Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man (936 Views)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2022
Only the few non materialistic women of virtue will be looking for body count in a man. But nature and hash life reality does not acknowledge body count in men. What we have for men is money count. If a man has money, he can do whatever he want, and bang different women as much he want.

If a man don't have money count, you Nigeria women will still be the one broke shaming him

Why would a typical nigeria woman be concern over my body count If as a man I have what she want (€¢£$N)?

With money count, a man can bang many juicy or tight pussy as he want.

With money count, a man can mary many women, and yet divorce any woman if she cheat.

With money count, a man can marry from any race of women.

With money count, a man can marry a young woman

With money count, a man can marry a virgin.

With money count, a man can marry any olosho. (gold hunters)

With money count, a man can have as many children as he want.

With money count, you nigeria girls will suck his dick

With money count, you nigeria girls will leak the feet of a man.

With money count, you nigeria women will worship a man as a god.

With money count, a man can build his own paradise.

With money count, a man will know his self worth and value.

Why would a sane woman be looking for body count in a man, when money is all that count for you women?

Because if any man failed to have money count in this life - you women will see him as a complete looser and a curse failure.

This is why money count is all that matters - a must for a man

IN CONCLUSION

Women = body count.
Men = money count

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2022
You day represent your moniker in truth.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

As long as the hash truth is concern.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
Littlechild:

As long as the hash truth is concern.

My brother, body count goes both ways, it's just that a woman is regarded virtuous based on lower or no body count.

To want to paint a narrative to encourage careless living by men bkos they have small change doesn't cut it for me.

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

My brother, body count goes both ways, it's just that a woman is regarded virtuous based on lower or no body count.

To want to paint a narrative to encourage careless living by men bkos they have small change doesn't cut it for me.

My opinion is not bias towards women or to encourage animalistic ideology in men, but it is the hash reality of today's world.

It is only on this forum I have seen women expecting low body count in a man when they them self prioritize money and success on a man.

Although, It is a right and personal choice for any man to be abstinent for a just course of life

In reality, there is only money count for a man.

Period.

4 Likes

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

At one point in life, reality will make us to think and feel like little children.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2022
Let me tell you about lizard.

Male red lizard are very manly and territorial. They guard their territory. If any female lizard move into the territory of any male lizard, that female become his.

So any male lizard that has not change to red neck, is not seen as mature to the female and will not be allowed by the female or given the chance to mate with any female lizard.

So, even the animal kingdoms has policy and standard as much as a men should have money and material possessions not to be in bondage to women.

1 Like

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 17, 2022
The moment we realize that men and women operate by two different standards, that's when the answers to certain questions become bare before our eyes undecided...

In as much as I don't support promiscuity amongst men, I must say that a man's body count doesn't matter!!!!! Because at the end of it all, a virgin man who is broke will never be choose over a promiscuous man who is rich or even average ((contextually speaking))....

A woman's body count on the other hand, is of core importance, why? Because a broke virgin girl will be chosen countless times over by most men over a rich promiscuous girl undecided...

It's just plain facts!!!!!!

Let's use the popular cliche of Nigerian women, which says "A broke man deserves no pus.s.y", One can then say, that in a relationship, the depth of a man's pocket is of more importance to a woman than any other factor...

You'll never hear a man say "a broke women deserves no commitment (marriage)", but I'm willing to bet that you've a cliche such as "no hymen, no ring" or something in this line undecided....

4 Likes

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by iRepNaija1: 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian people and gender roles. It's so ingrained in everything, even the way people think. Smh.
Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 17, 2022
Littlechild:

My opinion is not bias towards women or to encourage animalistic ideology in men, but it is the hash reality of today's world.

It is only on this forum I have seen women expecting low body count in a man when they them self prioritize money and success on a man.

Although, It is a right and personal choice for any man to be abstinent for a just course of life

In reality, there is only money count for a man.

Period.
How rich are you? undecided

You don't seem to realise that many Nigerian men are unemployed and live below the poverty line... Thanks for telling women that money matters most when choosing a partner? undecided

Btw... No woman wants to marry a dog... Body count does matter

1 Like

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 17, 2022
Favfables1:
The moment we realize that men and women operate by two different standards, that's when the answers to certain questions become bare before our eyes undecided...

In as much as I don't support promiscuity amongst men, I must say that a man's body count doesn't matter!!!!! Because at the end of it all, a virgin man who is broke will never be choose over a promiscuous man who is rich or even average ((contextually speaking))....

A woman's body count on the other hand, is of core importance, why? Because a broke virgin girl will be chosen countless times over by most men over a rich promiscuous girl undecided...

It's just plain facts!!!!!!

Let's use the popular cliche of Nigerian women, which says "A broke man deserves no pus.s.y", One can then say, that in a relationship, the depth of a man's pocket is of more importance to a woman than any other factor...

You'll never hear a man say "a broke women deserves no commitment (marriage)", but I'm willing to bet that you've a cliche such as "no hymen, no ring" or something in this line undecided....
I agree... Just don't complain when women dump your broke ass for someone who can afford to date them... undecided

Most of you shame women for going after rich men... Call the gold-diggers and hoes but to justify your depravity, you're now saying that there are two different 'acceptable' standards... How stupid!

Nairaland rdpillers are retàrds... So the thousands of threads against women and their unjust preferance for rich men... None of them made any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Emma2Seconds: 6:09pm On May 17, 2022
Aku bu uto ndu!!!! cheesy ; cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Acidbath: 7:10pm On May 17, 2022
Sh1t
Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:27pm On May 17, 2022
Men with body count like tuface and future can never know peace
Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 1:18am On May 18, 2022
BoredBerry:
How rich are you? undecided

You don't seem to realise that many Nigerian men are unemployed and live below the poverty line... Thanks for telling women that money matters most when choosing a partner? undecided

Btw... No woman wants to marry a dog... Body count does matter

I am sure you have no idea about the typical Nigeria women and their extreme materialistic and greedy mindset.

A man once sent a message to a nigeria woman that he likes her. The first and only thing that came out from the mouth of the girl was, does he have money ?
Re: No Woman Should Look At Body Count In A Man by Littlechild(m): 1:32am On May 18, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
Men with body count like tuface and future can never know peace

A woman of great virtue will never admire or agree to date public properties like (tuface) and so.

Body count in men may matters to you, only if you are not after the materials (money)

Which is good.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Brazilian Woman Picks Good Stuffs From Trash In America(photos) / [VIDEO] Black Girl Mistakely Send Her Nu*e Video To Whatsapp Group. / Have Men Forgotten How To Toast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.