Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Deleted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (2395 Views)

Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) / A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted. by eepeepook: 10:04pm On Apr 09
Deleted.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:11pm On Apr 09
eepeepook:
She birthed a baby two months ago. Her second child. I was seated at her workplace where she works as a bank attendant. From the corner of my eye I spotted this handsome young man, late twenties, toasting her. Haba, don’t these children have fear anymore? What does he want with a thirty-one year old obvious mother? She still has her post-pregnancy belly. Wahala for who marry fine wife.

Some men prey on pregnant women. They believe that pregnant women are ignored by their husband. So they become vulnerable and easy prey for these men. That's how the fetish works.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted. by shortgun(m): 10:16pm On Apr 09
This is the reason why your wife should not work angry
Anytime your wife steps out of the house countless men will woe her, many of them richer and more handsome than you.
It will be delusional for you to think she will resist all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Puss360(f): 10:18pm On Apr 09
A Hot man sees nothing as a barrier!!
Even if she is dragging 5kids up Nd down, there'll still be some men that will still fantasize about having something with her....

Men will always be men... Always being led by their rod!!!

8 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Puss360(f): 10:19pm On Apr 09
shortgun:
Anytime your wife steps out of the house countless men will woe her, many of them richer and more handsome than you.
Are you saying she should be jobless? As in , to be a full-time housewife?

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Negroid001(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09
eepeepook:
She birthed a baby two months ago. Her second child. I was seated at her workplace where she works as a bank attendant. From the corner of my eye I spotted this handsome young man, late twenties, toasting her. Haba, don’t these children have fear anymore? What does he want with a thirty-one year old obvious mother? She still has her post-pregnancy belly. Wahala for who marry fine wife.

He wants to have a taste of an older woman.
Make i no lie, them sweet die, understanding and experienced too. It just hits different with them. If no be say them go first me old. I for don give 1 belle comot eyes.
Re: Deleted. by Negroid001(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09
shortgun:

Why so insecure?
Re: Deleted. by shortgun(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09
Puss360:

Oga anything that takes your wife outside exposes her to the temptation of succumbing to the antics of men. She can't resist them all

4 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Puss360(f): 10:43pm On Apr 09
shortgun:

Oga anything that takes your wife outside exposes her to the temptation of succumbing to the antics of men. She can't resist them all
You didn't answer my question? Should she have a job or be a full-time housewife?
Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 10:46pm On Apr 09
shortgun:

Only one party can’t maintain the family. Nobody marries liabilities in the form of housewives.
Re: Deleted. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09
lipsrsealed
Nothing sweet reach when you marry fine woman wey you come still trust......

4 Likes

Re: Deleted. by shortgun(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09
Puss360:

You didn't answer my question? Should she have a job or be a full-time housewife?

She as a full time housewife reduces her chances of encountering men who she will choose over you.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted. by shortgun(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09
eepeepook:
Only one party can’t maintain the family. Nobody marries liabilities in the form of housewives.
If you want your woman to remain faithful, fearful and accord you all the respect as the head of the home you must never allow her contribute funds to the needs of the house. You must remain 100% the provider.
The percentage of the amount a woman brings to the house is directly proportional to the amount of disrespect she will throw at you

7 Likes

Re: Deleted. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:31pm On Apr 09
Puss360:

I think he’s saying women have no self control and that they’ll definitely agree to sleep with someone soon.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 12:14am On Apr 10
shortgun:

If you want your woman to remain faithful, fearful and accord you all the respect as the head of the home you must never allow her contribute funds to the needs of the house. You must remain 100% the provider.
The percentage of the amount a woman brings to the house is directly proportional to the amount of disrespect she will throw at you
Spoken like a true JSS 2 boy. Don't worry, when you grow up, you'll find out two working parents is the best way to maintain a home.

