Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Dear Wonderful Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Wonderful Ladies (557 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Wonderful Ladies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello folks grin...
Hope you're having an awesome afternoon cool...
Read carefully and comment appropriately

I read a post just recently, "True facts about relationships" by "deardamsel2" and eh, she said a lot grin, some of the points I agreed with and some I did not, but the reason for creating this thread is to address an observation....

Why do some women think that they know men? Why do some ladies feel that just because they've dated a couple of guys, it means they have a "full picture" of what all men are or what "most men" are?? Kikikikikiki grin

In that post ((and in many others I've seen)), you'll hear ladies say...

A man can do this.... A man can't do this ... If a man does this, he's automatically this... Kikikikikiki grin grin...And the men be like, whatayou talking.... kikikikikiki grin

And yet despite all women "claim to know" about men, lots of them still get played and dumped...((I'm sure you will blame the men for this.... kikikikikiki grin grin)) ((it's truly funny))

Sweetheart...
Just because one man who didn't love you, acted a certain way, doesn't mean you should conclude that other men will act like that??

It's high time women stop putting all men into one bunch and start seeing men as separate individuals, with different likes and dislikes....who will act a different way when treated differently!!!! ((And men should adopt this too))...

Rather than assume that all men fall into the same bunch and experiment ((painfully)), in the course of the relationship, why not ask your MAN, what he wants and try to meet his demands?? ((And tell him yours, so he can try and meet it too...stop that stupid mentality of "he should understand me", when you've not CLEARLY COMMUNICATED your feelings to him...sheybi he's a mind reader ni grin...well that a post for another day cool)

I'll leave you with a saying my mum told us...
"As the faces of everyone is different, so are their needs, flaws and character different...thus you must relate with everyone on the basis of their differences and have it in mind that the way you relate with A and all goes well, may not be the same response you'll get if you relate with B the same way"

Enjoy your day cheesy...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Propose Or Introduction? / Lady In Tears After Her Five Years Relationship Ended One Week To He Introductio / Nigerian Women Should Not Split Bills Equally With Nigerian Men On A Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.