Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. (8271 Views)

Warri Boils As 2 Police Officers Suffer Gunshot Injuries In NURTW Clash / Abia Market Women Association President Narrates Ordeal / Human Heads Found In Nurtw Secretary's House In Oyo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by sleekier(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
southerners in d north should henceforth walk with extra 2 eyes @ d back of thier heads.
who knws the bit.ches might want to revenge!
may his soul rest in peace!
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Guyman02: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
Very sad and disgusting. Our heartfelt condolence to his family! The activities of these motor park hoodlums should be proscribed in all western states, the are the main sources of political thuggery and violence.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by baks78: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
May his soul rest peace, moreover that foolish factions of NURTW should better lean there lesson, if not there people start been in the part of the country. if that is what there like. so wish by Govt.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by VolvoS60(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ bulldozer,

Your comments are a disgrace. If you ever passed through the 4 walls of a university/institution of higher learning and ever enjoyed anything fought for by student unionists and student reps, you should hang your head in shame.  angry

A student doctor is murdered and all you can spew forth is that garbage up there?
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by chamber2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
As much as I hate crime, abhor killings and eschew from violence, I must say I am particularly happy at the killing of an Hausa man, who might probably be the only undergraduate in the Local Government he hails from, right in the heart of the south - west. Pray, what is newsworthy about it? What demands our pity? Are the best of southerners not been deliberately killed in the north? Are southern youth corpers not slaughtered at will like Fulani cattle to satisfy the killing urge of the northerners on a day to day basis? It disheartens me that he was only an innocent victim of the NURTW clashes, who cares not whether he is Hausa or not. Had it been he were deliberately killed by southerners, cognizant of the fact that he is a northerner, I would have popped champagne.
Good riddance to a very bad rubbish.

Don't take pride in the death of a fellow human.YorubaYoroobas have the highest number of graduates in Nigeria and yet, they still produce the highest number of fools, rascals and vagabonds in the whole of Africa.

@bulDozer,  you are one of the many fools in yuroba land.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Tokotaya: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2011
How sad. For how long should Nigeria allow its brightest to be wasted by its dullest?
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Adejoro74: 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
chamber2:

Don't take pride in the death of a fellow human.Yurobas have the highest number of graduates in Nigeria and yet, they still produce the highest number of fools, rascals and vagabonds in the whole of Africa.

@bulDozer, you are one of the many fools in yuroba land.

Where did you get the bolded from?
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by logica(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
chamber2:

Yurobas have the highest number of graduates in Nigeria and yet, they still produce the highest number of fools, rascals and vagabonds in the whole of Africa.
Well, you said "Yuroba" and not "Yoruba" or I would have asked for where your stats came from (probably a stinking hole in your rear).
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
I also escaped that spot by whiskers last week Monday on my way from Osogbo to Lagos. I saw more than 20 freshly damaged vehicles.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by logica(m): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2011
VolvoS60:

@ bulldozer,

Your comments are a disgrace. If you ever passed through the 4 walls of a university/institution of higher learning and ever enjoyed anything fought for by student unionists and student reps, you should hang your head in shame.  angry

A student doctor is murdered and all you can spew forth is that garbage up there?
Have you ever lost a loved one in any of the several pogroms up north? If you haven't, I suspect you need to lose one for you to know how it feels. I have NEVER lost one, yet I know how it feels. Let the northerners that give tacit and verbal support to the crimes of the Almajiris know the feeling. The comments of Bulldozer may very well be the same expression you will get from those who have lost loved ones in the north.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by tpia5: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
If he was killed in ibadan then why does the report say ife.
Was there another incident at ife?
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by comechop(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
otokx:

daft or dumb the guy is dead and who knows how many lectures he would have skipped to go check out another man's grass.

otokx@:

Students should concentrate on their studies and leave politics to the politicians.

