complete or not.......

Congrats to her cheesy

Nature is never Unfair. be grateful for what you.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs by charlsecy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Gotmeplaii:
She looks beautiful
I bet you got nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.