Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,444 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. (8277 Views)

Warri Boils As 2 Police Officers Suffer Gunshot Injuries In NURTW Clash / Abia Market Women Association President Narrates Ordeal / Human Heads Found In Nurtw Secretary's House In Oyo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by owobokiri(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2011
Untll the government in that state arrests people like Tokyo or kill them, this nonsense will persist. With the type of money in their hands and their members penchant for violence , NURTW is a real threat to security in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by azyaq(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
Oh wat a waste anoda inocent soul 2 die in d hands of dis idiot people. I pray God wil hep d parent bear lost.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by bulDozer: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
May many more Hausas animals continue to die violently in southern nigeria. It is a case of chickens coming home to roost.

Scash:

@bulldozer n 13volts,  U bleep up. That was a very insensitive statemant. No one deserves to die violently,  As much as we mourn for those southerners dt died in d north, we just pray n hope evry1 learn 4rm ds mistake n not plan on revengin. I dnt knw ds guy personally, bt as i am part of associatn, av hrd about him,  He dosnt seem lyk d culture critisizin tyoe. I hope nigeria change for good. We cant keep on living like this,

I sincerely mean all of my words. No going back on it, and no regrets.

13volts:

since the dude is a medical student It equates to 2 corp members out of 10 killed in the post election violence In the north. oya rascals 8 more to go. show them rascals and almajiris are birds of the same Feather

Just 8? I expect a full scale massacre of these animals.
VolvoS60:

@ bulldozer,

Your comments are a disgrace. If you ever passed through the 4 walls of a university/institution of higher learning and ever enjoyed anything fought for by student unionists and student reps, you should hang your head in shame.  angry

A student doctor is murdered and all you can spew forth is that garbage up there?

You will never study the way I studied. Guess you are one of those half - baked graduates pushed out of northern universities in the futile bid to bridge the vastly wide south - north educational divide.

More to come. Kill them all!
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by houvest: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2011
so so sad
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
i am afraid for this country called nigeria
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Gbenge77(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
Really pathetic.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by monkvirus(m): 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
Bunch of mad dogs they won't kill them selves but they can waste innocent and important lives.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by cmon(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
What a loss. Na only God go help us for this country.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Hardeyorlah(f): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
Wat a lose,may his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 08, 2011
who are the estupidio, maldito and idiota people abusing the Nigerian tribes here? just kidding. . .
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by avagemini(f): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2011
Boo hoo 2 d bloody iliterate frm port harcout n pity 4 buldozer.u nd 2 gt ur brains analyzd 4 sme missin cells.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by toskin: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2011
@ buldozer,
that statement credited to you was highly insensitive.2 wrongs do not make a right.That was someone's child!The fact that southerners were murdered in the north,does not mean southerners should murder northerners in return.If your child comes to you for an insight into Nigerian situation,i wonder the kind of advice you would give to the child.

May his soul RIP
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by lexandra(f): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2011
lol
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by brainpulse: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2011
@bulldozer n 13volts

I think somebody you love so much may die in your family to Know what it feels like to lose a loved one.

And if you dont have something constructive pls you can go and RIP
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
lexandra:

Nigeria sad sad sad cry cry cry, how I hate this country am still here because I have not been granted a visa, the day I get it am out, I still weep for Nigeria, where is the messiah who will sanitize Nigeria for goodness sake, God help us; may perpetual light forever shine on him and may the soul of all faithful departed RIP.

Here I come dear! Don't worry, i will put things in order when I get to aso rock cool
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by omamokta: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
South west Agberos i hail thee, its only in the south western part of Nigeria that these never do wells have liberty to hack and kill innocent Nigerians. Its not funny, in the north, south south, southeast, one hardly hears of any problem within the NURTW. Is it only in Yoruba land that NURTW exists. I still remember in the university days, when the NURTW are conducting their elections, its the hard men from the universities that these agberos use. They dare not try being political thugs because even the poliiticians dread the students more, i know when one state chairman of NURTW had some misunderstanding with some students, walahi, this man shit for trouser when the students came for him, he gave them a lot of money to pacify them . Anyway, different strokes for different folks. South west Agberos please let there be peace in the southwest.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by VolvoS60(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
@buldozer,

You claim i will never study the way you studied. All i can say is "thank God for that". I certainly do not want to end up like the bitter, broken soul you are.

You are acting out a script written by someone else and you don't even know it. Or maybe you do, which is even worse. Carry on.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by phraze(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
too bad, i just wish i died with him, seriuosly thats how i feel,
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by atasteve: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
Things happen in US, UK and Europe, and the criminals involved are brought to book but reverse is the case in Nigeria. angry

I don't know what the government is doing to checkmate this NURTW?
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by oladayo042: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
owobokiri:

Untll the government in that state arrests people like Tokyo or kill them, this nonsense will persist. With the type of money in their hands and their members penchant for violence , NURTW is a real threat to security in Nigeria.
If Tokyo is your dad, would you have inserted the bolded. This is not animal kingdom. It is just unfortunate that the government and its security forces did not live up to its responsibility when this "Union" is building its cache of weapons. I narrowly escaped death when NURTW clashed with OPC at Iwo Road in 2008.
Re: Nigeria Medical Students' Association President Killed In Nurtw Attack. by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2011
oladayo042:

[b] If Tokyo is your dad, would you have inserted the bolded. [/b]This is not animal kingdom. It is just unfortunate that the government and its security forces did not live up to its responsibility when this "Union" is building its cache of weapons. I narrowly escaped death when NURTW clashed with OPC at Iwo Road in 2008.

So he should look at issues through the prism of personal interest?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controlling Lagos' Borders... / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president / 8 PDP Assembly Candidates Defect To APC In Zamfara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.