What a blockhead. Nigeria could do with less of your kind.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
The hot spot is the Ibadan end of Ife-Ibadan expressway. He was going from Ife TH to Ibadan, probably just entering Ibadan.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by YEMOYEMI: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
Buldozer, there is no rationale for the killing of the innocent man.All the killings across the whole country is condemnable so please desist from making comments that could turn the North and West against each other.
May the soul of the young man rest in peace.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by dollypi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
It is so easy to kill people in this country.
As long as you're part of any freaking faceless group, all the government will do is to start running around like a headless chicken.
29 people!
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by anishe(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
so sad. what a loss!!!
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by otokx(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
All these so called student unionists are mostly criminals and some of them graduate to the likes of Bankole.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Ibomade1: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Lord have mercy on my Nation.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by dipity: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2011
So sad
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by OWOLAYEMO: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
[i][quote][/quote]As much as I hate crime, abhor killings and eschew from violence, I must say I am particularly happy at the killing of an Hausa man, who might probably be the only undergraduate in the Local Government he hails from, right in the heart of the south - west. Pray, what is newsworthy about it? What demands our pity? Are the best of southerners not been deliberately killed in the north? Are southern youth corpers not slaughtered at will like Fulani cattle to satisfy the killing urge of the northerners on a day to day basis? It disheartens me that he was only an innocent victim of the NURTW clashes, who cares not whether he is Hausa or not. Had it been he were deliberately killed by southerners, cognizant of the fact that he is a northerner, I would have popped champagne.
Good riddance to a very bad rubbish.

I strongly disagree with Buildozer and his quest for vengance. His opinion no doubt is not representative of majority of civiled Westerners. Two wrongs will never make a right. Reprisal killings would only continued  fuel the amber of violence.This is a tragic and national loss.The government and relevant agencies should ensure that the violence is stopped immediately.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by blacklion(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
The incessant killings of youth corpers and other southerners in the North does not justify advocating the mass murder of northerners in the South. If so, how are the southerners any better in humanity or enlightenment than the almajiri and their political sponsors?

Rather we should be advocating for GEJ to live up to his campaign promises and enforce the rule of law in Nigeria.

May the soul of the young doctor-to-be rest in eternal peace.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by pholar(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by 13volts(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
since the dude is a medical student It equates to 2 corp members out of 10 killed in the post election violence In the north. oya rascals 8 more to go. show them rascals and almajiris are birds of the same Feather
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Scash(f): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
@bulldozer n 13volts,  U Bleep up. That was a very insensitive statemant. No one deserves to die violently,  As much as we mourn for those southerners dt died in d north, we just pray n hope evry1 learn 4rm ds mistake n not plan on revengin. I dnt knw ds guy personally, bt as i am part of associatn, av hrd about him,  He dosnt seem lyk d culture critisizin tyoe. I hope nigeria change for good. We cant keep on living like this,
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by 13volts(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
sorry scash I was responding the same way to that yeye bulduser of a booxen guy. I withdraw my statement
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Outstrip(f): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort his loved ones. Another life wasted.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Fhemmmy: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
Waoh . . .  I wonder why the life of people are no more of importance to people.
May His soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by lekside44(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
what a sad event. may his soul rest in perfect peace. but come to think of it. if he had graduated and is doing is nysc scheme, the whole world will still call for the head of the program. now that he is still in school, should we call 4 cancellation of undergraduate program? the main problem is the insecurity of lives and properties in nigeria. the govt has not lived to their responsibilities.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by oladayo042: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
@topic RIP

Regarding some sil.ly comments made by some ppl on this thread, I'll leave this quote. The right to be heard doesnt include the right to be taken seriously - Herbert Humphrey

@scash Take heart. I know its not easy losing a comrade.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by 702: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
truly heart breakin cry
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
it should be noted that agberos or park hoodlums are not peculiar to the yorubas or western region alone, they are prevalent in the east (have you been to onitsha bridge?), in the north its not different, i think illiteracy and unemployment have really killed more Nigerian youths. my heart felt condolence goes to the Berieved family.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Sagamite(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
By now, in a sane country that is not being led by utter moorons, there would have been a crackdown on the cretins of the so-called NURTW.

What a waste of a very useful life by those with useless lives.

Maybe it is time to ban the NUTRW or at least the reins of its finances taking over by a responsible third party since that is what is fueling the violence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pmb's Independence Day Speech: An International Embarassment? / Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect / Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.