Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

How To Deal With Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Loneliness (942 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Loneliness by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Hey guys

It's hard to drift apart from someone you thought you were going to spend your life with

I got dumped few days ago. I really loved her .... ever since then I've been having very emotional mood swings .. one moment I feel like I'm ok and the next few moments I'm very down . I often have this feeling of rejection .. I'm an introvert .. I have problem making friends and the only friend I really trust and like lives quite a distance away smiley .. I'm not the type that enjoys going out .. I am almost always indoors

Any advice for me? smiley

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by appishani1(m): 5:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Engage in physical activity, it really help me a lot, music and even these fake friends don't take away the loneliness.
When ever you feel lonely, just do something that will require all your attention.

5 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Boogyman557: 5:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobi kush weed, u go de alright. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by KiNg0G: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Go make that money
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Cokahot: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Sure ,everyone passes thru that. 5things I can't do without. Nos 1 is my car,fuel,data,bombing and reply, smoke.
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool amabobi kush weed, u go de alright. WTF MAN

Lol I dont want to get addicted . Tried to for a few days after the breakup .. feels really good man . But I know that's not the way out so I quit .

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
Go make that money

Right smiley
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Boogyman557: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2021
redstaarx:

Lol I dont want to get addicted . Tried to for a few days after the breakup .. feels really good man . But I know that's not the way out so I quit .
Holly Gram cool okay man. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Uplifted2022(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
redstaarx:
Hey guys

It's hard to drift apart from someone you thought you were going to spend your life with

I got dumped few days ago. I really loved her .... ever since then I've been having very emotional mood swings .. one moment I feel like I'm ok and the next few moments I'm very down . I often have this feeling of rejection .. I'm an introvert .. I have problem making friends and the only friend I really trust and like lives quite a distance away smiley .. I'm not the type that enjoys going out .. I am almost always indoors

Any advice for me? smiley

care to explain how you got dumped?
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Godada(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by helinues: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Get yourself things that would make you happy

Like watching movies, listening to old favourites songs, playing games and a bit of learning something new through reading
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Uplifted2022:

care to explain how you got dumped?

Lol I cant explain . I just suddenly knew I was dating myself

She didnt even have a reason when I asked why she was leaving smiley..

Well I'm coping

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Uplifted2022(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2021
redstaarx:

Lol I cant explain . I just suddenly knew I was dating myself
She didnt even have a reason when I asked why she was leaving smiley..
Well I'm coping
take care bro..
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2021
Uplifted2022:

take care bro..

Thank you smiley
Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Kilotat: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2021
First Step - Accept How you Feel right now (don't fight it)
Second Step - Dispose Anything that remind you of her (be determine oooo)
Third Step - Don't rush into another relationship just to forget her
Its a gradual process, there is no shortcut to finding yourself after heart break. Every adult experience it before. So take it as it comes, accept the way you feel.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Loneliness by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kilotat:
First Step - Accept How you Feel right now (don't fight it)
Second Step - Dispose Anything that remind you of her (be determine oooo)
Third Step - Don't rush into another relationship just to forget her
Its a gradual process, there is no shortcut to finding yourself after heart break. Every adult experience it before. So take it as it comes, accept the way you feel.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHS Lesbians Spotted Kissing And Smooching Themselves During Classes Hours / No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man / How Long Should A Lady Stay In A Relationship Before Asking For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.