Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (33417 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by dodoatirice: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes but they prefer virgin men not a community prick.

Virgin men Hahahah

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Kaniff: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Uniting with the wrong person. That's more reason why both sexes should endeavour to attune themselves to the level where they can attract there soul mate consciously with the guide of the universe and not just for the sake of what the world system define it to be. Marriage is more spiritual than one might think on the physical level.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Kay25(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
sapa
that's d koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by emmyN(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ideally it should be one man and his wives. My fear is not being able to have as many women as I want. They are too many beautiful girls in this world that needs man angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Kay25(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
my fear is that I can't read mind and the future..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
The thought of cooking daily and cleaning my future baby's poo ewwwww.

see as una dey lie like mumu

On another thread you said you were a 50+ grandma...

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by myked(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
A

11 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fiscus105:

At least the way u change dickk with different size and shape will come to an end, and the day holiday will end is enough to make son of gods to be scary

I bursted into laughter after reading this your post grin grin. Biko who dey change dick? Where you see me change dick? E be like say na only girls wey dey change dick dey stay around you grin grin. Sorry oo grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
The thought of staying with one person 4 the rest of my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Maj196(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
No be by force to marry.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by ramatintin(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
My greatest fear is losing interest in my wife

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by kingsceemark(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:

You be Lesbian oooo
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Elxandre(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Searchingvictor:
Hmm. It seems I'll go them jay z style. Contract marriage. I can't just be fuvking one cat
Lol. Who said jayz did this?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by kudinkarfe: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
In law's wahala
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by adejaresalami1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
I would one day get bored of the whole thing

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by kingsceemark(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
sapa

O boy na this one fear me pass ooooo, sapa no dey look face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by dingbang(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Joy ke?anyways there'll be housemaids to take care of that aspect.
still a child..
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Jaybihel25(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Insufficient income to manage the family! The thought of that is enough to flatten a hard ' male fowl '. It is enough alarm to wake me up every morning and alert my brain to money making opportunities.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Lance7621: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:

The experience is lovely. No need to fear dearie
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by darichlife: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
My greatest fear is marrying a woman i connect with emotionaly, mentaly, physicaly and spiritualy. If we focus on these when building relationships i believe it will be a great start.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
I met the mother of my children without even seeing her in person... I did all the traditional rites even before seeing her in person.. when too hearts links together u don't need to bed or taste before buying...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by adetula148: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion

Getting a real partner .
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by MONEY247: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don't believe in marriage....
As for me I will never marry.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by AmazingJAY(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Compatibility is my greatest fear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Kenniejose(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
ramatintin:
My greatest fear is losing interest in my wife
I already did.I lost it totally.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by shantti(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bedtec:
The silly babe I left is a true definition of what you stated

Thank God for your life. The way i hate self entitled women eh. My neighbor's girl friend was shouting at him the other day

Girlfriend "I am now a grown up big girl, by right I am not supposed to be collecting money from my father again, you should be the one taking care of me and paying my school fees.

Her boyfriend my neighbor is someone that is living from hand to mouth, he is really struggling to get by each day. Yet this girl doesn't care, if she is coming over, she comes with her siblings, and since her bf no get food, they usually descend on my food, (we share the same kitchen) I don't know how to tell them to stop without sounding offensive, her bf and I lives like brothers, we share things together but the idea of this girl coming with her entire family to finish my food doesn't sit well with me. I just endure. my neighbor is currently using his money to register jamb exam for the youngest of the girls siblings and the way am seeing things, the girl is expecting her boyfriend to start training all of them in school. (Remember that the guy struggles to get by each day). May God help us men

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Elsueno: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
My dream grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by shantti(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bedtec:
The silly babe I left is a true definition of what you stated

Thank God for your life. The way i hate self entitled women eh. My neighbor's girl friend was shouting at him the other day

Girlfriend "I am now a grown up big girl, by right I am not supposed to be collecting money from my father again, you should be the one taking care of me and paying my school fees.

Her boyfriend my neighbor is someone that is basically living from hand to mouth, he is really struggling to get by each day. Yet this girl doesn't care, if she is coming over, she comes with her siblings, and since her bf no get food, they usually descend on my food, (we share the same kitchen) I don't know how to tell them to stop without sounding offensive, her bf and I lives like brothers, we share things together but the idea of this girl coming with her entire family to finish my food doesn't sit well with me. I just endure. my neighbor is currently using his money to register jamb exam for the youngest of the girls siblings and the way am seeing things, the girl is expecting her boyfriend to start training all of them in school. (Remember that the guy struggles to get by each day). May God help us men
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by ashawopikin(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fucking the same pussy for a long time, o can't even do that in a relationship not to talk or marriage
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by lavenjcrown(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mine is the bad economy of the country.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion
INFIDELITY AND DIVORCE
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Kaniff: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fear comes in when the individual doesn't know himself to the core of his being. Then it becomes a battle of ego. It becomes politics. Who rules who. A blessed union is not sprinkling holy water on the couple or saying you may then kiss the bride or hosting a talk of the town European wedding. If one ever fears getting married its because one is not enlightened enough on the meaning and importance of marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.