Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North (15684 Views)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods / We Supply This Agriculture Commodities From Africa FOB & CIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:47am On Dec 02, 2021
#If you are planning to travel home for Christmas, please don't go without buying Christmas rice, onions, beans, Cows from me

#Your aged parent needs it more than the Wrapper, Bread, kaikai lipsrsealed

#They need those goodies for your blessings.
You can also buy and do give away for the Elderly people in your community cheesy

*MaureenHD*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hi fam

Do you know that with just #500 I can help you remove chaffs and debris from beans

Saves time and energy
No need picking beans before cooking grin

#500 per 100kg bag smiley

1 Like

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Happy new week fam
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:32am On Dec 11, 2021
Happy weekend fam
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Awwww this one sweet me cool smiley

What an honour! cheesy

*special* invitation from my customer for his traditional marriage cheesy

Congratulations Mr Kingsley, our very own Nairalander... it's the Lord's doing .....all road leads to Enugu on the 18th December.

I wish u everlasting happiness

*MaureenHD go rep*

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Here for business today

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by Philip4564(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Weldone Maureen you're such a hardworking woman may God bless your hustle

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Philip4564:
Weldone Maureen you're such a hardworking woman may God bless your hustle

Awww thanks sir,
Amen
I appreciate cheesy

1 Like

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yo!!! I've got a new best friend in town

I was about leaving for business, my son held me and said "mommy you're my best friend"
I acted like I didn't hear it and told him to repeat.. he did

I hugged him tightly and told him you're my best friend too

He then said Mom while coming back buy sharwarma and icecream for you best friend

I don't want to fall my best friends hands I agreed.. I must get the icecream and sharwarma whether I like it or not tonight

Patronize me bikonu make I impress my new best friend
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good evening fam
These period is so so busy for me
From one Delivery to another

And it's storage period where we store agro commodities at cheap rates now and sell off in 6 months when it has peaked

It's Xmas season and people buys in bulk for gifting and the rest

I haven't been able to update you all in awhile

Thanks for your Patronages fam
Sincerely, I appreciate... My nairaland family

Send in your orders, I'll deliver
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Seasons greetings fam

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
This cool woman (my customer) haven't seen her goods before...

She controls her goods from abroad and sends to Enugu and she's confident in doing business with me cheesy

Thanks so much ma'am for your constant Patronage smiley

Thanks dear Customers for trusting this Lil gal cheesy kiss kiss

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Dry ginger available

Foreign standard, 1.1million per tonne

Normal standard 900k per tonne

Good morning fam cheesy
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
My Greatest shoutout to Everyone of you That made this year a lovely & memorable one ..

2021 has been indeed wonderful with you all

To all my Clients, family and friends, Thanks for your Patronages, Constant Referrals, trusting my business, advices...

They have been the keys ingredients to Our success.. I’m indeed Grateful, I can’t take them for granted ..

MaureenHD Enterprises Appreciate you all..

We pray for anoda better 2022 ahead!!

May all our Dreams & Amibition be fulfilled in this year 2022

Thank God we all Made it Through

Cheers to a prosperous New year cheesy

MaureenHD Cares
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
My business WhatsApp group 1 is full
I have opened group 2 to accommodate our customers

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by JoshTim: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
maureensylvia:
My business WhatsApp group 1 is full
I have opened group 2 to accommodate our customers

Thank you all
Add me to your new WhatsApp group. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why would you give yourself two weeks break because it's new year.

Ask yourself what is new in your life ?

What are your strategies to dominate economically this 2022?

Stop moving around with your certificate and telling people you need a job , even the government if they have their way will retrench all or some of their staff.

Government jobs are no longer reliable now .

A salary earner can sit down and calculate how much he earned in his entire life.

Can a business man calculate all he could earn all his life " No No .
But a government staff can.

A serious business man can earn in year what government staff could earn in a lifetime.

Think about this
No dulling 2022
*MaureenHD*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Someone asked me what are the examples of Agro commodities one can go into

I replied and I thought to share cheesy

Beans
Rice
Paddy rice
Onions
Soyabeans
Bambara nut
Egusi
Millet
Sorghum
Corn

*For export*
Ginger
Hibiscus flower
Tafasa
Bitter kola
Sesame seed
Palm oil
Garlic
Charcoal
Pepper
Honey etc...
I'll stop here
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Lagos truck leaving on Saturday
Loading starts tomorrow

Awka truck will start loading tomorrow Friday.. Interested?

send me msg
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Fresh Review from my business Group One cheesy
Have you tasted my sweet rice before?

