Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North (15723 Views)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods / We Supply This Agriculture Commodities From Africa FOB & CIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2022
You order, we process and Deliver
#delivery to Abuja
#maureenhd

Thanks for your Patronages
You all Rock

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Fiofio available cheesy
38k for 26 painters

Our WhatsApp group one is full
We continue with group 2
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Dry ginger available
30k per bag/100kg

Happy weekend fam
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2022
Onions cheesy

Sugar bag

Jumbo bag
10 bags up

One and half of sugar bag makes a jumbo bag

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2022
It gives me joy to hear from my customers that my onions are strong seeds cool grin

I don't pack rubbish cool

I pack according to your choice, if you want strictly big sizes, I pack, mixed sizes, I pack, small sizes I pack

You will definitely come back for more kiss

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Maureen, this bag of onions, I got it cheaper from another seller.

But I don't like the quality of the sellers onions...

Your quality is better, that's why I want to add money to buy your onions.
My onions are of great quality, finely selected... Different from the ones you use immediately.

There are different types of onions... So I normally pack the ones that are stronger and will last for you
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
My prayers cool and thoughts are with everyone of us here in the North, especially Kaduna

Ozoemena

Your favourite Agroprenuer
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Good morning fam
I wish us all a prosperous New week
Send in your orders
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gorontula price update

8500 per mudu(big mudu/tier)

Available in bags

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2022
All about gorontula

A mudu contains approximately 220 pieces or even more, depending on the sizes.

A piece of gorontula sells for #100
You can ask around

Majority of people haven't heard about gorontula before, some might have heard but haven't seen before.

Now this is a green market for you to venture on or add to your business.

I sell #8500 per mudu
I give discount for bulk purchase

Now do your calculations with the figure I gave you earlier and ask yourself why you're not selling gorontula already cheesy

Your marketing skills plays a big role cool
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2022
One of my goals are to expand my arms of sources, not just in Kano but other northern states.

Sourcing at cheaper places plus quality goods cool

So far so good, through consistency, I must say I'm on the right path smiley

Oh yes, Iam

These days, farmers(not just in Kano) call me before there harvest to come buy Agroproduce.

I look back when I started and where Iam now and pat myself on the back...I'm not there yet but I'm on the right track

The goal is to make MaureenHD Enterprises a household name

3 Likes

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Dry split ginger... Available
36k per bag

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reviews don't lie!!!
From my business WhatsApp group
Thank you for your patience ma'am smiley

For more than 3 weeks on the road... cheesy

Perishable goods for that matter...

#Respect to my Onions cool

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dabino
600 per kg

Tiger nut big seed 43k per bag

Tiger nut small seed 33k per bag

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2022
So yesterday was my WhatsApp group anniversary

I officially opened my business group one year ago
Thanks for the wishes
I really appreciate
Thank you nairaland fam for trusting my business

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
#happy Customers cheesy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter fam
About my Sunday evening
Delivery to kogi

Oh yea, my worker in the last pics

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
So I noticed Lagos people has this specie of onions they consume which is very much different from other species of onions.

Lagos onions is whiter in colour

While the normal onions is dark brown

Lagos people don't usually appreciate the dark brown onions... They are used to the whiter specie

It's late already, tomorrow or when I'm chanced, I'll post pictures of the both cheesy

So specify your location so I'll pack to your taste.

MHD

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Price of onions keeps coming down!!!

Onions jumbo bag now
17500 per bag

Onions sugar bag now
13500 per bag
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2022
*Onions jumbo bag discount sales*

Onions jumbo
17000 per bag

From 5 bags "16000"

From 10 bags "15000"
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Morning sales
Thanks for your patronage ma'am

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
*Updated Delivery fee for our abroad Customers*

*(By air)*

1) London UK is 1,550 per kg(minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum of it is 22500

2) USA America is 2,700 per kg (minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum is ,39k

3) Canada is 2,800 per kg( minimum of 10kg)

less than minimum is 39k

4) South Africa is 1,500 per kg (minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum is 22k

5) Kenya is 1,800perkg (minimum of 10kg)

Less than minimum is 28k

6) Ghana is 1,550per kg
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
White corn Available per tonne
230k per tonne

Yellow corn available per toƱne
230k per tonne

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:17pm On May 01, 2022
Happy new month my esteemed Customers
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:40am On May 02, 2022
From all of us at MaureenHD Enterprises to our Muslim Customers cheesy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:31pm On May 05, 2022
White corn
210k per tonne

Yellow corn
215k per tonne

Available in bulk
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2022
Good evening fam
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:17pm On May 16, 2022
Good day fam

As at today
16th may

Honey beans 48500

Drum beans 49k

Iron beans 45k

Butter beans 49k

All 26 custard painters/40 big mudu

Onions
Jumbo bag 17500
Onions sugar bag 15k
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
Bomb blast here in Kano this morning
Close to my hood
Thank God myself and my family are safe

For now,I won't be going to village market
Pending when everywhere is calm.

Since I cannot go to the village market for now, I'll make out time this week for training.

I'll be holding either 2/3 three days training on agricultural products business

Venue: my business WhatsApp group

You can invite your fellows, kindly send me a DM and I'll add them to the group

#pray for Kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2022
MaureenHD in partnership with Hugo Empire, here to serve you better. #worldwidedelivery

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2022
Happy weekend fam

I'll resume village market from Monday cheesy
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2022
Are you from benue?oh I forget u said u are from the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks And Its Systematic Extortion (share Your Experience) / How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views / 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.