Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North (15682 Views)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods / We Supply This Agriculture Commodities From Africa FOB & CIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by marypoppinss(f): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
maureensylvia:
On gerawa rice, I haven't seen a rice that rises more than this rice.

The first time I tried cooking it, I measured the usual rice for my family. I was preparing fried rice for dinner.

My plan was to share the Outlook of the rice

how it's non soggy and the rest...

Did you know that after preparing this rice instead of the normal sized rice in pot for my family, this rice full, full, full o that I had to get extra pot... cheesy

At the end of the day, it wasn't as colourful as I had in mind (almost white) grin cheesy cheesy

The taste was nice, non soggy, stone free but I couldn't post cheesy because it's almost white fried rice cheesy cheesy and I don't want you people to laugh at my presentation grin grin

So what am I saying in essence?
This rice rises more than expected... I can attest to it

Below are testimonies from my WhatsApp group
How much is a 50kg bag plus waybill to owerri
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
marypoppinss:

How much is a 50kg bag plus waybill to owerri

25800 to Arugo park with truck
26800 to Arugo park with Luxurious bus

Good evening ma
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by marypoppinss(f): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2022
maureensylvia:

25800 to Arugo park with truck
26800 to Arugo park with Luxurious bus

Good evening ma
Thank you so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Happy valentine fam
From all of us at MaureenHD Enterprises

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
marypoppinss:
Thank you so much.

You're welcome sis
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sesame seed Available

Cleaned one 750k per tonne

Raw one 690k per tonne
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2022
Onions jumbo bag

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good evening all

Price of onions will further crash
Meanwhile check out these beans

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2022
*Appreciation Sunday*

To you my dear Customers, I really appreciate your Patronages kiss kiss

To the ones I post and the ones I didn't post, I say a BIG thank you my darlings smiley

Let's do this again this week cheesy
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onions jumbo bag

25k per bag

10 bags
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Updates in prices

February 24th Feb 2022

Brown beans(big seed) 50k

Drum beans 49k

Iron Beans 48k

Patasko beans 47k

Moimoi/akara beans 47k

Oloka beans 52k

Honey beans 53k

Millet(joro) 25k

Sorghum 24k
White sorghum (230k per tonne)
Red(235k per tonne)

Soyabeans 410k per tonne

Nigerian local rice 23500

Cashew
wet 515k per tonne,
dry 565k per tonne

Pics bag 900

Tiger nut big seed 44k

Onions jumbo 23k
210k per 10 bags

Bags are in 26 painters
except for 50kg rice

*Livestocks available too*

*Discount available for bulk purchases*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by olabukola: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
maureensylvia:
Updates in prices

February 24th Feb 2022

Brown beans(big seed) 50k

Drum beans 49k

Iron Beans 48k

Patasko beans 47k

Moimoi/akara beans 47k

Oloka beans 52k

Honey beans 53k

Millet(joro) 25k

Sorghum 24k
White sorghum (230k per tonne)
Red(235k per tonne)

Soyabeans 410k per tonne

Nigerian local rice 23500

Cashew
wet 515k per tonne,
dry 565k per tonne

Pics bag 900

Tiger nut big seed 44k

Onions jumbo 23k
210k per 10 bags

Bags are in 26 painters
except for 50kg rice

*Livestocks available too*

*Discount available for bulk purchases*
Yam is how much
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
olabukola:
Yam is how much

Good morning ma
I don't sell yam ma
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good news for Awka customers

I now do doorstep delivery for your goods cheesy kiss
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Beautiful review for the evening : cool kiss
From Kano to her doorstep, (Awka, Anambra) no stress grin

My onions na confirm cheesy cheesy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
So a lady(very much older than me) called me severally that she wants to see me in her house... "For business"

I substituted my schedule to meet her in her house(I don't usually go to People's house but for business sake,I went)...

I was expecting her to place an order or at least tell me she has a referral

Only for me to get there and she relaxed on her cushion and told me she invited me for me to teach her "my business" undecided undecided undecided

Who does that

Nobody should underestimate my quietness for stupidity...

At least I was calm enough to give her some hints,she wasn't satisfied...she's still calling till today...

3 Likes

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by olabukola: 3:32am On Feb 27, 2022
maureensylvia:

Good morning ma
I don't sell yam ma
Which live stock is available pls
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2022
olabukola:
Which live stock is available pls

Cow and goats
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2022
sunbreaker onions is 23k
Biggest bag

210k from 10 bags
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Tonnes of cashew nuts available
Wet 515k
Dry 565k

KOR: 53

NUTCOUNT: 175

Delivery: Nationwide
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by sunbreaker: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
maureensylvia:
sunbreaker onions is 23k
Biggest bag

210k from 10 bags
how much is transport to ibadan per bag?
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
sunbreaker:
how much is transport to ibadan per bag?

Truck 2000
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:48am On Mar 03, 2022
Soyabeans available

Upto 400 tonnes

Price: 395k per tonne
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Fiofio is now available shocked
40k per 100kg bag
Rush me ooooo

Fiofio lovers grin

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2022
Onions jumbo bag
20k per bag

Pics2
See testimonies grin from my WhatsApp group

Pics3: A Customer came to order another bags after selling off a bag of onions in a day

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Price of Soyabeans as at today

35,500 per bag

355k per tonne
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Excerpt from the Conversation between me and a customer

Maureen I need baskets of tomatoes

*Customer* : Maureen y don't u sell tomatoes?

*Me* : No my darlings, in as much as it's cheap here, I can't deal... It's highly perishable... What happens if it stays on the road for a week shocked shocked

Haaa my peace of mind is very important.. I can manage onions but not tomatoes, except dried tomatoes
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
From My WhatsApp group

Happy Customers review

MaureenHD
Quality and affordable is our watchword cool

MHD yours future minister of Agriculture cheesy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by uwuana: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
maureensylvia:
Tonnes of cashew nuts available
Wet 515k
Dry 565k

KOR: 53

NUTCOUNT: 175

Delivery: Nationwide
can you deliver 30 tonnes to Ogbomosho/Ilorin?, there's is a company that is buying in large quantities if truly the KOR is 53.
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
uwuana:
can you deliver 30 tonnes to Ogbomosho/Ilorin?, there's is a company that is buying in large quantities if truly the KOR is 53.

Yes, I can
Either payment before delivery or Pickup
I don't do payment on delivery sir
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your favourite Agroprenuer
Quality and affordable
Future minister of Agriculture
Maureenhd Enterprises

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
MaureenHD to the world
#consistency

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 / FX Crisis: Ban Crypto In Nigeria. EFCC, CBN Should Move Against Them - Onanuga / How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.