Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North (15676 Views)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods / We Supply This Agriculture Commodities From Africa FOB & CIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2022
It's a brand new week

May it favour us all

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2022
If u to want cook for ur loved ones abroad Or ur customers abroad...
I ship soup to
UK
USA
CANADA
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
So you might be thinking how possible it is to send soups

It's very possible
My brand got you covered

That's why it must be frozen...we now put it in a different box with ice that retains cold for hours.

It must leave the same day it will be brought.

Flight for frozen items are usually Wednesday

#maureenhd
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Livestocks market!

A Nairalander ordered for Boer

Second pic is the normal goat

Third pic is me, myself and I after a lonnnnng day

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by Connoisseur(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
Fiofio is available

Fiofio is a local delicacy mostly consumed by South Easterners

It's available in bags
A bag is 48k

Available in Large quantities.

Remember, discount is always available for bulk purchase
What's the English name for fiofio?
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Connoisseur:

What's the English name for fiofio?

Pigeon pea
Good day sir
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Moimoi/akara beans
35k per bag

26 custard painters

Yes you heard meeeeee

#maureenhd

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2022
Earlier on in my WhatsApp group, I announced my brand MaureenHD Enterprises is opened to Distributorship

*Super distributor*:
Minimum of 2million

*Regular distributor*:
Minimum of #500,000

*Why you should be a distributor*

~You get Discount and Rebates(bonus products) as added benefits

~Greater buying Power

~Strong presence in your location and across which increases your revenue.

The pictures below is a sneak peek of what my lawyer prepared for my Distributors

Structures taking place!!!
If you're interested, send a message on 08099495483
Or send a mail to maureenhd.ent@gmail.com

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Normally, a pack of ginseng costs 45k

I understand it's way above the budget of some of us

So i decided to share it into smaller sizes to fit everyone smiley

Each pack on the pics costs 2k

It's also available for full pack

I believe you all know the powerful work if Ginseng cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Our Ginseng is leaving for Ghana smiley
Joint delivery to Ghana available
Interested?

Slide into my DM
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moimoi/Akara beans 35k

40 mudu!!
26 painters

And you want to snooze on this shocked cool cool cool
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Reviews

So my client reached me that she wants bags of "honey beans"

I sent ooo, getting to Lagos she said it's not the type of beans she had in mind that she wanted a plain colour beans.

I weak angry
She had butter beans in mind!!!

She explained she haven't eaten the honey beans before and was skeptical it will sell

I assured her she'll like it cos c'mon! Honey beans is the sweetest beans undisputably cool

Guess what shocked

Check out the pics kiss

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
I created a survey form which I'm encouraging everyone that has done business with me to fill smiley

My aim is to ensure a better Customer relationship between you and I

So please spare me your 3 mins by clicking on the form and answering the few questions.

The goal is to serve you better cool

https://www.surveymonkeycom/r/YVWBRGN

Note: pls add . Dot between monkey and com to get the Link

One good thing about the survey form is it's totally ANONYMOUS

So feel free wink
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by Tegabadguy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
maureensylvia:
I created a survey form which I'm encouraging everyone that has done business with me to fill smiley

My aim is to ensure a better Customer relationship between you and I

So please spare me your 3 mins by clicking on the form and answering the few questions.

The goal is to serve you better cool

https://www.surveymonkeycom/r/YVWBRGN

Note: pls add . Dot between monkey and com to get the Link

One good thing about the survey form is it's totally ANONYMOUS

So feel free wink
grin grin grin grin grin dem dey share money
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tegabadguy:
grin grin grin grin grin dem dey share money

Lol no sir cheesy
It's for my business
It's meant for my customers to share there reviews about my business
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by Tegabadguy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
maureensylvia:

Lol no sir cheesy
It's for my business
It's meant for my customers to share there reviews about my business

what type of business is that ............
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tegabadguy:
what type of business is that ............

Agro Business
The thread you're on
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good evening fam

Paddy rice available
White rice 225k per tonne
Red rice 195k per tonne
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
MaureenHD Enterprises*

*Updates in prices*

As at 12th September 2022

Iron Beans 47k

Brown beans 50k

Honey beans 49k

Butter beans 54k

Drum beans 51k

Patasko beans(big seed) 47k

Moimoi/akara beans 35k

Oloka beans 51k

Fiofio 47k per bag

Jamila rice 25500

Soyabeans 350k per
tonne

Tiger nut small seed 37k

Tiger nut big seed 49k

Gorontula 8500

Bags are in 26 painters
except for 50kg rice

*Livestocks available too*

*Discount available for bulk purchases*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good evening everyone

If you can provide a bank guarantee and my bank confirms it, I'll supply you a truck load of shelled Groundnut
(350 bags)
Price: 60k per bag
You pay when it gets to your destination

I'm open to negotiation
BG strictly for Groundnut
#Maureenhd

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nothing is as sweet as returning Customers cheesy

Thanks ma'am Emem for your constant Patronage

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dear Customers

I wish to update you all that you can now pay "only" into our corporate account

Account name: MaureenHD Enterprises
Bank name: Keystone bank

Happy shopping cheesy cool
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sugar beans
36k per bag

Rush me now o cheesy
#maureenhd

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tidied this contract for a politician in Uyo

Yeahh na MaureenHD run am smiley

Thanks ma'am for your patronage

It looks easy right?

But I'll tell you for free, behind the scenes there are lots of deep thinking, sleepless nights, up-to-date calculations, tough moments, critical diligence...

But at the end of the day, e soft cool

#maureenhd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
I noticed that those that pickup at Akwata market(Truck) Enugu are charged for _union_ fee which might affect a customer's profit

So I came up with the idea that you all should be picking up at ifeanyichukwu park, Artizan
(Luxurious bus)
*Faster Delivery*

If you compare both, you'll see that this new idea is worth it on the long run.

And the good thing is that there's discount on delivery for bulk purchases

*MaureenHD*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Update cool

This message is especially for those in east that are expecting there goods

There's a gridlock in Abuja-kaduna express way currently

People and goods have been stucked on the road since two days now.

we hope it will be resolved tomorrow

*MaureenHD*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2022
Resolved cheesy cool

Goods will be leaving for Asaba, onitsha and Enugu today cool

Offloading is currently going on at Boricamp, portharcourt and Nassarawa waterboard, Uyo

Thanks for your Patronages

I deeply appreciate
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Tidied these goods for my Lagos (iddo) and Enugu Customers

The exciting thing is that they are both Nairalanders cheesy

Thanks for your Patronages

God bless nairaland!

Thank you Seun for this wonderful platform

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning everyone

Soya meal is now available

#340k per tonne

Yes you can pay when it gets to your destination

Payment on delivery strictly for Soyameal

#Maureenhd

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Hey there!

Even if you have no cash to start up a business, you can go to companies that are receiving Soyameal.

Tell them that you have a brand(MaureenHD) that can be supplying them soyameal in large quantities.

It's so easy that payment is on delivery... Which is; the company pays us after supply

(What do you stand to gain?)

You'll be paid commission for the referral

Let's do this!

Regards,
MaureenHD
#maureenhdenterprises
#maureenhd
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Price of beans keeps coming down

Price updates next!!!
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Small brown beans(sugar beans)
now 36k per BAG

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Banks To Stop Using Their Platforms For TSA As They Issue Threats / FX Crisis: Ban Crypto In Nigeria. EFCC, CBN Should Move Against Them - Onanuga / Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.