10 Likes

Re: Deleted. by shortgun(m): 12:25am On Apr 10
eepeepook:
Spoken like a true JSS 2 boy. Don't worry, when you grow up, you'll find out two working parents are the best way to maintain a home.
Nonsense! This is exactly what most lazy men who have failed in providing for their families will say. You expect a woman to feed you, clothe you, Pay your rent and still respect you.
Dey play grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 12:30am On Apr 10
shortgun:

Nonsense! This is exactly what most lazy men who have failed in providing for their families will say. You expect a woman to feed you, clothe you, Pay your rent and still respect you.
Dey play grin grin
Your opinion has been noted.
Re: Deleted. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:54am On Apr 10
eepeepook:
most dey find sugar mama

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Turquoiseee: 2:42am On Apr 10
eepeepook:
It’s lovely to be beautiful dear. Take a look at me for instance, there’s no where I go, I don’t get advances. I know when I get married, men will not still let me rest. Husband be ready oo. You go complain tire 😁.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by imagrg(m): 3:34am On Apr 10
DM. I wan toast you right now!
Turquoiseee:

It’s lovely to be beautiful dear. Take a look at me for instance, there’s no where I go, I don’t get advances. I know when I get married, men will not still let me rest. Husband be ready oo. You go complain tire 😁.
Re: Deleted. by imagrg(m): 3:39am On Apr 10
Some men are chronic womanizers. Ask your wife to avoid being nice and helpful to men especially these bearded boys on the streets. They now take relationship scam to another level.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Emmanuel30a2: 6:12am On Apr 10
[quote author=Turquoiseee post=129357694]
It’s lovely to be beautiful dear. Take a look at me for instance, there’s no where I go, I don’t get advances. I know when I get married, men will not still let me rest. Husband be ready oo. You go complain tire
Re: Deleted. by EreluRoz: 6:20am On Apr 10
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nothing sweet reach when you marry fine woman wey you come still trust......
Says an ugly man
Re: Deleted. by Kingluqman(m): 6:57am On Apr 10
eepeepook:
Na because sey you dey there, Na why you see am. You don't have the idea of how many Big men and Alhaji wey go dey ask her out when you are not there.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Sapasenator: 7:14am On Apr 10
Puss360:
A Hot man sees nothing as a barrier!!
Even if she is dragging 5kids up Nd down, there'll still be some men that will still fantasize about having something with her....

Men will always be men... Always being led by their rod!!!

I beg to disagree. I am an exception and not led by any rod.
Re: Deleted. by Kaido: 7:21am On Apr 10
The fact he is talking to her doesn't mean he toasting her.

You should have considered marrying a deaf or super ugly bow legged woman with hairy chest and have peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by franchasofficia: 7:37am On Apr 10
Only foolish boys chase married ladies when there are thousands of super hot single ladies ready to catch fun with you if you have the financial muscle and style angry

The mere thought of the fact that she sleeps and wakes up with a dick is a big turn off, talk more of when she have had a baby, na wa oh, some guys de try lol
Re: Deleted. by Feldie: 7:38am On Apr 10
shortgun:

what happens when you die? When your body breaks down and you die suddenly? How will she survive with the children? You have no idea how many women are breadwinners in Nigeria.
Re: Deleted. by DeJoeee(m): 7:49am On Apr 10
Guy comot that bow leg thing, na my fetish be that. I can pay any price for it. I mean the moderate type not the disabled bowleg type.

Kaido:
The fact he is talking to her doesn't mean he toasting her.

You should have considered marrying a deaf or super ugly bow legged woman with hairy chest and have peace of mind.
Re: Deleted. by KingLennon(m): 7:50am On Apr 10
shortgun:

She as a full time housewife reduces her chances of encountering men who she will choose over you.
Oga, leave that thing. A good woman will always be a good woman and vice versa. Even as housewife, your neighbour, gardener, gate man and even your friend can still service her sad
Re: Deleted. by Sapasenator: 7:51am On Apr 10
Some men go even toast a dead woman.
Re: Deleted. by AcadaWriter: 8:12am On Apr 10
Some men go even toast a dead woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Love About Your Lover? / Should Married People Flirt ? / What Are The Greatest Lies Your Partner's Ever Told You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.