Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage (33420 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Being Forced Into Marriage / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by deltateam: 5:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Being with a manipulative partner

Seriously women manipulate pass.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by afamaustin(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Meedon:
I have none. But never will I marry.
homo
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Jollydamsel(f): 6:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Am scared of pretence, it baffles me when good n well behaved man turned into monster in marriage. Some men are after being a Father, All the care they can give comes only during the first pregnancy n child birth. They believe the father title is gottten they started misbehaving.
Experience couple or men, please enlighten.
greatiyk4u:
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:
This question goes to the married and the single pro-life individuals who believe in marriage but have had some fears due to their current experiences (for the married) or what we see, read and hear outside about challenges in marriage courtesy of socio moral implications of globalisation on Africans.

Looking at the society in general today with reference to Nigeria, the general euphoria and enthusiasm attached to marriage is gradually going into extinction by miasma of wrong narratives from those against marriage...I guess.

I still hold on to this believe that any functional and healthy adult who cannot manage both marriage and family is irresponsible and just as my culture and religion accord such respect of been responsible to the married.
There are certain cultural engagements, responsibilities, benefits that are made only for the married persons,
You can't be coronated a traditional ruler without a wife and so do I think of swearing in of Governors and Presidents

Why shy away with the proliferation of religious bodies and their core mandate of teaching LOVE
Let love lead because LOVE Is a beautiful thing especially when you found the right companion.

Share your opinion
I don't want to marry, Na family pressure be my problem, just Live without any. Liability
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Amozever12: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Innobee99 post=107595565]My wedding is December. My fear is getting intimate with my wife when she's heavily pregnant. Am always scared of getting close to heavily pregnant women.

Don't know if am he only one with that feeling. Like I don't want to woman's belly to touch me. I'll be so fvcking scared[/quoted]
Lol.. No be you give her belle? Bro, its a phase that will pass. Learn to adapt. Its for a while jare!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Fucking only one pussy embarassed i can't
Hahahhahahaha
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Polynek:
The thought of another man lashing Her angry in my absence angry
grin grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

How sure are you that your sister is also a virgin?...

If she's not a virgin, god no go allow am see virghn husband marry.

Oya gimme her number..
Real Bad boy grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Wizywiz:
No comment oooo....me am done with marriage oooo...I can't go Into it again oooo....the one wey I come out from don clear my eyes ooooooo... marriage isnt for me anymore....make the prospectives talk their mind
Have you seen hell grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Pat081: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Joy ke?anyways there'll be housemaids to take care of that aspect.
See lazy woman oo oo oo and housemaid will take lazy madam boss husband
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Bola146(f): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2021
IVORY2009:

Even Bola too shocked

angry sad angry sad God help me
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Streetpriest1: 6:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Fucking only one pussy embarassed i can't
then remain single with ur public prick
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by TheGreatOne90: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Ade4dayo70:
Relationship with our modern daughters of Eve is a misplacement of priorities and also a prison that is unworthy of sacrificing your ambition, consciousness, freedom, longevity and peace of mind.

Fela once said... "Igeyawo (Marriage) means you want to carry wahala and keep staring at it forever"
Well articulated. Imagine getting married to people like iyaebe ? Lazy, unproductive and entitlement mentality. Men, she will only add problems to your life
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Chuksmonika(m): 6:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Joy ke?anyways there'll be housemaids to take care of that aspect.
make sure you're not getting your husband a second wife in the name of housemaid...
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Stuck with someone; I feel totally uneasy or quite uncomfortable when people stay too long with me or around me. I like being alone.

On the greater note, my peace of mind still sure while I am alone but that in marriage, I totally can't guarantee.
Nevertheless, as bitter it may taste, happy marriage is still not for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by muheeb01(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmm plenty things
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by helinues: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2021
TomRiddle1:
You watch too many Disney cartoons.

Those listed are first hand experience
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by 2buffagain(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Pray and fast - if you don't receive peace then don't marry the person.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by OBTOREPA(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2021
To find a wife material hard this days, so pretentious. Na yellow papers full everywhere
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nackzy: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2021
See Finish
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2021
helinues:
Getting married to a wrong person.

If you ever experience true love before, then taking time in choosing the right partner is not really a waste of time

You know when phones can be dropped without any snooping, when calls can be received without using ok, yes , hmmmm

When the daily communication are easy flowing, grudges last less than a day

Apart from little misunderstanding, cheating is out of what to worry about

Stuffs ike that

This is it!
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nctrice(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2021
share your experience
Wizywiz:
No comment oooo....me am done with marriage oooo...I can't go Into it again oooo....the one wey I come out from don clear my eyes ooooooo... marriage isnt for me anymore....make the prospectives talk their mind
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by ahukannakate(f): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Finance.

How una dey do am, my married niggas dem?

House rent, school fees for the kids, food stuffs, come give wife allawee join?

Most women help out nowadays, everything is no longer on a man's shoulder. That's if God helps you to marry a good woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by TomRiddle1: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Evercurious:

Why naa? If you have nt experienced real, true and undiluted love, sorry ooh and pls try find one cos they still exist.okay?
Na so.
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by geechy: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2021
shantti:
A self entitled woman that is dumb

Ahbobi!!

You see psquare mata. Avoid family squabbles if you can.
Don't engage your sweat in marrying a shenanigan as a wife....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
The thought of cooking daily and cleaning my future baby's poo ewwwww.
And this one wants to marry too, SMH
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Whyte96(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Finance is my only fear in marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Titugirl(f): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2021
How a great partnership can switch to a Master-servant relationship within the twinkle of an eye is my major fear.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2021
KayCee92:
That she will cheat. That I will marry a tall, slim babe with flat tommy and end up with fat sth. I like tall slim ladies. Big tommy is a turn off and forms one of my fears in marriage.
Oya come let's marry na
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Johel(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Share your opinion

The commitment
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by KayCee92(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
ShyBabe:

Oya come let's marry na

Are you tall and slim..... Do you have flat tommy grin grin
Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
KayCee92:

Are you tall and slim..... Do you have flat tommy grin grin
I have efritin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.