Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness (1820 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
I always try to persuade myself that I will be fine being lonely.. I know I am wrong but I try, because what can I do?

What can I even offer any girl right now? Maybe talk about "un-girly" stuffs like space exploration, technology, comics, games.. All these things that doesn't interest any girl atleast the ones that come close to me. As in eh. I am so boring going by them. So I just stick with my guys jareh.

But till when as I cant get intimate with guys and I need a lil bit of cuddling.. Like.. I miss breast! Soft skin wrapped around mine and all those lovely stuffs.

Well after much thoughts or no thoughts actually. I set off to meet a girl in my area that have summarily rejected my advances earlier.

Though her place is far from my house and the street is rife with urchins. As in AJ na real wa.. Especially at night.

With my bend bend leg, I set out to go and at least shoot my shot for the umpteenth time not minding all the risks.

I was that bored.

She is a lady I admire so much. I think she likes me too but she can't see beyond young girls shenanigan.

She like guys that will take her out, buy her stuffs and that look flashy which I am not neither am I buoyant enough for buying anybody stuffs that are not necessary.

Luckily for me I didn't meet her.

God knows I would have promised her half of my salary every month.

I was desperate, stupid, in love lust and bored.

The stuff is I saw her two days ago looking so fucckking hot we just exchanged pleasantaries. And I was behaving like my eye was paining me because O boy! shocked

in my mumu mind I am missing something so.. Maybe those fat, thicky laps.. My pricckk! sad

It felt good when she used to sit on my laps. I loved that shiitt though she being heavy I used to enjoy carrying her on my laps for ages. Like she will just notice that I am struggling to cope with her weight before she jejely and stylishly readjust or just go sit elsewhere. Left to me I am prepared to die carrying her. Visibly shaking but it felt good.

Just that she no gree make we straff then as I no dey drop "enough" and for real I broke that time.

Even now sha I am still not balanced but not like before at least I can work out something for her but lai lai she no gree.

I don't tire to dey stay lonely and sincerely I don't easily make female friend as I am very shy. In fact. I am yet to meet any other girl that I like in my area.

Gosh I also hate clubbing and brothel.

God help me in this journey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by blazingblender(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmm
Is this your ordeal with loneliness
Or
Your ordeal trying to lay a girl??

6 Likes

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by posty56: 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
loneliness makes one desperate and super vulnerable,use your head.

1 Like

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmm
Or
both sir
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by posty56: 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmm
Or
laying a girl won't cure loneliness trust me, it will only satisfy the physical urges ,but about the emotional part? well , have no solution for OP , but ,kill that loneliness ,e get why!
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by willyo(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
laying a girl won't cure loneliness trust me, it will only satisfy the physical urges ,but about the emotional part? well , have no solution for OP , but ,kill that loneliness ,e get why!

Stop fantasising and walk the talk...

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by begoniaa: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:

grin
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by begoniaa: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2022
posty56:

grin
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2022
All this lengthy epistle coz of konji

1 Like

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Op dey miss soft breasts grin

Them no dey sell bread for your area? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by folake4u(f): 12:25am On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2022
folake4u:

grin
That was all I saw in his post. grin grin
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by begoniaa: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:

grin grin grin
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Slmgirldippussy: 3:58am On Jul 15, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
I always try to persuade myself that I will be fine being lonely.. I know I am wrong but I try, because what can I do?

What can I even offer any girl right now? Maybe talk about "un-girly" stuffs like space exploration, technology, comics, games.. All these things that doesn't interest any girl atleast the ones that come close to me. As in eh. I am so boring going by them. So I just stick with my guys jareh.

But till when as I cant get intimate with guys and I need a lil bit of cuddling.. Like.. I miss breast! Soft skin wrapped around mine and all those lovely stuffs.

Well after much thoughts or no thoughts actually. I set off to meet a girl in my area that have summarily rejected my advances earlier.

Though her place is far from my house and the street is rife with urchins. As in AJ na real wa.. Especially at night.

With my bend bend leg, I set out to go and at least shoot my shot for the umpteenth time not minding all the risks.

I was that bored.

She is a lady I admire so much. I think she likes me too but she can't see beyond young girls shenanigan.

She like guys that will take her out, buy her stuffs and that look flashy which I am not neither am I buoyant enough for buying anybody stuffs that are not necessary.

The stuff is I saw her two days ago looking so fucckking hot we just exchanged pleasantaries. And I was behaving like my eye was paining me because O boy! shocked

in my mumu mind I am missing something so.. Maybe those fat, thicky laps.. My pricckk! sad

It felt good when she used to sit on my laps. I loved that shiitt though she being heavy I used to enjoy carrying her on my laps for ages. Like she will just notice that I am struggling to cope with her weight before she jejely and stylishly readjust or just go sit elsewhere. Left to me I am prepared to die carrying her. Visibly shaking but it felt good.

Just that she no gree make we straff then as I no dey drop "enough" and for real I broke that time.

Even now sha I am still not balanced but not like before at least I can work out something for her but lai lai she no gree.

I don't tire to dey stay lonely and sincerely I don't easily make female friend as I am very shy. In fact. I am yet to meet any other girl that I like in my area.

Early signs of Konji

Pls go do Hook up
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by folake4u(f): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:
That was all I saw in his post. grin grin

Na wetin dey hungry am truly. grin
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Nyascobar1414: 7:46am On Jul 15, 2022
You are not lonely, na broke you broke.
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2022
folake4u:

Na wetin dey hungry am truly. grin

man cry I miss that shit like maaddd!
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by folake4u(f): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Goodlyhrt:

Pele. You go dey alright las las. cheesy
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by dontrulee: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2022
When me am here tired of the ladies around me. Gosh! I need a break.
Many times, I can keep on talking with many ladies from evening till the next morning, it's that crazy and when one threatens to leave because I don't give enough attention, two new ladies joins the train and the one that threatens to leave will eventually not leave. See, am tired of this kind of life. What can I do?
Have tried ghosting them, it didn't work. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by kayperry: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2022
begoniaa:

grin

at the mention of sex dem go dey grin from ear to ear, alialojuti omo undecided
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2022
kayperry:

at the mention of sex dem go dey grin from ear to ear, alialojuti omo undecided
ehe now
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2022
dontrulee:
When me am here tired of the ladies around me. Gosh! I need a break.
Many times, I can keep on talking with many ladies from evening till the next morning, it's that crazy and when one threatens to leave because I don't give enough attention, two new ladies joins the train and the one that threatens to leave will eventually not leave. See, am tired of this kind of life. What can I do?
Have tried ghosting them, it didn't work. cheesy grin
send me their number make I try my luck
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by henndukwe18: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:

grin grin grin u wan make e use bread rrplace am
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by henndukwe18: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
go nack am for wall na
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Hacks4dummies: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Op... Please kill yourself. You are useless to this world. The world is not for weak people.
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by BanyXchi: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Toorh
Goodlyhrt:

I was that bored.

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by EmzyT: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
I miss 2 minutes ago, when I never knew this rubbish you wrote Existed.

Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Wish you well, talk to more girls.
Re: My Ongoing Ordeal With Loneliness by tediks: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Op... Please kill yourself. You are useless to this world. The world is not for weak people.

Haba!�

(1) (Reply)

You Sponsored His Travel Abroad, He Returns & Offered You 50M Not To Marry Him / Why Are Church Choir Girls Always Beautiful / Why Are Women Usually Angry When Virginity Is Being Talked About???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.