Available as much as you can buy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
This review I posted last sweet me
I remembered that the rice was meant to be cooked on 25th December Christmas day

There was delay in Delivery
I kept receiving calls...
Maureen, the rice which side e dey now

E never reach since?

Shey we no go chop Xmas rice like this?

my family are beginning to think you're a scam.

why the delay? angry

..truck Delivery can give headache ehhh

I remained calm explaining to them delay in road during festive seasons though under pressure...he understood cheesy

Alas!
The rice arrived on Christmas day early morning... Glad they ate the rice same day and loved it
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by akingold2: 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pls add me on WhatsApp 08. 06. 399. 65. 9 4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Yesterday's delivery

Beans supply
This great customer of mine haven't called me on phone call before, she has not seen me before... Just WhatsApp chats yet she trusts me enough to deliver in bulks, I'll never take it for granted

Thanks for your Patronages
These bags of beans are going to
Enugu
Onitsha
Uyo (Akwaibom)
Respectively

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by Olaxbolax100: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2022
Add me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tomatoes is cheap now

Do You know you can actually store tomatoes?

Simply slice and dry with sun or oven, then blend it to powder or when you're ready to use it...you soak in water and blend.

Note: There are different types of tomatoes, the best tomatoes for storage is *UTC*

Restaurants and hoteliers are major buyers of dry tomatoes

Oh yes, I sell dry tomatoes not fresh ones

Same goes for tatashi and shombo

At the bank today, all for the progress of Maureenhd Enterprises

2 Shares

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Business meeting today
All good for the progress of
Maureenhd Enterprises

#2022 goals

Bring in your orders
I'll deliver
Send in your reviews... Much appreciated
Reviews blowing hot on our WhatsApp group

Thanks for your Patronages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Do you know that you can actually store BITTERKOLA and even export

I'll make a video shortly on it
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone one
I've been so so busy
I traveled for business
I'm baaaackkk

Meanwhile check out my fine rice

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
What's stopping you from buying goods from MaureenHD

Check out these beautiful truck of Corn enroute to Southwest

Thanks for your constant Patronage sir
MaureenHD got you covered always

If you get contract, bring am come, I supply, I Deliver, I give you your cut

Kowai

The good thing is

That customer that bought those goods I just posted haven't seen me before

But he trusted me to deliver goods constantly worth millions

This, I don't take for granted

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Today's delivery
Thanks oga CJ for your constant Patronage
Thank you nairaland for all you do for me

Chat me up for business on 08099495483
If you have any Business deal, bring it to me, I supply and Deliver, I give you your share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
On gerawa rice, I haven't seen a rice that rises more than this rice.

The first time I tried cooking it, I measured the usual rice for my family. I was preparing fried rice for dinner.

My plan was to share the Outlook of the rice

how it's non soggy and the rest...

Did you know that after preparing this rice instead of the normal sized rice in pot for my family, this rice full, full, full o that I had to get extra pot... cheesy

At the end of the day, it wasn't as colourful as I had in mind (almost white) grin cheesy cheesy

The taste was nice, non soggy, stone free but I couldn't post cheesy because it's almost white fried rice cheesy cheesy and I don't want you people to laugh at my presentation grin grin

So what am I saying in essence?
This rice rises more than expected... I can attest to it

Below are testimonies from my WhatsApp group

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
I traveled, though not far from North... I stopped at a road side seller selling beans and plantain... I ordered for a plate... The beans was so small cheesy I told her madam put jara nau cheesy

Seller: madam beans dey cost oooo e b like say e don tey u buy beans

Me: I smiled cheesy

Seller: a mudu of beans is N**** that's y we are putting small

Me: I pressed calculator with my head and smiled again... I gave her an offer, I can supply you a bag of beans at N**** price

Seller: are you sure shocked shocked she immediately tore an empty carton beside her, used charcoal to write her number on the torn carton and gave me.

Boom!!!

That was how she became my regular beans customer grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 / FX Crisis: Ban Crypto In Nigeria. EFCC, CBN Should Move Against Them - Onanuga / How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.